Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Parkinson Be Sacked?

+20
Kane57
Sluffy
rammywhite
terenceanne
doffcocker
Jingizu99
wanderlust
observer
Norpig
bryan458
Jack Russell
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
Bollotom2014
To Be Frank
gloswhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Should Parky Get His P45?

Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Vote_lcap58%Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 58% [ 19 ]
Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 42% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Wed Sep 20 2017, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hang on lads i just need to nip out to get some more popcorn before you start the next round of posts  Very Happy

62Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Wed Sep 20 2017, 21:48

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't believe that a chairman / owner would not have given some thought as to whom they would replace the current encumbent with if it wasn't going well. Personally I would be putting a few feelers out of we lose at home to Brentford., Cotterill would be my choice if Parky gets his marching orders.

63Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Wed Sep 20 2017, 21:52

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why? He's been a loser for years.

Paging Billy Davies

Last edited by Kane57 on Thu Sep 21 2017, 06:13; edited 1 time in total

64Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Wed Sep 20 2017, 23:50

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anderson could sign Messi and people would still find reasons to take a stab at him. Yet they all think the sun shines out of Eddie's arse! But the fact of the matter is, that it is his fault we are in a mess. He stopped all funding when it suited him, he was happy enough to let everyday people go unpaid. He was happy enough to let Fat Phil make bad appointment, after bad appointment.

65Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Thu Sep 21 2017, 06:14

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't forget your hero isn't against paying people and business late when it suits him. Neither is perfect. They're different cheeks of the same arse.

66Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Thu Sep 21 2017, 07:40

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:Don't forget your hero isn't against paying people and business late when it suits him. Neither is perfect. They're different cheeks of the same arse.
We've not had them problems since Deano has gone. Now that Ken has full ownership? he can help things run along more smoothly. I can't knock the job he has done. The club was in an absolute mess when he took over and slowly but surely he is making us more sustainable and that's good for me. So put ya dagger away for another day.

67Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Thu Sep 21 2017, 07:45

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes the last week has been great I agree

68Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Fri Sep 22 2017, 19:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just voted yes ,well overdue.

69Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Fri Sep 22 2017, 19:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m saying no, hoping a fully fit squad will see a change of fortunes

70Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Fri Sep 22 2017, 22:13

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't imagine Vela being able to change things on his own - and Ameobi has been an absolute nothing player at this level all his life, so I'm equally dubious. 

I'm sad to say all signs point to oblivion.

71Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun Sep 24 2017, 01:02

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think it would make much difference now. Look at Crystal Palace, they're not exactly having a new manager bounce are they? I was at the game today and the players were just not good enough. It wasn't a lack of fight or will, it was a plain and simple lack of quality, one we can't really address in the current financial circumstances.

I don't know if Phil is the right man to take us forward should that problem be solved but as things stand I can't see anyone else doing much better and since sacking him would likely involve paying him some form of compensation as well I think it's probably counterproductive right now.

I understand where Nat's coming from, I think if it weren't for the financial state of the club she'd be absolutely right but for the moment I don't think it would help as things are.

72Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun Sep 24 2017, 02:46

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Kane57 wrote:I can't imagine Vela being able to change things on his own - and Ameobi has been an absolute nothing player at this level all his life, so I'm equally dubious. 

I'm sad to say all signs point to oblivion.

I would say KA saved us from oblivion. Now we need to be saved from relegation. This team does not cut it in the Championship. Are we still under an embargo? Are there one or two players who we can get to help salvage this dismal season? Will we ever score from play again? Aside from ED dropping us into the throes of oblivion, this has to be the low point for the club. We are working on a ten-point season as of now. It's not bad luck... bad bad play at this point... and unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone on the present club can save us. KA - Do you have a rabbit up your sleeve?

73Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun Sep 24 2017, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote: KA - Do you have a rabbit up your sleeve?
Yes but when that Chinese billionaire wanted to buy it I used the rabbit as collateral for a loan at 30% interest. After all we don't want any foreigners with their fancy money coming in, investing in the team and taking my shares do we?

In other news, BWFC have just gone six games without scoring for the first and only time in our substantial history.

74Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun Sep 24 2017, 12:39

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You forgot the bit where he hawks some discount shite from the club shop, or asks fans to speak to local businesses about investment opportunities. 

Then you see some muppets on twitter/facebook with pictures of him as their profile photo! There really are some stupid people in this world.

75Should Parkinson Be Sacked? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Parkinson Be Sacked? Sun Sep 24 2017, 12:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Then you see some muppets on twitter/facebook with pictures of him as their profile photo!

Handsome chap isn't he....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum