Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 50]

361OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 18:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll fall apart again

362OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 19:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agree about Leeds Wander, they were exceptionally good. It'll be interesting to see if they can keep up such a tempo throughout the season. On today's performance I would happily include them as being in contention for one of the two automatic places.

363OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 19:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Didn't Leeds start like a house on fire last season? they'll fall away again.

364OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Didn't Leeds start like a house on fire last season? they'll fall away again.
Yes. I think they were hailing Thomas Christiansen a genius.

365OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 20:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll be ready to strike once they mess it up. Twisted Evil

366OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 05 2018, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll miss.

367OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 06 2018, 00:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Didn't Leeds start like a house on fire last season? they'll fall away again.
I thought they scraped a win against newly promoted us by the odd goal in 5?

368OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 06 2018, 19:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorry to disagree but i see that as Big Sam, John Ritson and Roy Greaves. We played in all white under Ian Greaves.

369OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 06 2018, 19:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Blackpool manager gone after just one game!

Although it is a complete mess behind the scenes with the Oystens, Disley popping up and the court orders!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45090865

370OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 07 2018, 19:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forest v WBA should be an interesting game tonight. Since Saturday, WBA have signed Dwight Gayle so they may have a bit more in attack and Forest have spent tens of millions to try to buy promotion.

PS: Turned out to be a cracker with Baggies getting a late equaliser. Gayle didn't score it but he hit both the post and the bar when he came on just after the hour.

Boro cruised past Sheff U to go top.

371OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 12 2018, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool looked even better than last season and I reckon they'll give City a run for their money this year. Klopp may even win something Smile

372OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 15 2018, 12:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

373OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 15 2018, 12:50

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You cannot be serious. Even the Oystons aren't that stupid

374OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Aug 16 2018, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John Brooks, the referee who gave us nothing in the Bristol City game was at it again last night when he took charge of Yeovil v Villa in the EFL cup. Excellent performance from Yeovil was marred by some awful decisions including disallowing a goal that looked perfectly OK IMO.

I don't like to slag off refs, but I am seriously thinking this guy is incapable of objectivity and should be investigated.

375OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Aug 16 2018, 14:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a team we could have had. Very Happy

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Drbxnx10
Banks,McGuinness,Wright,Charlton.

376OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was surprising to see how much allegedly struggling Birmingham dominated newly relegated Swansea last night, even though it ended up as a draw. Games like this make it even harder to assess where we will be at the end of the season.

377OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:46

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wessy wrote:Sorry to disagree but i see that as Big Sam, John Ritson and Roy Greaves. We played in all white under Ian Greaves.
Don't remember that. We played in all white under Jimmy Armfield.

378OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:47

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:It was surprising to see how much allegedly struggling Birmingham dominated newly relegated Swansea last night, even though it ended up as a draw. Games like this make it even harder to assess where we will be at the end of the season.
At the top if we can beat Reading by 7 today.

379OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:48

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I see Madine was on the subs bench today. Earning his higher salary

380OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 19 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 18 2018, 15:34

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nigelbwfc wrote:I see Madine was on the subs bench today. Earning his higher salary
He's been on the bench pretty much since he left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum