Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » A reason to watch the Wright Stuff on channel 5

A reason to watch the Wright Stuff on channel 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
"Sharon Goodmans (goodmaids) a bitch!"

A prank caller keeps calling in to say the above after fumbling and mumbling about what ever the particular topic is but it always ends with the above, being hung up on and matthew wright apologising profusely.  Its hilarious.  Aparently it has happened before but happened 3 times yesterday.  I bet everyone is trying to ring up and say it now.  Poor sharon whoever she is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/951167367530377217

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy
Very Happy

I thought you'd turn up with your white van man prejudices on the other thread, but here's as good a place as any I suppose, where it has no relevance whatsoever...

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy
Very Happy

I thought you'd turn up with your white van man prejudices on the other thread, but here's as good a place as any I suppose, where it has no relevance whatsoever...
How the hell my post has landed in here I do not know! Very Happy

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That has sort of back fired on me. Very Happy

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy
Very Happy

I thought you'd turn up with your white van man prejudices on the other thread, but here's as good a place as any I suppose, where it has no relevance whatsoever...
How the hell my post has landed in here I do not know! Very Happy
It's so easy to find yourself in the wrong place.

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Very Happy classic Father Ted. I think my favourite episode is the one with the Nazi memorabilia.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:Very Happy classic Father Ted. I think my favourite episode is the one with the Nazi memorabilia.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
From 0 to off topic in just 3 posts. This must be a Nuts record surely? Very Happy

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Yes and I think you'll find that's your fault.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We need to set up some kind of helpline for new users of the site.

"If you've been affected by any of the issues..........". You know the drill.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum