Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

181Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

182Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I think everybody just missed me. king

Of course we have LT!

How is your brother these days, does he still support the Wanderers?

Not seen him around for a while.

Will you both be coming to the Macron for the Leeds game?

He's good thanks. I don't see him much, as I work a lot and so does he.

Yeah he does, once a Wanderer, always a Wanderer. Very Happy

Not too sure about the Leeds game, all depends on work, would like to make it though. If not I've already booked to stop at the Whites Hotel for the Sheffield game as birthday treat to myself. Never stopped there before, so decided it was about time.

Hope you have a great time when you do (Wednesday, United or both games?).

I'm sure Reebok Trotter and probably one or two others would be happy to meet up with you before/after the game for a beer if you would like that and have nothing else planned.

:drinks:

Sorry should have specified, it's for the United game on the 12th of Sept. Probably get to the place for 1:30. Will check in then I'm free for the rest of the day until the game. Meeting up with a lad from down south, it's the first home game he will have been to. However it would be nice to meet up with some of you. :drinks:

183Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Stop pimping RT out.

He loves it!

RT has actually met up with a number of 'Nutters' (including Magoo!) and they all still speak highly of him!

Very Happy

184Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:49

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

He loves it!

RT has actually met up with a number of 'Nutters' (including Magoo!) and they all still speak highly of him!

Very Happy

He's great is RT, don't have a bad word to say about him from what I know of him on here.

185Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

He loves it!

Very Happy

He's great is RT, don't have a bad word to say about him from what I know of him on here.
I agree.

He's the only sane one here. Very Happy

186Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 22:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi LT, good to see you again. Bought your house yet ?

187Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 23:17

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Hi LT, good to see you again. Bought your house yet ?
Cheers pal, yeah had it over a year now thanks for asking. Just working on doing it up now bit by bit. Owe about 28.5k looking to get it paid off a lot sooner than the 15 year mortgage. After my 5 year fixed rate is up, will see what savings I have and use some to pay a lump sum off. Just don't want to leave myself with nothing just in case I need it for a repair or whatever. How are things?

188Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jul 23 2017, 22:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sorry LT, didn't get back sooner. Been busy.
I'm fine thanks, all rolling along as expected. Good to see you took the decision to go ahead. As you say, make sure you have a safety net when the interest rates start inching up. Rather than a lump sum, you'll be surprised how quickly the time comes down if you pay just a bit more than the requested monthly payment, (if it doesn't leave you too short). Well done mucker, obviously a sound head on those shoulders, (although I did wonder  Very Happy)

189Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jul 24 2017, 13:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Sorry LT, didn't get back sooner. Been busy.
I'm fine thanks, all rolling along as expected. Good to see you took the decision to go ahead. As you say, make sure you have a safety net when the interest rates start inching up. Rather than a lump sum, you'll be surprised how quickly the time comes down if you pay just a bit more than the requested monthly payment, (if it doesn't leave you too short). Well done mucker, obviously a sound head on those shoulders, (although I did wonder  Very Happy)

Good advice is that Glos. Back in the eighties I had a mortgage with a number of endowments and every time the interest rate dropped I left my payment at the higher rate and knocked a few bob off the loan amount. Any monies paid above the going interest rate reduces the capital. I'd advise anyone with a few bob to spare to pay as much off monthly as you can.

190Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 25 2017, 00:16

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks for the advice fella but I'm one step ahead. The mortgage should be £220 a month but I'm paying off £300 each month at the moment. I will up it in the future again though. Although after my 5 years fixed is up, I'm going to see how much I can knock off it and see about purchasing a 2nd property.

191Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 25 2017, 18:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A millionaire in the making ! . Remember us when you make it, and donate towards Sluffy's Nuts upkeep fund  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10