Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Postponed Cardiff Match

Postponed Cardiff Match

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Postponed Cardiff Match on Tue Jan 23 2018, 13:19

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was thinking that this postponement may have a big effect on our season. We don't play again until our very tough home game against Bristol City on the 2nd of February and meanwhile Brum play Sunderland and Burton play Reading so some teams around us will definitely be picking up points whilst we have a break. 
Given that we are only 2 points off the bottom of the league, it is likely we'll be in the bottom three before we kick another ball - and the game in hand away at Cardiff doesn't offer a great deal of comfort.

Could this be a blessing in disguise i.e. are the lads likely to play better when they are under the cosh? 
Maybe it's just me but our teams seem to be much better when they are playing a top side or are under pressure.

2 Re: Postponed Cardiff Match on Tue Jan 23 2018, 15:44

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
This is true, but there again, how often have we seen them go under, when playing critical games

3 Re: Postponed Cardiff Match on Tue Jan 23 2018, 15:58

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I really do think it's at least in part to do with mindset Glos and in our position, every game is critical.

4 Re: Postponed Cardiff Match on Tue Jan 23 2018, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really do think it's at least in part to do with mindset Glos and in our position, every game is critical.

Get a grip, you almost make it seem exciting.

Judging by the performance on Saturday no one in the BWFC camp thought the game was critical.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum