Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

301OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 16 2018, 12:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Moyes is potted at West Ham.

Manager David Moyes has left West Ham after just over six months in charge despite guiding the club to Premier League survival.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44140002

302OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 16 2018, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see him going back to Everton. Very Happy

303OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 16 2018, 13:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:I can see him going back to Everton. Very Happy
They deserve each other.

304OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 16 2018, 14:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP World Cup winner Ray Wilson.

305OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 19 2018, 11:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hope Chelsea win today not that i like them i just hate the other lot and their posh southern fans.

306OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 19 2018, 19:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fook me, that was a terrible final. I had more fun watching Bolton v Burton.

You can see why even fans of the big clubs get pissed off watching that utter shite.

307OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 19 2018, 19:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fook me, that was a terrible final. I had more fun watching Bolton v Burton.

You can see why even fans of the big clubs get pissed off watching that utter shite.

I have just finished jet washing my whole terrace.

Glad I didn’t bother watching it now. Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Sat May 19 2018, 19:36; edited 1 time in total

308OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 19 2018, 19:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jose just said Manure deserved to win. Said Chelsea played boring,defensive football.

Pretty rich from him.

309OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 19 2018, 20:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I have just finished jet washing my whole terrace.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

310OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 20 2018, 12:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

311OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 20 2018, 15:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Jose just said Manure deserved to win. Said Chelsea played boring,defensive football.

Pretty rich from him.
Has Jose still not grasped the fact that you need to score at least one goal to win.

Something Jose and Parky have in common.

312OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 21 2018, 20:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unai Emery set to become new Arsenal boss.

313OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 21 2018, 20:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Unai Emery set to become new Arsenal boss.
Is that Dick's son?

314OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 22 2018, 08:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Is that Dick's son?

AD, You are naughty........

315OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 22 2018, 08:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Is that Dick's son?

AD, You are naughty........

316OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 23 2018, 12:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now confirmed Boncey.

317OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 23 2018, 12:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rushed decision. Poor decision. He won't last 12 months

318OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 23 2018, 15:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

319OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 27 2018, 11:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabulous evening of footie last night especially Bale's goal. I had a small bet on 3-1 to RM but certainly didn't expect it to happen the way it panned out. Might be worth a few bob on Bale returning to the PL next season. Glad Fulham got promoted too as Grealish's gamesmanship was winding me up as much as Sergio Ramos's did later.

320OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 16 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 27 2018, 12:08

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

1 of the best goals you are ever likely to see in a match and 2 of the worst. What a nightmare for the keeper. His career is probably over after those 2 howlers. I'm still not sure which one was worse. Shame for the lad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum