You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone.

OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

151 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:25

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's not the sale of Madine that disappoints me, it is the fact that once again Parky has shown he hasn't got a plan B, only this time it's in reguard to signings. We knew Cardiff wanted Madine, he should have been on the ball and had plenty of targets in mind for when the day came. As for tomorrow evening, we all know full well that Parky will still insist on pumping the ball up, just wonder how long It will take him to realise that we are missing a target man.

152 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:27

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not the sale of Madine that disappoints me, it is the fact that once again Parky has shown he hasn't got a plan B, only this time it's in reguard to signings. We knew Cardiff wanted Madine, he should have been on the ball and had plenty of targets in mind for when the day came. As for tomorrow evening, we all know full well that Parky will still insist on pumping the ball up, just wonder how long It will take him to realise that we are missing a target man.
He'll play Wilbraham, we all know he knows no different.

153 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:29

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not the sale of Madine that disappoints me, it is the fact that once again Parky has shown he hasn't got a plan B, only this time it's in reguard to signings. We knew Cardiff wanted Madine, he should have been on the ball and had plenty of targets in mind for when the day came. As for tomorrow evening, we all know full well that Parky will still insist on pumping the ball up, just wonder how long It will take him to realise that we are missing a target man.
He'll play Wilbraham, we all know he knows no different.
Old man Aaron won't be able to last the 90.

154 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:32

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We aren't set up for hoofball now but apparently they were scouring  the free agents list as we speak for a more direct replacement. 

Personally id like to see more of;

         Vela        Henry

Morais     clough      ameobi

               Walker
We'd get smashed playing with only 6 players.
Smile

155 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:33

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I didn't see that he had done this. Sad

I thought that was the case, so I held back on calling you a bellend.

I've saved it for Johnny.
True love

156 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:47

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."


Is this Parkinson admitting he has no plan B?

157 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 14:57

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."


Is this Parkinson admitting he has no plan B?
More of a go at Anderson I reckon.

158 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:01

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."


Is this Parkinson admitting he has no plan B?
More of a go at Anderson I reckon.
If it is then his days are numbered.

159 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:15

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."


Is this Parkinson admitting he has no plan B?
More of a go at Anderson I reckon.
If it is then his days are numbered.
Numbered only by the days left on his contract.  No buy-out has been made clear.

160 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:27

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
If he can't adapt to a very different system then he'll be gone, now KA has money in the bank, Kens no fool and he'll want results, Parkinson is his manager and if his manager puts his business in jeopardy we'll see a diferent KA.

161 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:31

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."


Is this Parkinson admitting he has no plan B?
More likely to be getting his excuses in early.

162 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:38

Growler


Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he can't adapt to a very different system then he'll be gone, now KA has money in the bank, Kens no fool and he'll want results, Parkinson is his manager and if his manager puts his business in jeopardy we'll see a diferent KA.
Ken won't be paying off Parky and then paying out for a new manager, he's here to spend the bare minimum and sell the club on for a profit

163 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 15:49

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he can't adapt to a very different system then he'll be gone, now KA has money in the bank, Kens no fool and he'll want results, Parkinson is his manager and if his manager puts his business in jeopardy we'll see a diferent KA.
Ken won't be paying off Parky and then paying out for a new manager, he's here to spend the bare minimum and sell the club on for a profit
Well he's got a damn site better chance of selling a championship club than a league 1 club, and that's where we are headed with Parkinson.

164 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Thu Feb 01 2018, 16:09

Growler


Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he can't adapt to a very different system then he'll be gone, now KA has money in the bank, Kens no fool and he'll want results, Parkinson is his manager and if his manager puts his business in jeopardy we'll see a diferent KA.
Ken won't be paying off Parky and then paying out for a new manager, he's here to spend the bare minimum and sell the club on for a profit
Well he's got a damn site better chance of selling a championship club than a league 1 club, and that's where we are headed with Parkinson.
Ken needs to drop the price he's asking to sell the club, the division the club is in is less important than the price he's asking.
The Asians who bought Barnsley had a look at Bolton but decided that Barnsley's lower price and better football team was a better deal than what Ken was offering.

165 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sat Feb 03 2018, 23:39

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
A tweet to Iles (from someone called Craig Need)

- Hey Marc BBC website (Cardiff match report) says madge was bought for £5m? Is this when the real price slowly creeps down?
£8m my bumbum.

Iles reply - It's £6million overall. How much up front is unclear - although I'm told £4.5m.



If correct are people still happy with the deal?

166 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sun Feb 04 2018, 00:25

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A tweet to Iles (from someone called Craig Need)

- Hey Marc BBC website (Cardiff match report) says madge was bought for £5m? Is this when the real price slowly creeps down?
£8m my bumbum.

Iles reply - It's £6million overall. How much up front is unclear - although I'm told £4.5m.



If correct are people still happy with the deal?


Never believed we would get £6m up front. Given Friday's result I guess £4.5m up front is OK - if it really is £4.5m.

167 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sun Feb 04 2018, 00:47

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's not the fact we sold him that annoys me, it's the fact we didn't manage to get in a replacement. However that said, I do believe they are looking at what is currently  available and are trying to address the issue. As long as the money we got is put to good use I'm happy about the deal overall. I trust Ken to use the money wisely, be that paying off some debts or maybe reinvesting some of it into the first team or u23's.

168 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sun Feb 04 2018, 05:56

Kane57

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
12 months ago we'd have been delighted with anything for him never mind this absolute windfall for a player who was horrific for us during at least two thirds of his time at the club.

169 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sun Feb 04 2018, 11:13

gloswhite

avatar
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not the fact we sold him that annoys me, it's the fact we didn't manage to get in a replacement. However that said, I do believe they are looking at what is currently  available and are trying to address the issue. As long as the money we got is put to good use I'm happy about the deal overall. I trust Ken to use the money wisely, be that paying off some debts or maybe reinvesting some of it into the first team or u23's.
Lets hope its not swallowed up by undisclosed debt.

170 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Sun Feb 04 2018, 22:18

doffcocker

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:12 months ago we'd have been delighted with anything for him never mind this absolute windfall for a player who was horrific for us during at least two thirds of his time at the club.

Not even as long as 12 months ago.

I don't recall many big Madine supporters pre October when our form was LDDLLLLLLLL and we'd scored something like four goals in two months.

It's just a shame how many players find that rare bit of form here and immediately piss off. Chung Yong Lee springs to mind as another example.

Personally I think Friday showed that a number of things have improved since early on in the season, not just Madine.

171 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Fri Feb 09 2018, 18:42

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Madine: I’m loving it here, when I heard there was interest I was desperate to come to a team that is going in the right direction!"


Cunty madine acting the billy big bollocks. I’ll bet anyone £50 he doesn’t score more than 5 more goals this season

172 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Fri Feb 09 2018, 19:44

rammywhite

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Madine: I’m loving it here, when I heard there was interest I was desperate to come to a team that is going in the right direction!"


Cunty madine acting the billy big bollocks. I’ll bet anyone £50 he doesn’t score more than 5 more goals this season
Give it 18 months and when Cardiff realise they've bought a carthorse he'll be lent out to Yeovil or Wycombe Wanderers or such like. He's made a big mistake thinking he can play in a team with premiership hopes. Can you imagine him playing against Prem central defenders?

173 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Fri Feb 09 2018, 21:35

rammywhite

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Madine: I’m loving it here, when I heard there was interest I was desperate to come to a team that is going in the right direction!"


Cunty madine acting the billy big bollocks. I’ll bet anyone £50 he doesn’t score more than 5 more goals this season
Give it 18 months and when Cardiff realise they've bought a carthorse he'll be lent out to Yeovil or Wycombe Wanderers or such like. He's made a big mistake thinking he can play in a team with premiership hopes. Can you imagine him playing against Prem central defenders?
Subbed against Millwall tonight. Commentary said he was 'wayward and ineffective'! What a surprise.

174 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Fri Feb 09 2018, 21:47

MartinBWFC

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I'll give it another 4 weeks and he'll be a regular unused sub.

175 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Fri Feb 09 2018, 22:16

Kane57

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
He was always fucking shit. Just had this weird psychological hold over some of our more mentally weak supporters. Strange really, but at least people are starting to come out the other side now.

Fuck Madine, shithouse.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum