Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-1 QPR

+15
BoltonTillIDie
Jack Russell
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Cajunboy
gloswhite
observer
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
rammywhite
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

91BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 20:24

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Doffy, I get you don't ever agree with Nat, and I get you see things differently to most other fans regarding Parkinson, but one performance ( Sheff Wed ) will not convince the droves that he has turned a corner, everything went right against Wednesday but if they hadn't been so wasteful we would have 3 less points on board, simply put he is a fish out of water outside the bottom 2 leagues, and that will be forever his level.
I wasn't even convinced by the  Wednesday game. We put in a hugely improved performance,but, at the end of the day,we got lucky.
We won't survive on luck.
Still don't know how the QPR goal got in... that was lucky as well. We could have picked up all three points and we would all feel a heck of a lot better. Let's see how we do in the next few weeks. If we get close to the pack, we might just survive. The transfer window opens in less than 70 days (assuming someone has some money to buy)!

92BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 20:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Doffy, I get you don't ever agree with Nat, and I get you see things differently to most other fans regarding Parkinson, but one performance ( Sheff Wed ) will not convince the droves that he has turned a corner, everything went right against Wednesday but if they hadn't been so wasteful we would have 3 less points on board, simply put he is a fish out of water outside the bottom 2 leagues, and that will be forever his level.
I wasn't even convinced by the  Wednesday game. We put in a hugely improved performance,but, at the end of the day,we got lucky.
We won't survive on luck.
That was my point Boncey, it's a league too much for his abilities, sods law says that you'll get some lucky breaks over a period of time, and we got huge chunks of that last season, unfortunately this high up the pyramid Parkinsons style will see us relegated with less points than under Lennon, grim thought but that's the reality.

93BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Seemingly not.

Because at first you were implying that against Wednesday the strategy was to defend high and pile on the pressure, and that against QPR it was quite the opposite.

You can't have it both ways (you stupid cow), you can't slate the guy for being stuck in his (negative, defensive) ways, and slate him for reverting from one strategy to another.

After winning a game at the 13th attempt by using a more attacking style, only a bellend would revert to the defensive shite that had brought 2 points from a possible 36.

94BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Because at first you were implying that against Wednesday the strategy was to defend high and pile on the pressure, and that against QPR it was quite the opposite.

You can't have it both ways (you stupid cow), you can't slate the guy for being stuck in his (negative, defensive) ways, and slate him for reverting from one strategy to another.

After winning a game at the 13th attempt by using a more attacking style, only a bellend would revert to the defensive shite that had brought 2 points from a possible 36.

You have now insulted bellends! They don't want to be associated with him either!

95BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You have now insulted bellends!  They don't want to be associated with him either!
By him I hope you are referring to Parkinson and not Doffy, if the latter that's harsh Obs, if the former then crack on my friend.

96BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, right first time, Doffcocker is a proven bellend. Perhaps even the king of bellends.

97BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, right first time, Doffcocker is a proven bellend. Perhaps even the king of bellends.
That honour goes to Parkinson who gets the bellenendary award in football management

98BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:30

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:
observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You have now insulted bellends!  They don't want to be associated with him either!
By him I hope you are referring to Parkinson and not Doffy, if the latter that's harsh Obs, if the former then crack on my friend.
Parky, not Doffy!

99BWFC 1-1 QPR - Page 6 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 QPR Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Parky, not Doffy!
Good man, never doubted you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum