Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton nuts general election poll

+11
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Norpig
Hip Priest
Sluffy
okocha
Bollotom2014
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who you gonna vote for

Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap46%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:04

boltonbonce wrote:I surrender.

32Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:07

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Labour. I'm a Party member. Can't vote against myself.
Ditto 

Plus the Tories where so sure of a landslide the smug buggers deserve to come down a peg or two.

33Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:08

wessy wrote:
Ditto 

Plus the Tories where so sure of a landslide the smug buggers deserve to come down a peg or two.
I'm not a member yet but i did donate £17 to get my missus a corbyn bag for life :rofl:

34Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wessy wrote:
Ditto 

I'm not a member yet but i did donate £17 to get my missus a corbyn bag for life :rofl:
Mr May got his cheaper. He married it.

Cruel,but I no longer care. Razz

35Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:17

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wessy wrote:
Ditto 

Mr May got his cheaper. He married it.

Cruel,but I no longer care. Razz
:rofl:

I bet she wasnt cheaper.......... Smile

36Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hip Priest wrote:Labour voter all my life, never varied. Could never vote for the bastard tories,ever. But I'm dithering as to what to do. Corbyn is a thoroughly nice little chap with some decent ideas, but let's be serious, he's never a party leader in the memory of man and keeping him on as leader means we're guaranteed the Tories in government for ever. The Tories will win this easily and part of me thinks it would probably be better if the Labour results were so pathetic that old Jeremy was forced to resign. So I am considering voting Lib Dem(can't believe I just said that) but will probably end up voting Labour.
I understand your reasons but i think its flawed. First of all JC is batting a decent wicket and may do better than we first thought, however if you and i are correct and he bombs then he would be expected to step down.

If he does the party as changed its one of the largest membership in Europe (517 k) mainly due to Corbyn's influence. So the next leader may very well be a pup of JC and for people of my age who are Labour members then it's a real problem.

The success of raising the membership could be it's downfall.

The good news is the Nasty party membership  halved during Soft Dave's Reign long MAY it continue

37Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't take people seriously when they say they always vote for the same party. The Labour of today is a far cry from the Labour of 20 years ago.

You should vote on policies, not what colour they wear.

If your local restaurant kept serving you dogshit on a plate would you keep going just because you've always gone there?

Bellends.

38Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:29

The labour of 20 years ago wad the new fangled tory lite labour.

39Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:43

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

From what I have seen over the last 24hrs it seems that Tim Farron has completely lost the plot following his interview with Andre Neil, Theresa May is running scared and Corbyn's idea of diplomacy is to call out the US president in public, he may have forgot we will soon be negotiating a trade deal with Trump.

The future is bleak.

40Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:The future is bleak.

Speak for yourself. I've just bought an 8 pack of Pepsi for £2 in Bargain Booze.

41Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 21:07

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fabians Right Peg wrote:From what I have seen over the last 24hrs it seems that Tim Farron has completely lost the plot following his interview with Andre Neil, Theresa May is running scared and Corbyn's idea of diplomacy is to call out the US president in public, he may have forgot we will soon be negotiating a trade deal with Trump.

The future is bleak.

No we won't.

It'll be a while yet before that starts and he'll be long gone by then.

Either in prison, exile in Moscow or dead.

42Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 07ffc108dd0d627b8ec251c4a9975a6a

43Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 21:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

y2johnny wrote:Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Theres10
I believe this picture was taken during prime Minister's Question Time, after she had, again, ripped Corbyn to pieces.

44Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:05

gloswhite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Theres10
I believe this picture was taken during prime Minister's Question Time, after she had, again, ripped Corbyn to pieces.
Shame she doesnt have the confidence in her convictions to debate him on live tv.  Strong and stable looked weak and wobbly on qt.  Didnt answer one single question.  Waffled and waffled.  No end point.  No answer.  Yet corbyn answered every question, and even when he answered as directly as possible they said to him he wasnt answering the questions.

E.g.

Question to Theresa May

Whats 2+2

answer by theresa May 

Purple

Question to corbyn

Will you do a deal with the snp

Answer by corbyn

There will be no deal we want to win majority 

Audience member....youve not answered the question

Clear your ears out mate ffs.

Anyway, again, like the lady put when people where asking corbyn if he would nuke and kill half the planet if a threat was POSSIBLE

Why the fuck are we intent on and hell bent death and destruction

Sorry for going off on one but May is a lying, backtracking, unstable, arrogant, condescending waste of a brain cell.

She called this election to get a majority to push through further austerity measures making the worse off even more so.  She hid from any confrontations and scripted every question, so confident she was that it was a no brainer and she would win by a landslide.

Instead, she is in very real danger as everyone is seeing through her bullshit.

I will actually by worse off after reading corbyns manifesto if he gets in.  But at least i will be worse off helping those in need rather than lining the pockets of rich toffee nosed wanker bankers and their mates.

45Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't take people seriously when they say they always vote for the same party. The Labour of today is a far cry from the Labour of 20 years ago.

You should vote on policies, not what colour they wear.

If your local restaurant kept serving you dogshit on a plate would you keep going just because you've always gone there?

Bellends.
So explain WHEN you didn't vote Tory? So your a lapsed Labour /Liberal

The Tories of Today are exactly like the Tories of 20 years ago. NASTY

Once a selfish bastard always a selfish bastard.

Excuse me the Labour party manifesto is crammed with policies (and popular), whilst the Tory manifesto according to a certain George Osborne is the worst manifesto ever,

Taking your dog shite analogy.

Someone punches you in the face for 7 years and you say "i don't mind that i will carry on it only affects me.

However someone punches everyone else in the face because it doesn't affect you, you say carry on. That makes you a real selfish bar steward.

46Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Sat Jun 03 2017, 01:22

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Listen, it's quite simple....

If you vote Tory, you're a cunt.

I don't care how you try and justify it to yourself or anybody else, it's just not doable if you're a normal human being with a fully functioning brain.

If you seriously don't give a shit about those less fortunate / lucky than yourself, and you look down on them and think they're inferior in some way and vote Tory, then fuck you.

Voting Tory is like kicking puppies and stamping on homeless disabled people. And then pooing on their cardboard beds.

What would your Mum say if she found out?

You know what to do.

Vote Fucking Labour.

47Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Sat Jun 03 2017, 10:37

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes.....and bringing back fox-hunting just about puts the tin lid on it, being a perfect metaphor for how Tories' hearts are set in stone against the helpless in society.

I wouldn't care so much if their austerity policies had backed up  their outrageous claims to be the only party that can manage the economy. The reality is that the national debt has increased disproportionately massively during their reign compared with previous recent governments'. All this while cutting services to the bone.

No one with an ounce of morality in their soul could support these sly, nasty incompetents.

48Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Sat Jun 03 2017, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I don't care how you try and justify it to yourself or anybody else, it's just not doable if you're a normal human being with a fully functioning brain.

Ha ha, it's just like Brexit all over again. Bread is the most intelligent person on the planet because he can see that Jeremy is going to be the greatest PM of all time.

I've told you before, stop posting rants when you're pissed.

49Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Sat Jun 03 2017, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:I wouldn't care so much if their austerity policies had backed up  their outrageous claims to be the only party that can manage the economy.

Are you saying that when Labour were in government they handled it better?

50Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Sat Jun 03 2017, 11:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes, Nat. Take the time to compare the statistics......

"Economic evidence reveals that only two Labour governments have ever left office leaving the national debt higher as a percentage of GDP than it was when they came to power, and all of the others have lowered it as a percentage of GDP.

Since 2010 under the Tories, the debt  has increased by a record amount of over £555 billion!"

So it is now at an all-time-high level.

This flies in the face of the party's narrative and the media's bias. Don't believe the spin/lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum