Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Supporters Trust Newsletter

Supporters Trust Newsletter

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

121 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
observer wrote:I want a goal scorer who craves attention (to play for us)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

122 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:17

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think what your after is to change the notification of replies on your preferences -

Always notify me of replies : Select No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

Sluffy, is there a way of sending him MORE notifications?

123 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Kane57 wrote:Sluffy, is there a way of sending him MORE notifications?

lol!

124 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:46

If we all pm him he will get loads

125 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:48

Ive just sent 3

126 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:57

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Four

127 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 22:01

Five

128 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Tue Aug 29 2017, 22:31

Sluffy

Admin
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

Mate, it's been a fun having you here and you've informed and entertained us in equal measure.

I strongly suspect you are no 'innocent' on social media and forums like Nuts - so know full well what you are up to and the reactions you will get.

If you seriously want to delete your account then you do it yourself, I'm sure you're far more than capable of that if you need to be.

I do hope you don't though and play with us all a bit more.

129 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Wed Aug 30 2017, 08:04

Ten Bobsworth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:
What are you talking about Nat?  You blame the team for not having fight, and now we have two bloggers who have more fight than the team.  Let them say their piece.  It's much more fun than watching our team on the pitch.

It's no fun watching some guy crave attention. If he wants to go he should just stop posting. It's not rocket science.
What kind of attention have you been craving, Natasha, like 27,216 times?
Don't tell me. I'm not interested. Just get me out of here for good. Is there an escape committee?

130 Re: Supporters Trust Newsletter on Wed Aug 30 2017, 08:24

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Fucking hell Gary just log the fuck out and don't come back. You whinge more than a child being sent to bed early.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum