Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1 Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Released by Blackburn. We don't take their rejects, they buy ours.

2 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 16:56

Sluffy

Admin
Exeter City have re-signed Dean Moxey on a three-year deal, eight years after he left the club.
The 31-year-old defender made 196 appearances for his hometown club, helping the Grecians win promotion out of non-league and into League One.
Since leaving in 2009 he has had spells at Derby, Crystal Palace and Bolton, whom he left at the end of last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 18:23

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
found his true level then i see

4 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jun 27 2017, 18:33

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hope it's not Akpan - seems like he's an expert in playing in teams that get relegated. Perhaps that's why he'll be within our budget unlike Spearing.

The only Blackburn player from last season that I think would improve us is Sam Gallagher if we can wangle a loan off his parent club Southampton. He's massive, can hold the ball up well and scores goals - perfect for Parky and possibly the missing ingredient in our team.

5 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 15:26

Sluffy

Admin
Iles on Facebook live today - comments taken from a poster on TW -

He said Spearing has had better offers from other clubs (Wigan mentioned) and negotiations are close to concluding. Marc said Jay does not want to leave and is still speaking to Bolton, presumably hoping KA ups his offer. He said he might be writing an article later this evening if he hears anything but he was not hopefully that he will sign a new contract with us.

Also, Sammy Ameobi's wage demands are eye watering and way out of our league. The two West Ham lads are still on the radar but we might have to wait until after the pre-season games but that we are confident that they are coming.

6 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 15:27

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reece Burke on loan is a done deal

7 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 15:37

BoltonTillIDie

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Boggersbelief wrote:Reece Burke on loan is a done deal

The promising defender, 20, has been earmarked for a bright future at the London Stadium

West Ham starlet Reece Burke is joining Bolton on a season-long loan.

The promising defender has been earmarked for a bright future at the London Stadium .

Burke, 20, made his first-team breakthrough under former boss Sam Allardyce with five Premier League appearances to his name in 2015.

He spent the following season out on loan at Bradford City where he won the player of the year award.

And he will link up again with former Bantams chief Phil Parkinson at newly-promoted Championship side Bolton.

Burke endured a frustrating campaign last year as his spell at Wigan was limited to 10 league appearances due to hernia problem.

A host of Championship suitors were keen to take him on loan this season, however.

Mirror Football understands West Ham boss Slaven Bilic will grant the youngster permission to head to the North West until the end of the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 15:48

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sluffy wrote:Iles on Facebook live today - comments taken from a poster on TW -

He said Spearing has had better offers from other clubs (Wigan mentioned) and negotiations are close to concluding. Marc said Jay does not want to leave and is still speaking to Bolton, presumably hoping KA ups his offer. He said he might be writing an article later this evening if he hears anything but he was not hopefully that he will sign a new contract with us.

Also, Sammy Ameobi's wage demands are eye watering and way out of our league. The two West Ham lads are still on the radar but we might have to wait until after the pre-season games but that we are confident that they are coming.

We don't need Ameobi and I don't really care if Spearing leaves. It's obvious we still have virtually no money for anything anyway.

9 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You said Ameobi was a done deal. Not sure I can trust you anymore Boggers.

10 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
xmiles wrote:It's obvious we still have virtually no money for anything anyway.

I bet you blame the Tories.

11 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 16:28

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You said Ameobi was a done deal. Not sure I can trust you anymore Boggers.

He will be announced shortly

12 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 21:01

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Samizadeh season long loan to Kilmarnock

13 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 21:33

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Boggersbelief wrote:Samizadeh season long loan to Kilmarnock
Good move, give the kid some hard knocks.

14 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jun 28 2017, 22:34

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Samizadeh season long loan to Kilmarnock
Good move, give the kid some hard knocks.

And then we will sell him for peanuts.

15 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 00:09

BoltonTillIDie

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Will Buckley.

16 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 09:47

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Arouna Kone

17 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 10:11

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Blimey! It's all happening.

18 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 11:11

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:Arouna Kone

I'd be surprised if he's not on about £50k per week.

19 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:10

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Arouna Kone

I'd be surprised if he's not on about £50k per week.

He's on nowt he's a free agent

20 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:24

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:He's on nowt he's a free agent

Nuts pay me £500 per week to post on here. I'm contracted until May 2018.

In the highly unlikely event they don't renew my contract do you think I'll take £25 per week from Bolton Banter?

21 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:25

BoltonTillIDie

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
If that's the best offer available, you would.

22 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:39

Sluffy

Admin
BoltonTillIDie wrote:If that's the best offer available, you would.

Not necessarily.

If you NEEDED the money you might but if you were already financially secure you could choose to work or not, or take a lower offer if you that suited your personal situation better.

Kone is 33 years old and apparently been injury prone throughout his career.  I guess he won't be getting too many outstanding offers from other clubs and being in the north west (his last two clubs were Wigan and Everton) might just suit him.

I doubt the money is really an issue to him but footballers do seem in general to be greedy.

You'd think Spearing as club captain and someone we've paid millions to, might wanted to have given a bit back to enjoy another season with us and his team mates - but he looks to be off right now.

Personally I hope he goes, I've got faith in Anderson and Parkinson to find a suitable replacement - and for much less than we had been paying him.

23 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:48

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BoltonTillIDie wrote:If that's the best offer available, you would.

Maybe if it was August....but it's still June. Plenty of time for Wanderers Ways to offer me £500 a week.

I'm definitely worth it.

24 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:49

Fabians Right Peg

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Will Buckley.

Should be a decent signing, think he is right sided though as is Morais, so not sure how he fits into the side.

25 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 12:52

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:You'd think Spearing as club captain and someone we've paid millions to, might wanted to have given a bit back to enjoy another season with us and his team mates - but he looks to be off right now.

Personally I hope he goes, I've got faith in Anderson and Parkinson to find a suitable replacement - and for much less than we had been paying him.
Totally agree. That's why I started a thread to discuss whether he is dispensible or not because even before it was confirmed he was holding out for £18k a week, I had doubts about his loyalty and motivation. Not like Wheats who took a cut to play in the full knowledge we are a club with very limited finances at the moment.
Now that we've been linked with Milligan - who wants to prove himself in the Championship - I really think it's a better option if a deal can be struck and the paperwork can be sorted.

26 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 13:08

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

Should be a decent signing, think he is right sided though as is Morais, so not sure how he fits into the side.
i agree, he looked good at Brighton when i've seen him play, good to have some competition for Morais

27 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 13:09

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:You'd think Spearing as club captain and someone we've paid millions to, might wanted to have given a bit back to enjoy another season with us and his team mates - but he looks to be off right now.

Totally agree. That's why I started a thread to discuss whether he is dispensible or not because even before it was confirmed he was holding out for £18k a week, I had doubts about his loyalty and motivation. Not like Wheats who took a cut to play in the full knowledge we are a club with very limited finances at the moment.
Now that we've been linked with Milligan - who wants to prove himself in the Championship - I really think it's a better option if a deal can be struck and the paperwork can be sorted.

Say Amen! Wheats proved himself a LOYAL servant. How many quid does Spearing need? Be a real captain and you will still be stealing a living. If not, KA should hold the line. We don't need another 325 million in debt.

28 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 13:20

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

It's shaping up to be an interesting side with experienced/old? wingback/winger type players. We could do with a fox in the box type like Samizadeh as an alternative to ALF and I'd have thought with Morais, Buckley and Little in the team we'd definitely need sharpness in the middle.

Samizadeh is 18 now and he's had some experience with Chorley and has played a couple of times for us so I was kinda hoping that this was the year he'd break through instead of going out on loan again. One day I hope....

29 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:Samizadeh is 18 now and he's had some experience with Chorley and has played a couple of times for us so I was kinda hoping that this was the year he'd break through instead of going out on loan again. One day I hope....

The pressure at Chorley seemed too big for him, he'd be better at a little club like Bolton.

30 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Jun 29 2017, 14:05

BoltonTillIDie

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
He scored 2 goals in 2 appearances didn't he?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum