Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea

Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:12 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've just thought of a brilliant idea to make the club millions without having to sell anyone or find new owners.

What's the one thing money can't buy? Ok, maybe two things as my body can't be bought for any amount of money. I am loyal to Cecil.

But money cannot buy you a place in a professional football team, you have to have a certain amount of talent even to get in Chesterfield's team. So why don't we sell a place in the Bolton team every weekend. A million quid gets you a place on the team alongside Gary Madine in attack, or Henry's partner in central midfield. And if you really insist, a place in goal (but that'll be £2m).

And before all the do-gooders (wanderlust & TROY) start saying we'd get relegated if we gave a place away, I'll write one word: BUCKLEY.

We've been carrying Buckley for weeks now, would it make any difference if we stuck a 52 year old fat bloke on the left wing? It might even improve us.

I can't believe what a great idea this is, there really is no downside. Imagine £1m every week. We'd be back in profit in no time.

So listen up Kenny, stop bleating on about impossible 20,000 crowds and get an advert in 'Rich Twat Weekly' and watch the cash come rolling in.

I am a genius.

2 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 am

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i actually though Buckley played ok on Saturday  :bomb:

3 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:33 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yeah, because that's the important bit of my post.

Bellend.

I'm trying to save a club here.

4 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:14 am

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i actually though Buckley played ok on Saturday  :bomb:
I agree, Buckley is a decent player.

5 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:21 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Buckley is absolute crap, but again, not the point.

If you two fuckwits want to rave about Buckley, start your own thread. This is about saving the club.

I am the BWFC saviour.

6 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 am

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Buckley is absolute crap, but again, not the point.

If you two fuckwits want to rave about Buckley, start your own thread. This is about saving the club.

I am the BWFC saviour.
A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

7 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

You idiot, Whittam International can't be associated with the shambles at BWFC.

We have an image to uphold.

8 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 am

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

You idiot, Whittam International can't be associated with the shambles at BWFC.

We have an image to uphold.
Didn't even know you had an image in the first place, in fact there isn't anything out there on the internet about your massive company. Strange that. :whistle: :whistle:

9 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:48 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Didn't even know you had an image in the first place, in fact there isn't anything out there on the internet about your massive company. Strange that. :whistle: :whistle:

As I've said before, if I told you what we did I'd have to kill you.

We are a secret organisation.

10 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:04 am

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Quite like Buckley myself, needs a bit of confidence and to up his fitness a bit though. At Brighton under Poyet he was so effective because of his relentlessness. He hasn’t lived up to those standards yet, but he’s had more of an impact than say Armstrong.

11 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:16 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Quite like Buckley myself, needs a bit of confidence and to up his fitness a bit though. At Brighton under Poyet he was so effective because of his relentlessness. He hasn’t lived up to those standards yet, but he’s had more of an impact than say Armstrong.

Armstrong, although far from brilliant, did more than Buckley ever has.

He scored for a start.

Buckley isn't quick, isn't strong, and has he ever lasted 90 minutes?

12 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 am

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not a big fan of brick feet Buckley,but rather him,than some fat bloke off the terraces.

Although,to be fair,I'm very fit for my age,and have a vicious shot from either foot. Heading is a problem,because my glasses keep falling off,and I can only play in slippers these days.

And I certainly wouldn't pay to play. Ken would have to stump up.

13 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:20 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And I certainly wouldn't pay to play. Ken would have to stump up.

Fuck me, this was supposed to be a thread for rich people to back my idea.

Instead, we get Bonce in his slippers.

I'm wasted on here.

14 Re: Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 am

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Couldn't you get Cecil to sign up?

The ability to run through the legs of the opposition would be a great addition to our armoury.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum