Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wierd People

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wierd People Empty Wierd People Sat Dec 30 2017, 17:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So went to the local Harvester today fancied mingling with the low life's for a laugh. There's this woman at the table next to ours on her own. She talked loudly, she asked for an allergies list the waitress said we don't have one. She then says I can't have nuts,gluten,any kind of sauce, and I'm allergic to peas, but I can eat steak I think but can you make sure it's not been near anything airborne.She then says that woman over there has a baby I didn't expect that or I would not have come because it will aggravate my Autism then she mutters to herself and leaves.

2Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 12:55

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Angry Dad wrote:So went to the local Harvester today fancied mingling with the low life's for a laugh. There's this woman at the table next to ours on her own. She talked loudly, she asked for an allergies list the waitress said we don't have one. She then says I can't have nuts,gluten,any kind of sauce, and I'm allergic to peas, but I can eat steak I think but can you make sure it's not been near anything airborne.She then says that woman over there has a baby I didn't expect that or I would not have come because it will aggravate my Autism then she mutters to herself and leaves.

.....and goes to the corner shop and buys a Twirl and a Pepsi. You just met Nat. How did her wonkies look !

3Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:.....and goes to the corner shop and buys a Twirl and a Pepsi. You just met Nat. How did her wonkies look !

They are not wonky you bitch.

4Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 15:30

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:.....and goes to the corner shop and buys a Twirl and a Pepsi. You just met Nat. How did her wonkies look !

They are not wonky you bitch.
Sorry Nat. Didn’t realize you had got them repaired. Happy New Year !

5Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 16:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

6Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:Sorry Nat. Didn’t realize you had got them repaired. Happy New Year !

Hurtful comment.

Cecil doesn't complain.

7Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 16:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:Sorry Nat. Didn’t realize you had got them repaired. Happy New Year !

Hurtful comment.

Cecil doesn't complain.
I don't know why he puts up with you.
        Wierd People CNXRGgHWEAQli8Y

8Wierd People Empty Re: Wierd People Sun Dec 31 2017, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never, ever, take your PC/laptop to PC World.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum