Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked!

Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Not on here but by Lee Anderson the club owners son this morning

Ok not world shattering news but seems to be causing a lot of activity so I thought I'd report it on here.

Seems this was the thread that triggered the ban - Anderson asking the twitter world if they knew a certain poster who had posted up private details of one of the clubs hotel guests, to which Chris replied that Lee had posted up Moxey's private wage details a few days back (although I would contend that Nixon had already done a newspaper article on Moxey and other Wanderers players some time back, so the information was already in the public domain).

https://twitter.com/superagent73/status/881780491409666048

This block has seemed to brought out two sides on twitter, the ones who think Manning is a nob, and the ones who think the Anderson's should go!

Manning tweeted this -

Whatever you do today, remember you're not to question the regime...

...and the ensuing thread also revealed that George Bower (until a week or so ago was a ST Board member) had also been blocked by Lee!  

[I guess that shows how far the 'bridge building process' from the ST to the club ownership has reached in its attempts to have an influence and a say at the club - not very far at all!]

https://twitter.com/19manning83/status/881793296372203520

As I know from my own experience, these social media 'spats' can be over in seconds or can last for years.

Sadly Marc Iles seems to once again be siding with his LoV and ST buddies against the club owners - but as he's always had that bias in his reporting I guess it comes as no surprise to most people.

And finally talking about twitter, I'm sure people would be happy to know I've spotted Bread out there tweeting publically that Trump is a Hitler!

2 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He needs Robin to come to his rescue.  Very Happy

3 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Who was the guest at the hotel?

4 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:36 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:He needs Robin to come to his rescue.  Very Happy
Very Happy

5 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Had an email from Breadman yesterday,and he was in fine form. Didn't mention Hitler though.

6 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Had an email from Breadman yesterday,and he was in fine form. Didn't mention Hitler though.

No one cares about your slipper correspondence, we want to know who the guest was.

7 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Natasha Whittam wrote:Who was the guest at the hotel?

Either a potential signing or HMRC I would guess.

Very Happy

8 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:44 pm

y2johnny

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Rivaldo

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

9 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was Cecil.

10 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:It was Cecil.

What was that bastard doing in a hotel in Horwich when he only lives 5 minutes away in Adlington?

11 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:18 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It was Cecil.

What was that bastard doing in a hotel in Horwich when he only lives 5 minutes away in Adlington?
You'd be shocked if you knew who was with him.

12 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:Either a potential signing

It all makes sense now.....signing of the century spotted in the hotel over the weekend:

13 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:You'd be shocked if you knew who was with him.

Was it you? Was there a slipper conference?

14 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:24 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wasn't me. But they turned a few heads.

And the odd stomach or two.

15 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 am

Sluffy

Admin
Hahaha.

Mr Manning does make me laugh!

Just popped on to the ST's twitter site to see what sort of response they had to their statement today about Anderson's challenge to the ACV the ST got placed on the stadium - and as usual there was no-one following them - just one tweet against them - it said Anderson's tweets 'had a lot more to them' - well they have - and just two re-tweets one being from someone called Pete Lauda who retweets all their stuff - so I assume he runs their twitter account.

So out of interest I wondered if their Facebook page was any busier and what did I find but recently 'blocked by the Anderson's' Chris imploring the ST to uphold the ACV!!!

Well maybe that's what he really believes perhaps?

Anyway not being on their FB account for ages I thought I'd scroll back a few days or so and lo and behold less than a week ago there's Chris ridiculing the ST over their new Chairman (once again non-elected by the membership) and telling one of the ST board members (and co-founder!) he didn't know what he was talking about!

Even one of the few contributors to the ACV thread a Shane Bolton, called Chris out for suddenly "changing his tune about the ST"!

A week and a twitter block later, seems to quickly change some people's mind-set it seems!

Nothing personal from Chris obviously!

Very Happy

16 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
It's pretty simple, I don't like Daniel Izza but I do believe the ACV should remain in place.

17 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:It's pretty simple, I don't like Daniel Izza but I do believe the ACV should remain in place.

Bless you Chris.

I laughed at that one too!

Very Happy

18 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

19 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Kane57 wrote:OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

Why don't you do us all a favour and stay there? You are about as welcome on here as a turd in a swimming pool.

20 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
Cheers

21 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:OK good stuff, look forward to reading about this on WWays

We scooped ww's on this one!

Anyway isn't it nice that there's a site out there that neither of us are banned or blocked from!

Very Happy

22 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
I don't know about you pal but I'm free to come and go as I please more or less everywhere. More or less.

23 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:59 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just had a look at WW. Some people don't half drone on. But they're my kind of people. cheers

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/76885-slippers/

24 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:I don't know about you pal but I'm free to come and go as I please more or less everywhere

Ok, I'll see you over on Lee's twitter account then!

(Tbh I expected a funnier reply from you than that Chris).

25 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
You should know better than that.

As for his account I'd hate to miss a vital poll about goal music or somesuch.

26 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:You should know better than that.

As for his account I'd hate to miss a vital poll about goal music or somesuch.

Fwiw I wouldn't have blocked you for what you said, in fact I didn't really see what all the fuss was about as Nixon had posted the players wages in the Sun a year or so ago, so everything was in the public domain before any tweet was made about Moxey's wages.

All a bit of a storm in a teacup to my way of thinking.

I got blocked by Izza for nothing I tweeted but for something I posted on here, the Nuts forum - and which was factual!

I simply posted a reference to disparaging tweets he had made about the club owner and questioned how his personal views would square with him now being the Chair of the ST.

So much for honest comment.

So much for honesty and openness from the bloke who leads the ST!

They really don't help themselves do they?

Anyway if you let me know what goal music you want I'll pass on your message!

Very Happy

27 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:37 pm

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

28 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Kane57

David Lee
David Lee
Reebok Trotter wrote:Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

Supposedly he's interim ahead of elections next month. Whether that'll come to pass is anyone's guess.

29 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Sluffy

Admin
Reebok Trotter wrote:Who actually voted for Izza to take over as Chairman? As a shareholder I don't recall receiving a ballot paper or even an e-mail. Perhaps I missed the BWFCST AGM? I really don't know.

There was NO election (yet again!).

He and his mates on the unelected (by its membership) ST Board decided he should take over when Bridge disappeared.

You won't have missed the statement of thanks and best wishes to Bridge by the ST (or by Iles in the BEN) because no-one bothered doing one and it was all kept secret until the fete accompli was already complete.

Did Bridge jump or was he pushed - no-one knows?

(Also George Bower left the Board over three months ago - and again nobody knew about it outside the inner-circle - what was it they said on the ST's formation about being open and accessible!!!).

It's just a closed shop of like minded people with their hidden agenda of wanting ownership of the club.

30 Re: Kane57/Chris Manning's been blocked! on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:37 am

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Three were "Co-opted" onto the ST and it was explained to me that there was no need for elections for some spurious reason. But on the other hand I was impressed last year when we were told that the ST would be transparent. Perhaps they went to a different school to me and thee and definitions aren't defined as definitions in the defined sense of the word.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum