Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Allardyce to be Everton boss

Allardyce to be Everton boss

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Allardyce to be Everton boss on Thu Jan 18 2018, 11:15

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
finlaymcdanger wrote:What! Really? You're more of a mess than I thought.

List the teams that you honestly believe will finish above Everton this season and leave them in 13/14th place. In order preferably.

You can't do it.

Everton have been shite all season, they had a few games when Allardyce was first appointed where they won a couple, but since then it's been back to absolute crap. And Walcott really isn't the sort of player you want when the chips are down.

I said 13/14th, but it wouldn't surprise me if they finished lower than that. And don't forget they've spent more money than virtually everyone other than City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea.

32 Re: Allardyce to be Everton boss on Thu Jan 18 2018, 21:02

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Calm down, love.

Only time will tell where Everton finish this season but you're demented (yes, we've already established that) if you think they're going to finish in the bottom 6 or lower.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Actually, on second thoughts.. I'll bet you... that Everton finish in a position closer to the top 6 than the bottom 6 and the loser donates a fiver to a charity of the others choice. Deal?

Check with Cecil and get back to me.

33 Re: Allardyce to be Everton boss on Fri Jan 19 2018, 20:25

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Walcott for 20 mill seems like a good deal to me just based on the silly money clubs are paying now.

He is still in the England squad I think ............They paid over 30 mill for the fooking goalkeeper so pocket change really.

34 Re: Allardyce to be Everton boss on Fri Jan 19 2018, 21:02

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I agree that £20m makes it relatively low risk. But he hasn’t been in the England squad since 2016, and hasn’t been the same player since his serious ACL injury. If I was an Everton fan, I’d be slightly underwhelmed.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum