Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:TESCO sent me real sausages when the couldn't deliver the veggie version. Doh.
Nobody likes a veggie! Razz

Ordered a Lamb Roghan Josh tonight with all the trimmings and can't wait!

Magoo, are you having the caramelised sausage this evening?

Come and tell us all! Very Happy



Last edited by karlypants on Sat Apr 01 2017, 19:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell)

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As I only got in at five past seven,I'm just having two hot cross buns,filled with Lancashire cheese,and a nice hot brew.
It'll do for now. I'll find something in the cupboard later,I'm sure.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:As I only got in at five past seven,I'm just having two hot cross buns,filled with Lancashire cheese,and a nice hot brew.
It'll do for now. I'll find something in the cupboard later,I'm sure.
Not sure about the cheese as some good salted butter does it for me with hot cross buns.

Hope you are not raiding that biscuit barrel after last time Boncey.

You must be pre diabetic after that last binge! Very Happy

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Only eat biscuits listening to Radio Nuts. Nervous eating.

Hardly touch a thing at the match.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Home made chicken teriyaki burgers tonight.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Barbie tonight! cheers

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've just had two square crumpets. Not really that hungry.

I'll be tucking into these later. Lovely. Very Happy

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I've just had two square crumpets. Not really that hungry.

I'll be tucking into these later. Lovely. Very Happy

Square crumpets? What's wrong with round ones? Shocked

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They fit the toaster better. Very Happy

100 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 17:26

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:They fit the toaster better. Very Happy
Fair enough.

Haven't seen them in my local supermarket so they must be posh ones from Waitrose! Very Happy

101 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 17:30

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:They fit the toaster better. Very Happy
Fair enough.

Haven't seen them in my local supermarket so they must be posh ones from Waitrose! Very Happy

102 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 18:08

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:They fit the toaster better. Very Happy
Fair enough.

Haven't seen them in my local supermarket so they must be posh ones from Waitrose! Very Happy
Cheers Bonce, will have to keep an eye out for them.

It's a bit like square sausage, haven't seen them either.

Perhaps my supermarket just likes round things.  Very Happy

103 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 18:10

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

104 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:27

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
boltonbonce wrote:They fit the toaster better. Very Happy
You can't seriously be saying normal round crumpets don't fit in your toaster. You either have a tiny toaster designed only for the borrowers, or you buy ridiculously large crumpets. I'm not keen on the idea of square crumpets, it's not natural.

105 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:32

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.

106 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:32

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

107 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:34

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Crumpets smothered in beans are nice.

108 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:35

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
boltonbonce wrote:Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.
That's a good point actually. I'm getting on to Warbies in the morning demanding they give back the corners of the crumpets they're stealing. Once again I must succumb to your infinite wisdom.

109 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:36

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I wonder if they go well with tinned tomatoes....?

110 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:39

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.
That's a good point actually. I'm getting on to Warbies in the morning demanding they give back the corners of the crumpets they're stealing. Once again I must succumb to your infinite wisdom.
I wouldn't bother. I've spent the last twenty years trying to get the makers of Polo Mints to return all the middle bits they owe me.
Not only am I getting less mint for my money,they also have the brass neck to market the hole as a plus point!
Bastards.

111 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri May 05 2017, 22:48

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.
That's a good point actually. I'm getting on to Warbies in the morning demanding they give back the corners of the crumpets they're stealing. Once again I must succumb to your infinite wisdom.
I wouldn't bother. I've spent the last twenty years trying to get the makers of Polo Mints to return all the middle bits they owe me.
Not only am I getting less mint for my money,they also have the brass neck to market the hole as a plus point!
Bastards.
:rofl:

112 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 07 2017, 15:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Barbie again today.

Got to make the most of it whilst we have lovely weather. sunnysunny

113 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 18:39

Guest


Guest
Ok, so the missus has been ill and i didnt want to get a takeaway two nights in a row so i went to aldi and bought the ingredients to make homemade cheeseburgers and paprika fries.

This might not be a big deal to some, but apart from toasties and fry ups i am pretty useless in the kitchen.

Anyway, 500g of lean mince steak and various other ingredients.....here is the finished result.

114 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 18:47

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Looks pretty nice that with proper thin cut chips. :good:

You are putting me to shame as I will be ordering the second takeaway in a row as we really do need to do the big food shop tomorrow.  Embarassed

115 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 19:05

Guest


Guest
Well the missus and kids want them again so i must of done okay.  I really enjoyed them to be fair.

Surprised myself. 

Got the recipe off one of the programmes my lad watches which is gordon ramseys daughter on cbbc.

116 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 20:50

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Well done, johnny. That looks delicious. I've been a lazy bugger and ordered curry tonight. Spent late afternoon in the beer garden and not up to fending for ourselves tonight. Chicken Dhansak for me.

117 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 20:57

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I take it the diet is over Johnny?

118 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 21:01

Guest


Guest
Natasha Whittam wrote:I take it the diet is over Johnny?
It was better than a donna and chicken calzone Smile

Everything done in the oven but still not healthy i guess..... sorry Nat

119 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun May 14 2017, 21:02

Guest


Guest
finlaymcdanger wrote:Well done, johnny. That looks delicious. I've been a lazy bugger and ordered curry tonight. Spent late afternoon in the beer garden and not up to fending for ourselves tonight. Chicken Dhansak for me.
Dont blame ya!  Did you see the message about wii u on the saturday mornings thread?

120 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Mon May 22 2017, 20:29

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Butter pie,chips and mushy peas.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum