Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Sport Content Research

+6
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Online Sport Content Research Empty Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 00:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As fans of football and sport in general, I'm wondering what social media platforms you use, who you follow, which influencers you enjoy and what websites you visit most frequently?

Obviously Nuts is your primary destination but I'm hoping you'll all take a couple of minutes to give me a snapshot of where you consume most of your online sport content?

Thanks in advance

Online Sport Content Research 1560024429

2Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 07:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nosey bugger.

3Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 08:37

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Here, betfair, and this thing i have on my phone called upday.  Facebook and Twitter. 

Smile

4Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 08:37

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Used to use newsnow quite a lot but just use that for transfer windows now.

5Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 08:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BBC sport has everything i need content wise, and being an NFL fan i use the NFL mobile and Steelers apps a lot.

6Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 09:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

NewsNow & Sky

7Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You idiots, this is just the start. By the end of the week he'll be asking you what colour y-fronts you're wearing.

8Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:12

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:You idiots, this is just the start. By the end of the week he'll be asking you what colour y-fronts you're wearing.
bottle green next boxers, but you knew that already................... Smile

9Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:bottle green next boxers, but you knew that already................... Smile

I've told you before, the colour bottle green makes your knob look even smaller than it is.

10Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what colour are your y-fronts Nat?

11Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:what colour are your y-fronts Nat?
White with piss stains on I bet!

12Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't think so KP, the TENA Ladies/gents will take care of that little problem.  Very Happy

13Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullery.

14Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 11:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I don't think so KP, the TENA Ladies/gents will take care of that little problem.  Very Happy
Laughing

15Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 12:01

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:bottle green next boxers, but you knew that already................... Smile

I've told you before, the colour bottle green makes your knob look even smaller than it is.
:rofl:

Micro dicks are the new trend........ your finallyy trendy Nat

16Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 12:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Micro dicks are the new trend........ your finallyy trendy Nat

17Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 14:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:As fans of football and sport in general, I'm wondering what social media platforms you use, who you follow, which influencers you enjoy and what websites you visit most frequently?

Obviously Nuts is your primary destination but I'm hoping you'll all take a couple of minutes to give me a snapshot of where you consume most of your online sport content?

Thanks in advance

Online Sport Content Research 1560024429

What's your interest Fin, is it something you are doing at work?

For me I'm old fashioned and use BBC Sports for nearly everything.

When it comes to Bolton though I cast the net a bit further and go on to the Nuts twitter site to see if Iles or Super Agent (Lee Anderson) has any breaking news and also have a peek at Wways to see what gossip they have.

I used also to keep an eye open for what Chris Manning was saying about the club but he seems to have all but disappeared from social media these days which is a shame as he did break some exclusives such as Holdsworth to become the new owner from Davies.

18Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Tue Jan 09 2018, 15:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was on the LoV site recently and Chris has stepped down from it now.

19Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Wed Jan 10 2018, 18:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BBC sport for me.

20Online Sport Content Research Empty Re: Online Sport Content Research Wed Jan 10 2018, 18:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh how I miss this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum