You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value?

Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Up to £16.00 now.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stop bidding against me you twats.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
Jeepers, it's up to £28 now! (More than I could have afforded, as it happens). And still six hours left... Going to watch this closely!

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Might be time to get that autographed picture of Nat Boncey found i think. That would be a good present if you got it framed i reckon.

36 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 am

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
£38 and I'm still not the highest bidder.

Heads are going to roll when I find out who is outbidding me.

37 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
we all are  Very Happy

38 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 am

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm going to put in a £1000 bid.

See if you can beat that you gobshites.

39 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I'm shocked at the price of this book, I bought one just signed by Nat in much better condition with the dust cover for £9.99 plus postage a couple of years ago, I was the only bidder.

The value is clearly in the autographs but I'm sure a sheet of paper with those autographs can be bought for a few quid, am i missing something, is one of the autographs Elvis Presley or something?

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
Now £47! I have to say, this is more exciting than watching The Chase!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ridiculous price. I've got most of them anyway.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
Eff me, someone's just handed over some £63 including postage to get their mitts on this item!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hacked off I had to pay so much, I could have had a minge wax for the same price.

Still, it'll be worth thousands one day.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...
Well she certainly talks out of it all the time...

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...

I lost it, but it grew back. Long story.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
Sounds like what happened to my hampton.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to Nuts Kenalty. I've had a look,and the autographs look genuine,despite the book being in poor condition. The book you're looking at has a starting price of ten quid,but there are nine days left of the auction,so it will probably go higher.
Might I suggest this would be better value,and you wouldn't have anyone bidding against you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why has the seller spelt football with three o's? Sounds dodgy to me!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to Nuts Kenalty. I've had a look,and the autographs look genuine,despite the book being in poor condition. The book you're looking at has a starting price of ten quid,but there are nine days left of the auction,so it will probably go higher.
Might I suggest this would be better value,and you wouldn't have anyone bidding against you.

Why has the seller spelt football with three o's? Sounds dodgy to me!
Perhaps he's Scottish.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog
Lol Boncey!
Still slightly staggered by how it all unfolded. Together with postage, someone has handed over the best part of seventy quid for this item. Eff me.
Looks like my gramps will be getting a box of chocolates for his birthday instead!!
(Or a subscription to the Guardian... I'm trying to wean him off the blood Daily Mail)  Cool

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP, you were the seller weren't you.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol Boncey!
Still slightly staggered by how it all unfolded. Together with postage, someone has handed over the best part of seventy quid for this item. Eff me.
Looks like my gramps will be getting a box of chocolates for his birthday instead!!
(Or a subscription to the Guardian... I'm trying to wean him off the blood Daily Mail)  Cool
Bit overpriced in my opinion,but if someone is willing to pay that much.........

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
There is a book signed by Nat Lofthouse on Ebay. 100 years at Burnden Park, signed to Clive (whoever he is) and signed Simon Marland (he's a cock) and somebody else.

Only 12.99 plus P and P

finlaymcdanger

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Look at this shit!

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Look at this shit!

They have sold 13 of them, didn' know Bury had that many fans.

56 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 pm

gloswhite

Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
No such thing as bad advertising, (it also means that we are always better than them), We need to stay in the spotlight, and this will do fine thanks.  Smile

57 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No such thing as bad advertising, (it also means that we are always better than them), We need to stay in the spotlight, and this will do fine thanks.  Smile
A good way of thinking Glos! Very Happy

58 Re: Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value? on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:25 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It would probably fit Cecil. Laughing

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Aye. Bury always use babies and toddlers to do what they don't have the balls to do themselves.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum