Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone brushed against my knee 25 years ago

+6
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
karlypants
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I want it investigated now as I can't get over it now I'm successful and famous.:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's getting ridiculous now.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

What is this country coming to ? ..dunno..

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago.

Bus wanker.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still waiting for someone to touch me up but i live in hope

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm still waiting for someone to touch me up but i live in hope

KP will PM you his address.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

Was it a bendy bus? If you're going to "Touch yourself," you're better off travelling by tube.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

Was it a bendy bus? If you're going to "Touch yourself," you're better off travelling by tube.
I bet it was one of these...

Someone brushed against my knee 25 years ago  IMG_1412

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or one of these.
Someone brushed against my knee 25 years ago  18d3rh9k0g5yqjpg

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!
Never mind buses. I nearly choked to death on a chip last night,and you were rooting for the chip.
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've become mentally fragile. Neutral

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!

Great draw at Sun'lan' last night. Hands up those who went by bus.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:

Twats!
Never mind buses. I nearly choked to death on a chip last night,and you were rooting for the chip.
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've been pretty sure for sometime that you are mentally fragile.

Welcome to the club.

Mindfulness can help. Contact your local U3A for classes.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Twats!
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've been pretty sure for sometime that you are mentally fragile.

Welcome to the club.

Mindfulness can help. Contact your local U3A for classes.
Had a look at U3A. They're having a national weekend of Petanque.
Don't think they're my kind of people. Surprised

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fallon has resigned now and there must be more to it, you wouldn't resign for putting your hand on a lady's knee 15 years ago. There must be other allegations waiting to come out.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If even the wankers at The Mail are admitting that "the list" is real, we can assume it's genuine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5029877/Tories-dirty-dossier-REVEALED.html

A failing government using blackmail and coercion to scramble policy through at Westminster....what could possibly go wrong there?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its not just the government. What about the girl who was raped by a Labour party official, and told to keep it quiet ? There are no party lines in this, although I do believe that some people seem to be going over the top. Fallon obviously believes there may be more to come, but he owned up, which was a good sign. Lets get this phase over with, punish whoever needs punishing, and get on with running the country.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He got the sack.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The monumental prick stood there as if he was making a noble sacrifice.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Its not just the government. What about the girl who was raped by a Labour party official, and told to keep it quiet ? There are no party lines in this, although I do believe that some people seem to be going over the top. Fallon obviously believes there may be more to come, but he owned up, which was a good sign. Lets get this phase over with, punish whoever needs punishing, and get on with running the country.
You know you must not criticise the Labour Party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum