Last Match: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn
Next Match: Rotherham V Bolton - 20/10/18 @3PM Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Brexit negotiations

Brexit negotiations

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 09:19

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@boltonbonce wrote:Lightweights. I'm off to watch Bilko.

A true classic which stands up well even now.

722 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 09:42

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Got to take an interest Nat, this will affect us for generations to come.

But your interest isn't in the future, it's in slagging off people who voted for Brexit and pointing out how it's going to be a disaster.

And whether you are right or wrong, it's going to happen so why not shut the fuck up.

You remind me of the fools who were still banging on about that goal that crossed the line against Everton 5 years later.

723 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 09:45

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Life is short but some of us have children and grandchildren and would prefer that the country wasn't fucked up.


Get a grip man. World wars and disease change lives, not leaving the EU.



724 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:17

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was a bad time for an Englishman. Kicked out of the World Cup by Iceland,then out of Europe by the people who shop there. Surprised

725 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:29

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Got to take an interest Nat, this will affect us for generations to come.

But your interest isn't in the future, it's in slagging off people who voted for Brexit and pointing out how it's going to be a disaster.

And whether you are right or wrong, it's going to happen so why not shut the fuck up.

You remind me of the fools who were still banging on about that goal that crossed the line against Everton 5 years later.

I don’t know why it bothers you so much, if you’re bored of the topic dont read the thread. I find it interesting to see how this is developing, particularly when framed against what was promised. 

It’s nothing to do with slagging people off, that’s not my style.

726 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:40

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

727 Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Mar 29 2018, 12:02

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Life is short but some of us have children and grandchildren and would prefer that the country wasn't fucked up.


Get a grip man. World wars and disease change lives, not leaving the EU.
Surely the whole point of Brexit was to change lives? 

As one bloke eloquently put it in the pub "the less immigrants we let in, the more benefits I'll get paid". Certainly thinks his life will be changed by leaving the EU.

728 Re: Brexit negotiations on Mon Apr 02 2018, 10:31

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Here is an example of media distortion at its finest.

Today's Daily Express front page headline claims Britain is getting "stung" due to a "health tourism gap" between the UK and the EU. The UK paid nearly £565m more last year to treat UK citizens in the EU than it got back to care for EU nationals, it says. But this is mainly because there are more British expat pensioners and holidaymakers in the EU than European expats and tourists coming to the UK. So nothing unfair at all but given an anti-EU spin nevertheless.

729 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:37

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

730 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:20

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

731 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:23

finlaymcdanger

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Hands up! Which of you Nutters voted to leave the EU?

732 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:28

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:Hands up! Which of you Nutters voted to leave the EU?
Not this again.  :facepalm: Very Happy

733 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:32

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

734 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Apr 15 2018, 22:20

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Laughing

735 Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri May 04 2018, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Tories had a great night. The sitting government usually gets a good kicking in the first local elections after an election, but they've done well to hold onto many seats.

This almost certainly means a landslide victory for the Tories in 2020. Is it just a fact, no matter how much people bitch and moan, that people just don't trust any other party to govern?

736 Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri May 04 2018, 15:14

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:The Tories had a great night. The sitting government usually gets a good kicking in the first local elections after an election, but they've done well to hold onto many seats.

This almost certainly means a landslide victory for the Tories in 2020. Is it just a fact, no matter how much people bitch and moan, that people just don't trust any other party to govern?
Surely they should have done a lot better with the collapse of UKIP? They only gained 13 seats.

737 Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri May 04 2018, 16:04

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And UKIP lost over a 100  Laughing

738 Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri May 04 2018, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
Surely they should have done a lot better with the collapse of UKIP? They only gained 13 seats.

I suspect the Tories are secretly over the moon, they didn't get clobbered as was expected.

Proof that people respect the Tories and their ability to see us through Brexit.

739 Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri May 04 2018, 17:06

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just come out of the closet and admit that you are a die hard Labour supporter Nat! Very Happy

740 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 11:05

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The tories worst and labours best performance since 1971. Still, Labour didnt wipe the Tories out in london which was the aim so hardly a success of a night.

741 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 12:18

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If, as Nat implies, the local elections are indicative of the confidence in Brexit do the results amount to a vote of no confidence with the Lib Dems and Labour making big gains and the Tories and UKIP the biggest losses?

742 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 12:20

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
No, because Nat’s narrative is bollocks.

743 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:No, because Nat’s narrative is bollocks.

I speak for the people, you know that.

744 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 13:02

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:Just come out of the closet and admit that you are a die hard Labour supporter Nat! Very Happy 

As UKIP have now been wiped off the map, where are your political allegiances going to lie KP?

745 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 13:09

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Just come out of the closet and admit that you are a die hard Labour supporter Nat! Very Happy 

As UKIP have now been wiped off the map, where are your political allegiances going to lie KP?
Obviously Britain First. Duh!

746 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 18:14

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Really? What’s their policy on Thai immigrants though?

747 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 18:17

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Really? What’s their policy on Thai immigrants though?
Is that the best you can come up with?

You must really have a sad life getting kicks out of trying to wind people up on a forum. Very Happy

748 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 18:22

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That was a genuine question, why would that be a wind up?

Are you not supporting them?

749 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:You must really have a sad life getting kicks out of trying to wind people up on a forum. Very Happy

You absolute fuckw.......oh, you meant TROY.

750 Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat May 05 2018, 18:29

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
One joke at a time Nat, it’s only 6.30.

However my concern is, as always, for Karl.

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum