Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION

+8
boltonbonce
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
Kane57
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:21

That's not a bad thing though. Means his end game is edging closer

32For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was always his plan though surely? I have no issue with him selling us for a profit, he'll be lucky to get one at the moment though.

33For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:23

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not necessarily.

It just means he needs a shit load of cash quickly and that might turn out very badly indeed for BWFC.

34For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The ST were trying to raise the money. Sluffy offered to help them out,but got bummed. He must have been right about them all along. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

35For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But KA would have had to prove he can finance the club until at least the end of the season to get the embargo (full or partial) lifted wouldn't he? And surely he must have had to prove to BM he could keep us afloat as well?

36For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Not necessarily.

It just means he needs a shit load of cash quickly and that might turn out very badly indeed for BWFC.

On the one hand he says he's appointed a company to handle enquiries, on the other he says he hasn't given instructions to sell. At least with this latest stunt he's given a choice of smoke OR mirrors Smile

37For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:46

Norpig wrote:But KA would have had to prove he can finance the club until at least the end of the season to get the embargo (full or partial) lifted wouldn't he? And surely he must have had to prove to BM he could keep us afloat as well?
Thats too sensible norpig

38For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know he's had a shady past but i just wonder where we would be if he hadn't have come in when Deano needed a backer? I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt for now but will gladly take the shit if he does shaft us.

39For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:But KA would have had to prove he can finance the club until at least the end of the season to get the embargo (full or partial) lifted wouldn't he?
No. He'd just have to show that the club has assets which can be snatched if/when he defaults on the loan repayments. 

And surely he must have had to prove to BM he could keep us afloat as well?
With BM facing the option of not getting their money back or accepting a revised claim on the club's assets they had little choice but go with the second option.
He bought £40 million of assets for a quid in what was basically a fire sale. BWFC is providing him with all the collateral he needs - at least until the remaining assets run out. That's when Anderson will move on if his history of liquidating businesses is anything to go by.

40For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we are just going to have to wait and see as no one on here has any real clue or information on what KA might or might not be planning to do, it's all just speculation on all sides.

41For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:It (all 8 pages of it, so it's not just a promotional flyer; it's a proper sales brochure) was sent out last week to specifically targeted "high net worth" individuals and groups in the hope of drumming up a sale.

It came in handy when I ran out of bog roll.

42For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:29

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Was it not a bit too shiny?

More smearing than actual poo removal, kind of thing?

43For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I think we are just going to have to wait and see as no one on here has any real clue or information on what KA might or might not be planning to do, it's all just speculation on all sides.
You can't say that Anderson's track record is speculation Mr Pig.

And the widely-felt deep distrust of him is also a fact.

44For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Was it not a bit too shiny?

Are you talking from experience here?

45For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And she's having a laugh with eight pages.

That's a Times Literary supplement arse,or I'm a Dutchman.

46For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've put too much thought into this. And spoiled my tea.

47For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 17:06

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Do you have dinner later on your lap,  while watching Corrie?

48For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION - Page 3 Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Do you have dinner later on your lap,  while watching Corrie?
Who watches constipation street these days???? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum