Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Some other bloke

Some other bloke

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:21

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i see our newest recruit is some other bloke, what happened to some bloke? Who's trying to get back on here and is being blocked?

Come on KP spill the beans  Very Happy

2 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:52

Sluffy

Admin
It's funny how people who think it is so shit on here or who continually abuse myself or others on Nuts, keep creating fake accounts to get back on here.

No doubt our caller will try again and no doubt that account will be banned too.

3 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 12:15

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
who is it Sluffy? My moneys on Scott as Breaders would be more subtle i reckon  Very Happy

4 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 12:23

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:who is it Sluffy? My moneys on Scott as Breaders would be more subtle i reckon  Very Happy

I'm fairly certain our caller will try again, I won't spoil it by naming them now, so you and everyone else will just have to tune into Nuts more often than you are doing now to catch who it is!

Might as well turn this in to a bit of fun for us all!

Very Happy

5 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 12:29

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
if i spend any more time on here i will be sacked and/or divorced   Laughing

6 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 12:38

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:if i spend any more time on here i will be sacked and/or divorced   Laughing

Then you will have even more time to spend with us!!!

Razz

7 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 12:52

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
any connection to a forum where I had a few "meltdowns" previously?

8 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:13

Sluffy

Admin
bwfc71 wrote:any connection to a forum where I had a few "meltdowns" previously?

You'll have to narrow down the number of forums as you've seem to have had numerous meltdowns on several of them over the years!

Very Happy

9 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:27

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was Pimpernel Breaders. He managed to stay on long enough to say he was no longer with BT,so his email address had changed.
Sent a pm to Nat,but she only had the BT address I already had. Agent Breaders is alone out there. The idiot.
How can we bring our plot to fruition if we can't communicate? He really has let the side down badly,and I'll be delivering a full report at the next meeting of the Bumchummers Society. 
I just hope he can survive out there,in the big world.
If not,we're a Bumchum short. Application forms are available in most Ann Summers shops.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:30; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:29

bwfc71

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sluffy wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:any connection to a forum where I had a few "meltdowns" previously?

You'll have to narrow down the number of forums as you've seem to have had numerous meltdowns on several of them over the years!

Very Happy

Only on one forum did I have more than one "meltdown!

11 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:34

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
boltonbonce wrote:It was Pimpernel Breaders. He managed to stay on long enough to say he was no longer with BT,so his email address had changed.
Sent a pm to Nat,but she only had the BT address I already had. Agent Breaders is alone out there. The idiot.
How can we bring our plot to fruition if we can't communicate? He really has let the side down badly,and I'll be delivering a full report at the next meeting of the Bumchummers Society. 
I just hope he can survive out there,in the big world.
If not,we're a Bumchum short. Application forms are available in most Ann Summers shops.
the plot thickens i thought Nat and Breaders were sworn enemies, maybe the talk of Nats Nuts is true then?  :ninja:

12 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:35

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They like to abuse each other in private. I just send pictures of you know who.

13 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:42

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

14 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:42

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And where have you been? You've missed all the fun.

15 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:45

Bwfc1958

I'm watching and waiting. When everyone has had enough on here, I'll be sending out vip invitations to my new forum, The Tinned Tomato Revolution. Bread is gonna be admin. Everyone loves a bit of bread with tinned tomatoes. Watch this space.

16 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:47

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nice one 58. Have you tried out the new Blog section to the right of the portal?

17 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:49

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sluffy - what sentences did Bread, Scott and anyone else currently banned get?

I'd be interested to know how the Nuts internet jury reach a decision on ban lengths.

18 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:50

Bwfc1958

Unfortunately I have, yes. I was horrified. No wonder people are going missing. The trauma I suffered was almost too much.

19 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 13:54

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Unfortunately I have, yes. I was horrified. No wonder people are going missing. The trauma I suffered was almost too much.
You suffered trauma! Are you forgetting the link to the swinging knob you posted some time ago?
I've been in therapy ever since.
I can't even watch Dumbo on the telly.
But,speaking of swinging knobs,any idea where Breaders is?

20 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:04

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Unfortunately I have, yes. I was horrified. No wonder people are going missing. The trauma I suffered was almost too much.
You suffered trauma! Are you forgetting the link to the swinging knob you posted some time ago?
I've been in therapy ever since.
I can't even watch Dumbo on the telly.
But,speaking of swinging knobs,any idea where Breaders is?
I think he's just taking some time out to spend quality time with like minded people before the tinned tomato revolution picks up speed. 

21 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:07

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I had tinned toms with veggie bacon and a few slices of thick Warbies last Sunday morning. Set me up for the day.

22 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:10

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:I had tinned toms with veggie bacon and a few slices of thick Warbies last Sunday morning. Set me up for the day.
Good man. Welcome to the revolution. 

23 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:16

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:17

Bwfc1958

You've already got us a motif, brilliant!

25 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:36

Sluffy

Admin
finlaymcdanger wrote:Sluffy - what sentences did Bread, Scott and anyone else currently banned get?

I'd be interested to know how the Nuts internet jury reach a decision on ban lengths.

They are both on indefinite bans.

They are both banned for constant and persistent personal abuse, even after they had served previous bans for the same thing.

(Bread has since also served a ban on twitter for personal abuse too).

Twitter basically posted this, which is the same sort of thing as we want here on Nuts -

Creating a safe environment for people to freely express themselves is critical to the Twitter community, so if behaviour that violates this is made we will act.

We've detected abusive behaviour from your account accordingly we are giving you a ban.

Here on Nuts any mod or Admin can give an immediate 24 hour ban to stop whatever shit is going on, on the forum at the time.

Admin will then agree whether or not the ban should be made longer or expire after the 24 hours.

This certainly wasn't Bread's first ban for personal abuse and it was unanimously agreed by ALL of the active Admin Team to impose this time an unlimited ban following his latest abusive outburst.

Fin, we didn't set up Nuts to ban or censor people, we are doing this and giving of our time and money just for the fun of it.

The numbers we have banned (apart from spammers or fake accounts) can be counted on just two fingers, and as far as I'm concerned they can both return once they pack in the continual abusiveness.

As Bread as tweeted since his twitter ban that I'm a moron, it really doesn't look as though he's changed at all despite sanctions already taken against him by both Nuts and Twitter.

I'm sorry if you or anyone else may not like or agree with the action we've taken but we simply don't run Nuts to be constantly abused by someone who has an axe to grind over nothing at all really - something we've simply said or done on the internet months and months ago that he seen red over and refuses to let go.

If you or anyone else doesn't think that is a fair and reasonable position that we have taken then I really don't know what else to say to you.

26 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 14:42

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat has threatened,on more than one occasion,to kill me. I find this quite upsetting.

I think she should be banned. ::rules:: Very Happy

27 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 16:22

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Bwfc1958 wrote:You've already got us a motif, brilliant!
 nice to see you back on here 58  Very Happy

28 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 16:35

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Good to see you back 58.

29 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 16:38

Sluffy

Admin
Same goes for me too, 58.

30 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 18:08

Bwfc1958

Jesus. It must have been painful on here lately if you're lauding my return.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum