Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Grenfell Tower Fire

Grenfell Tower Fire

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Grenfell Tower Fire on Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
xmiles wrote:Then they refused to open up their council meeting to the press and public despite a court order. Pretty much sums up the Tory attitude to life really. Nothing is too much trouble for the rich but fuck you if you are not rich.

Why are you so bitter? Every post is the same.

Did your Mum run off with a Tory when you were a small boy?

I need to know.

32 Re: Grenfell Tower Fire on Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:05

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

33 Re: Grenfell Tower Fire on Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:06

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

34 Re: Grenfell Tower Fire on Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

35 Re: Grenfell Tower Fire on Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:36

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

I am sure you don't think I am a fan of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. I am not a member of the Labour party and disagree with some of their policies. Personally I would like to see some Labour and some Lib Dem and some Green party policies implemented - but I am not optimistic.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum