Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Some other bloke

Some other bloke

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 18:09

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Even Magoo turned up.

32 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 18:47

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bwfc1958 wrote:Jesus. It must have been painful on here lately if you're lauding my return.

Desperate times obviously. I'm sure you would agree.

33 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 20:37

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Jesus. It must have been painful on here lately if you're lauding my return.
Welcome back 58.

Hope you haven't been driving too many people off the road in your white van! Very Happy

34 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:11

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Is this how I'm perceived on here? Dickhead white van man who's obsessed with tinned tomatoes? 

Could be worse I suppose, it's definitely better than how you and Nat are perceived. 

My perception of people on here - 

Boncey - Accident prone 
KP - Gay sex pest and general bargain booze lurker 
Nat - Transvestite 
Norpig - spends all his working day on nuts and then goes home and masturbates all night. 
Wanderlust - Jim Royle
Sluffy - Peter Sutcliffe lookalike 
Johnny - a sort of friendly bigfoot
Glos - a real gentleman and all round nice bloke who could almost be forgiven for being a Tory voter

The rest I'm just not sure. Maybe something will come to mind when they post.

35 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:15

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Is this how I'm perceived on here? Dickhead white van man who's obsessed with tinned tomatoes? 

Could be worse I suppose, it's definitely better than how you and Nat are perceived. 

My perception of people on here - 

Boncey - Accident prone 
KP - Gay sex pest and general bargain booze lurker 
Nat - Transvestite 
Norpig - spends all his working day on nuts and then goes home and masturbates all night. 
Wanderlust - Jim Royle
Sluffy - Peter Sutcliffe lookalike 
Johnny - a sort of friendly bigfoot
Glos - a real gentleman and all round nice bloke who could almost be forgiven for being a Tory voter

The rest I'm just not sure. Maybe something will come to mind when they post.
:rofl:  You had me in stitches with that! Very Happy

36 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:16

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy According to that,I'm already in stitches.

37 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:43

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nat - Transvestite 

You fooking gobshite, I've got bigger tits than Bread & Johnny I'll have you know.

38 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:44

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
A couple more. 

Fin - dresses like this on a daily basis 




Cajunboy - Ironside
Banksy - Arkwright from open all hours but without the stutter
Manda - Hyacinth Bucket
Angry Dad - Steptoe
Boggers - Ginger
BTID - Neil Lennon lookalike. I think that one stems from the old avi.

39 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:44

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nat - Transvestite 

You fooking gobshite, I'm a bigger tit than Bread or Johnny I'll have you know.

Fair enough.

40 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 - shitbag

41 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:46

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nat - Transvestite 

You fooking gobshite, I've got bigger tits than Bread & Johnny I'll have you know.

I just picture you sticking balloons up your frock to get the desired effect.

42 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:48

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Natasha Whittam wrote:Bwfc1958 - shitbag
Thank you. Any negatives?

43 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:51

bwfc71

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Thankfully I don't make the grade nowadays!

44 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:53

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc71 wrote:Thankfully I don't make the grade nowadays!
Don't do yourself down. Very Happy

45 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:55

bwfc71

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Thankfully I don't make the grade nowadays!
Don't do yourself down. Very Happy

46 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 21:56

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
bwfc71 wrote:Thankfully I don't make the grade nowadays!
Charles Kennedy came to mind when you posted.

47 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 23:06

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Bwfc1958 wrote:BTID - Neil Lennon lookalike. I think that one stems from the old avi.
I'll take that

48 Re: Some other bloke on Fri Jun 30 2017, 23:24

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sluffy - Peter Sutcliffe lookalike 

Shocked

49 Re: Some other bloke on Sat Jul 01 2017, 02:17

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Wanderlust - Jim Royle

Is that because I'm constantly saying "I'm not fiddling with meself, I paid a quid for these underpants and I've got about 50 pence worth stuck up me arse."?

50 Re: Some other bloke on Sat Jul 01 2017, 08:31

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Don't worry Sluffy, the similarity ends with appearance. I'm just saying you look like the Yorkshire Ripper, not that you're trying to emulate him.  Very Happy

51 Re: Some other bloke on Sat Jul 01 2017, 08:32

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
wanderlust wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Wanderlust - Jim Royle

Is that because I'm constantly saying "I'm not fiddling with meself, I paid a quid for these underpants and I've got about 50 pence worth stuck up me arse."?
Yes. That, and the constant armchair references. When I think of you, I just picture Jim Royle with a laptop.

52 Re: Some other bloke on Sat Jul 01 2017, 13:26

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Wanderlust - Jim Royle

Is that because I'm constantly saying "I'm not fiddling with meself, I paid a quid for these underpants and I've got about 50 pence worth stuck up me arse."?
Yes. That, and the constant armchair references. When I think of you, I just picture Jim Royle with a laptop.
TBF I have put on a few pounds on holiday this last month. No gym, no footie and lots of eating and drinking. If I grow some hair, turn scouse, wear a fat suit and start to think saying "my arse" is funny I could be that man.

53 Re: Some other bloke on Sat Jul 01 2017, 16:14

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Bwfc1958 wrote:Is this how I'm perceived on here? Dickhead white van man who's obsessed with tinned tomatoes? 

Could be worse I suppose, it's definitely better than how you and Nat are perceived. 

My perception of people on here - 

Boncey - Accident prone 
KP - Gay sex pest and general bargain booze lurker 
Nat - Transvestite 
Norpig - spends all his working day on nuts and then goes home and masturbates all night. 
Wanderlust - Jim Royle
Sluffy - Peter Sutcliffe lookalike 
Johnny - a sort of friendly bigfoot
Glos - a real gentleman and all round nice bloke who could almost be forgiven for being a Tory voter

The rest I'm just not sure. Maybe something will come to mind when they post.
a pretty fair assessment of me to be fair

54 Re: Some other bloke on Sun Jul 02 2017, 19:06

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Very kind of you to say so 58, but I have my moments  Very Happy
Not only that but my character is changing now that I've taken on a part time job, delivering new cars around the country, and in particular white vans, (I love 'em).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum