Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

91Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:30 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't go Nat. I'll show you my new slippers.

I might even let you have a sniff of my socks.

92Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 pm

boltonbonce wrote:Don't go Nat. I'll show you my new slippers.

I might even let you have a sniff of my (sounds like) socks.
Very Happy

93Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:21 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Really getting tired of every thread being hijacked by xmiles & wanderlust, the Tories are clearly to blame for everything wrong in the country.

Never thought I'd say this, but that's me done on Nuts, it's fucking boring and repetitive.

Thanks for the laughs, but sadly they are a thing of the past.
If that's how you really feel then please PM me to let me know.

Thanks. 

Hope it's not true though!

94Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:23 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Giphy

95Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Giphy

96Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:42 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Really getting tired of every thread being hijacked by xmiles & wanderlust, the Tories are clearly to blame for everything wrong in the country.

Never thought I'd say this, but that's me done on Nuts, it's fucking boring and repetitive.

Thanks for the laughs, but sadly they are a thing of the past
The Tories are clearly to blame for this.

Or personality issues.

But probably the Tories.....

97Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:44 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:

Thanks. 

What, you give a shit?

After "you know what" wherein you bottled it and 
went crying to The Leader, I'd have thought you wouldn't have given a shit, given your Quisling tendencies?

Not me, Sir...I'm a good boy! Pat me on the head please....

Fucking shitbag.

98Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:03 am

No need for that breaders.  Youve hardly been on and then come on and say that.  At the end of the day kp puts a lot into this place and why wouldnt he want to make it work rather than sulk off and set up a new forum.

You are bang out of order on this one.

99Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Thanks. 

What, you give a shit?

After "you know what" wherein you bottled it and 
went crying to The Leader, I'd have thought you wouldn't have given a shit, given your Quisling tendencies?

Not me, Sir...I'm a good boy! Pat me on the head please....

Fucking shitbag.
You know now that I get tired of whittam constantly having a go and trotting out the same old mantras but even I thought that a bit vitriolic bread. I'm guessing that the 2 am posting had something to do with it? Either way I hope you're ok and that whittam is man enough to get over it.
If you are having a go at kp I don't get it at all.
Your advice about not getting too stressed about what Folk write is good. Take it easy amigo.

Last edited by wanderlust on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : struggling to rationalise who is being slagged off)

100Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have no problem posting on a new forum. I was quite up for it when it was mooted,but I haven't heard a dickie bird about it since.
I'd assumed Nat had given up on the idea to look after Cecil, after his accident with the mangle.
As for Breaders,my people say Nat has him imprisoned in a secret Lab in Bury. I'm having it watched.
If things don't pick up,I may have to post some Brucie stuff.
So,as Kevin Costner said,in JFK,'it's up to you'.

101Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like it when eg johnny starts threads on random stuff. Some of it is interesting and some of it is bollocks but surely the whole point of posting it is to elicit opinion and chat. So if I say it's bollocks then that's just my opinion and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Just as I take other people's opinions. Not something to get stressed about is it?

102Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whats with all the war-ing posts on here nowadays?

Do I have to interject some sort of meltdown to get everyone on same side.

In fact never had a meltdown on here, yet!!!

Forget war amongst yourselves, and just think it could be worse....

103Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Whats with all the war-ing posts on here nowadays?

Sensible advice

104Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The voice of reason. I can only assume that BWFC71 is a Lib Dem?

105Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

The voice of reason. I can only assume that BWFC71 is a Lib Dem?

shhhhh!   LibDems is a swear word thanks to a grieved ex-LibDem councillor (Cllr Swarbrick) who doesn't like modern era of canvassing and doesn't like the hierarchy of Bolton LibDems!

106Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dogs are circling.

This site is all but dead. Where is this masterplan the mods promised?

Is Breadman banned permanently because since his ban nobody is posting.

107Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People are on holiday. Things tend to pick up once the season starts.

108Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:People are on holiday. Things tend to pick up once the season starts.

People aren't on holiday, school doesn't end until Friday.

People have fucked off.

We were promised a masterplan.

109Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see that Natasha's Nuts isn't very popular! Very Happy

110Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I see that Natasha's Nuts isn't very popular! Very Happy

I told you to remove it weeks ago, it's never going to work without my input.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next