Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

November points tally

+3
karlypants
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November points tally Empty November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 10:09

We have 4 games in november

Norwich home
Preston away
Reading home
Wolves away

What are everyones predictions for november.

Im gonna go with 10 points.  3 wins on the bounce starting with Norwich at home and then a draw away at wolves.

2November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't know what your on Y2, but its bloody good !  Very Happy (I'd be surprised if we got more than 6, but hoping we do)

3November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norwich - 3 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points

4November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points

5November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:27

karlypants wrote:Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points
The chorleys boards with nat are that way ------------>

6November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points
The chorleys boards with nat are that way ------------>
Very Happy

7November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley 10 Fleetwood 0

8November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 13:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Currently on pace for a 24.5 point season... far below our 30 point relegation year. Had we not thrown away points these past few weeks, we would all feel better... but alas, we are not that good. Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... it's happened before for us... so we can once again have hope.

9November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 13:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

4 points- 1 against Norwich and 3 against Reading. Nowt at Preston Dead End or Wolves

10November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... 
You never know. He might sell off one end of the ground with planning permission for a supermarket.

11November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:20

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
observer wrote:Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... 
You never know. He might sell off one end of the ground with planning permission for a supermarket.
The only thing I do know is he made the club a supermarket and sold off the major player assets already... and did not get a price we should have gotten for them.

12November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see us beating Norwich especially if Parky has us sitting back at home again. Maybe a draw.
Preston away will be feisty but I think we might get something out of the game as their recent form has been poor.
Reading have been pants this season and we should win at home - and as they are hovering just above the relegation zone it's a must win IMO.
Wolves away - can't see anything other than a loss.
Reckon we'll end the month more or less where we are now in relation to the teams around us unless we stop conceding, and as December is a mixed bag in terms of fixtures we need that to happen asap.

13November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Sat Nov 04 2017, 14:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
The only thing I do know is he made the club a supermarket and sold off the major player assets already... and did not get a price we should have gotten for them.
I know a few folk (well, Nat) didn't appreciate his potential as much as some of us did but it still irks me to watch Holding getting regular starts for Arsenal in the Champions League, Europa League and Premiership and playing for England U21s and all for a fee thought to be around £2.5 million which is a steal by any standards. At least he has maximised the add-ons so far, but it still rankles.

14November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Sat Nov 04 2017, 23:09

1 down 2 wins and a draw to go

15November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Sun Nov 05 2017, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great result but disappointing we conceded right at the end as we do so often as it sends out a message that we are always vulnerable. Won't be getting too carried away with the win as we could be back to the bottom again tonight with Barnsley, Burton and Reading also winning and Sunderland having the chance to get past us this afternoon.
But at least we are back in the game. Having given everyone else such a huge head start, we need promotion form just to get safe so I suspect we need to come away with at least a point from Preston to maintain the momentum.

16November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Sun Nov 05 2017, 12:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Boro!

17November points tally Empty Re: November points tally Sun Nov 05 2017, 14:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boro scrape over the line despite Sunderland having a real go at them so we're off the bottom for the first time since the beginning of the season. Got to be happy with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum