Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5

+2
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
6 posters

Reply to topic

Would you rather; have a free BWFC season ticket for the 2017/18 season but you have to go to every game in full kit with Whittam on the back, or don't go to a game all season?

BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Vote_lcap56%BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Vote_lcap44%BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Would you rather; have a free BWFC season ticket for the 2017/18 season but you have to go to every game in full kit with Whittam on the back, or don't go to a game all season?

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:24; edited 1 time in total

2BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 10:00

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Clarification, is it just the name whittam, or do you have to be seen giving whittam a piggy back to each game?

3BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 10:21

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Clarification, is it just the name whittam, or do you have to be seen giving whittam a piggy back to each game?

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Just the name.

4BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 10:57

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

can't believe people would rather sit at home, where the hell is your passion people. Mad

5BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'd wear a pink tutu on top of the kit and a cut out mask of Nats face to every game if it meant a free season ticket.

6BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pointless thread. As if anyone would be embarrassed with the name Whittam on their back.

I've had many marriage proposals where the guy has wanted to take my name.

7BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:29

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had many marriage proposals where the guy has wanted to take my name.

If only the customs officers hadn't intervened.

8BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 13:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Re the shirt:

Would an anagram of the name suffice? e.g.

Nat - what a shit man!  

Or something with one less "n"?

9BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #2 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 13:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I couldn't bear to be a full kit wanker, much less have Whittams name on the back. I'll stick with tower fm thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum