You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 22:41

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Police are responding to reports a van has hit pedestrians on London Bridge in central London.

Witnesses have said that armed officers are understood to be at the scene after a white van hit pedestrians.

The Metropolitan Police say they are dealing with an incident on the bridge.

Transport for London said the bridge has been closed in both directions due to a "major police incident".


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

2 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:08

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reports of gun shots and stabbing as well.

3 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:15

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Something going on in cheetham hill too.  A petrol station close to the arena was cordoned off and had a 15 strong pilice guard.  Someone arrested and a blue ford vehicle had been taken from the scene.

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

4 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:19

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck sake.

5 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:20

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[size=35]Loud bangs and helicopter circling[/size]

[size=30]We’ve also had reports of loud bangs in the Northern Quarter and reports of the police helicopter circling near Longsight. As yet GMP have not confirmed whether this police incident is related to the Arena attack. We’re careful not to publish speculation so will let you know as soon as GMP update us.[/size]

[size=30]This is the all of a sudden sensationalist manchester evening news[/size]

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

6 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:21

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Metropolitan Police‏
Verified account
 @metpoliceuk  4m
4 minutes ago


More
As well as #LondonBridge officers have also responsed to an incident in #BoroughMarket. We have armed police at the scenes.


7 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:Metropolitan Police‏
Verified account
 @metpoliceuk  4m
4 minutes ago


More
As well as #LondonBridge officers have also responsed to an incident in #BoroughMarket. We have armed police at the scenes.


I think this is where the stabbings have happened.

8 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:28

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
"One witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut on London Bridge.


Others said they saw three men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', jump out of the van and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street with 12-inch long knives."

9 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:35

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Metropolitan Police‏
Verified account
 @metpoliceuk  4m
4 minutes ago


More
As well as #LondonBridge officers have also responsed to an incident in #BoroughMarket. We have armed police at the scenes.


I think this is where the stabbings have happened.

Maybe but the reports I've seen is that a white van run down people (from 6 to 20?) and that men then stabbed the victims on London Bridge (not Tower Bridge that many people think is London Bridge).

There are reports of gunfire but no one seems to know where?

Its unclear if it is the people from London Bridge who went on to Borough Market, or whether there are two (or more) separate incidents?

BBC which is my main source of news will only report confirmed news.

They have not yet reported news of stabbings or gunshots.

They just by chance had a reporter on the bridge at the time - who is now being interviewed by the police as a witness - who reported 6 people on the ground at London Bridge and nothing about stabbings or shootings.


Borough Market is in walking distance of London Bridge.

10 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:45

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
BBC reporter reporting that he had heard gun shots.

Also reporting the police are looking for 3 men from the London Bridge incident, who used knives.

No reports if there are two separate incidents or one that then led on to the second.

11 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:47

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
3 incidents so far  london bridge.  Borough market and now vauxhall

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

12 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:52

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
y2johnny wrote:3 incidents so far  london bridge.  Borough market and now vauxhall

BBC reporting police responding to an incident at Vauxhall.

Vauxhall is a couple of miles away from the other two incidents.

BBC reporter also reporting that police have used firearms.

13 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:54

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
BBC reporting "more than one fatality".

14 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 01:58

observer


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Once again our thoughts from across the pond are with all of you!

15 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 04:18

doffcocker

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Once again, a bunch of people - somebody's mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, wife, husband, friend - get slaughtered.

And for what? So that some losers can maybe score some brownie points with the big man upstairs...or Allah...or whatever you want to call him or her or it...either way it's somebody or something that probably doesn't exist.

It's so hard to believe that people so deranged are actually out there.

RIP.

16 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 08:56

xmiles

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Seven dead all in the name of Allah according to eye witnesses.

Religion. :facepalm:

17 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 21:46

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
it's got fuck all to do with religion. ISlam is the scapegoat. THese are sad sick bastards that think they aren't succeeding in life because of prejudice and hatred against their colour and culture. Anyone can blame their lack of success on something other than than the fact they aren't that good, talented, hard-working or clever.
It's exactly the same as the sad sick English racists who blame their lack of success on immigrants.

In both cases it's a lot easier than accepting they're just not that hard working , bright or talented .

Two sides of the same stupid coin.

18 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 22:08

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
wanderlust wrote:it's got fuck all to do with religion. ISlam is the scapegoat. THese are sad sick bastards that think they aren't succeeding in life because of prejudice and hatred against their colour and culture. Anyone can blame their lack of success on something other than than the fact they aren't that good, talented, hard-working or clever.
It's exactly the same as the sad sick English racists who blame their lack of success on immigrants.

In both cases it's a lot easier than accepting they're just not that hard working , bright or talented .

Two sides of the same stupid coin.

Are you for real?

Of course it is to do with Islam - or to be more specific an extreme version of it.

It makes them believe that killing 'non believers' and martyring themselves doing so, gives them immediate entry to their paradise.

How many other people from any other religious belief's go around committing murder of by suicide bombings, simply because they haven't succeeded in life and are a bit dim witted?

None of course.

If your post above is supposed to be some sort of a wind up then it is in extremely poor taste and grossly offensive and disrespectful to all those killed or maimed for life in Manchester and London recently.

You post this on the day of the One Love Manchester Concert as well ffs!!!?

You've clearly lost the plot mate.

19 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Sun Jun 04 2017, 22:29

xmiles

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:it's got fuck all to do with religion. ISlam is the scapegoat. THese are sad sick bastards that think they aren't succeeding in life because of prejudice and hatred against their colour and culture. Anyone can blame their lack of success on something other than than the fact they aren't that good, talented, hard-working or clever.
It's exactly the same as the sad sick English racists who blame their lack of success on immigrants.

In both cases it's a lot easier than accepting they're just not that hard working , bright or talented .

Two sides of the same stupid coin.

Are you for real?

Of course it is to do with Islam - or to be more specific an extreme version of it.

It makes them believe that killing 'non believers' and martyring themselves doing so, gives them immediate entry to their paradise.

How many other people from any other religious belief's go around committing murder of by suicide bombings, simply because they haven't succeeded in life and are a bit dim witted?

None of course.

If your post above is supposed to be some sort of a wind up then it is in extremely poor taste and grossly offensive and disrespectful to all those killed or maimed for life in Manchester and London recently.

You post this on the day of the One Love Manchester Concert as well ffs!!!?

You've clearly lost the plot mate.

:agree:

WL on what basis have you decided these people are not muslims? They certainly think they are but apparently you know better. It's a sick twisted version of Islam but it definitely is an interpretation of Islamic teaching.

20 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 08:57

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
II didn't say they were not muslims. Nor did specify the degree of what the media calls extremity and what I think of as a twisted interpretation to justify hatred - just as the nazis twisted Christian teachings to justify the Arian race concept.

I said these are sick people driven primarily by their sickness but using Islam as a convenient excuse.

21 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:54

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy....
The viewpoint that the reason these nutters carry out the atrocities because they are nutters is not only the official position of the government but also the position of every mainstream party in the U.K.

Your viewpoint that they do it because they are Muslim is the position of the edl.

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views on here.

22 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 13:16

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:Sluffy....
The viewpoint that the reason these nutters carry out the atrocities because they are nutters is not only the official position of the government but also the position of every mainstream party in the U.K.

Your viewpoint that they do it because they are Muslim is the position of the edl.

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views  on here.
:facepalm:

23 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 13:26

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
But Lusty they are muslims who have been radicalised so the religion is relevant. I wouldn't class them as nutters just brainwashed and easily led.
Bit strong to call Sluffy a fascist as well by the way.

24 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 14:34

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
 Sluffy, I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views on here.


Bit strong there Wander, and far too aggressive with your liberal views !  Very Happy

25 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 14:36

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
For the record, I'm 100% with Lusty in this.

The people carrying out these atrocities are doing so primarily because they are aggrieved at the fact that we in the west have spent the last God knows how long subjugating them and stealing their assets, ie land and oil.

They're angry at us and the weak-minded amongst them are easily whipped up by the empty rhetoric promulgated by the people behind ISIS, to the point where they will happily strap a bomb to their chest and blow themselves up.

In simple terms it goes like this:

Young and very impressionable Muslim in Britain is fed up of being called a "dirty paki" and being accused of being a paedophile just because of the colour of his skin.

So he's a bit troubled.

And this gets spotted by wankers like Anjem Choudary and Abu Hamza who get inside his head and start exploiting his anger by saying that he can strike a blow back and receive his place in paradise if he commits to the cause.

So, because his heads up his arse and he's properly angry by now, he goes along with it and blows himself up.

He didn't do it primarily because he was a Muslim and he decided that he wanted his 70 virgins, he did it because he was played by some very devious fuckers with an agenda.

This isn't about religion, it's about geo-politics and revenge.

26 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 15:37

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
wanderlust wrote:Sluffy....
The viewpoint that the reason these nutters carry out the atrocities because they are nutters is not only the official position of the government but also the position of every mainstream party in the U.K.

Your viewpoint that they do it because they are Muslim is the position of the edl.

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views  on here.

What the fucking hell are you on about (again!)?

The people who are undertaking the atrocities in London, Manchester, Paris and Nice, etc, in the last year or so are extremists who count themselves as being part (or followers) of Islamic State.

Islamic State base themselves on an extreme form of Sunni Islamist belief (Wahhabism).

Those are factual statements.

Nowhere (except in your own head) will you find that I am anti Muslim.

I also don't agree that all those carrying on the murderous acts are necessarily 'nutters' as you say.

They are simply people who have been taught a view of religion that they wholeheartedly believe in - and part of which 'blesses' those who martyr themselves in the act of killing or maiming 'non-believers'.

Numerous people with intelligence have martyred themselves in recent years following this credo are you suggesting that every single one of them was a 'nutter'!?

In fact I would interested to see where it says that the Government and all mainstream political party's view them as 'nutters' as their official position as you claim - I doubt very much that they do.

Religion is based on belief and just because someone has a different belief to you or I doesn't necessarily make them a 'nutter'.

Religious extremism is the problem.

I know plenty of 'nutters' - I'm sure you do too - but only the zealously religious ones are prepared to martyr themselves.  The rest might be angry or not too bright but they still aren't stupid enough to go and kill themselves just because they aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

Those who flew planes into stuff on 9/11 clearly had brains enough to learn how to fly - but they martyr themselves and killed thousands of innocent people (including fellow Muslims) in doing so.

It's the extremist belief they hold that is the problem and not that they are extremely stupid, angry or 'nutters'.

27 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 16:42

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You don't need to be Douglas Bader mixed with Albert Einstein to be able to hold a yoke and point the nose in the direction of a big building.

Just....saying.......

28 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 16:53

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Bread2.0 wrote:You don't need to be Douglas Bader mixed with Albert Einstein to be able to hold a yoke and point the nose in the direction of a big building.

Just....saying.......

Yes you're right - yoke and big building'.

Easy peasy.



Rolling Eyes

29 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 18:18

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It is.

Modern jet liners are easy to fly. Especially if you're only planning on flying it a few miles and not bothering with the landing bit.

There's basically a go faster lever and a steery thing - that's it.

Go and google "fly by wire" and stop making yourself look daft.

30 Re: Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack on Mon Jun 05 2017, 18:44

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Bread2.0 wrote:It is.

Modern jet liners are easy to fly. Especially if you're only planning on flying it a few miles and not bothering with the landing bit.

There's basically a go faster lever and a steery thing - that's it.

Go and google "fly by wire" and stop making yourself look daft.

Shame the hijackers weren't as know all as you otherwise they could have saved themselves a load of bother having to take flying lessons then!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1340519/FBI-tracks-down-the-Florida-lair-of-flying-school-terrorists.html

Rolling Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum