Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We have signed Jon Flanagan on loan.

A couple of weeks ago he pleaded guilty to common assault. Of a woman. The massive bellend.

Roughing up a woman, what a big man he is. But how is he rewarded? By getting a chance with Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

Shame on Parky, shame on Ken, shame on any Bolton fan who doesn't join me in condemning this parasite. From this day forward I will refuse to acknowledge his name, from now on he will be known as "twatface". Not to be confused with Johnny, who is "fuckface".

I am ashamed we have signed this player. I am going to boo the gimp every time he touches the ball.

Listen up twatface, if you like beating up women I'll send you my address. I'd have you licking my boots inside 2 minutes you absolute fuckwit.

2 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:56

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I wasn't keen on him either to be honest after what he did, but also, do we really need another right back? Not in my opinion so it's a waste of money and our efforts should have been put into finding another striker.

3 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I wasn't keen on him either to be honest after what he did, but also, do we really need another right back? Not in my opinion so it's a waste of money and our efforts should have been put into finding another striker.

If you're going tonight, join me in booing Twatface.

4 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 14:00

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i'll be there but i'd be surprised if Flanagan is, Little doesn't deserve to be dropped.

5 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i'll be there but i'd be surprised if Flanagan is, Little doesn't deserve to be dropped.

The club should issue a full apology for signing this bellend, I am absolutely seething.

If Twatface plays, I will turn my back on the game.

6 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 15:59

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Madine is feted, Flanagan isn't. One has been in prison for serious wounding, the other hasn't.

Whilst DV is hugely serious, we should probably treat them both the same.

7 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've never feted Madine.

If Twatface gets on tonight I guarantee you some stupid buggers will applaud him.

8 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 17:05

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never feted Madine.

If Twatface gets on tonight I guarantee you some stupid buggers will applaud him.

Plot twist, Flanagan was just defending himself

9 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 17:16

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never feted Madine.

I'm genuinely not sure how to react to him playing for us. We've had some rum'uns in the past and they've been given backing -- I bet more clap than boo

10 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:12

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
He'll serve his punishment so that's good enough for me. He made a mistake now let him move on. Nobody said anything when Alonso killed a women due to drink driving.

11 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:17

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Leeds_Trotter wrote:He'll serve his punishment so that's good enough for me. He made a mistake now let him move on. Nobody said anything when Alonso killed a women due to drink driving.

Can predict your replies without even opening them. And plenty was said about Alonso after what happened.

12 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:57

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

13 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:02

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Not even close to what I said, you should read it.

I think rehabilitation for this kind of crime is a key element of the justice system. Doesn’t mean I’m happy about said player to representing my club.

14 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:06

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
How is he meant to be rehabilitated when people are holding it against him. How is he meant to move on with his life? There becomes a point when you've gotta let the past go and allow people to move on.

15 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:16

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
If you beat a woman you deserve to be judged for it, spare me your pity for a man earning 10’s of thousands of pounds a week. Only his actions and behaviour in future years will affect that.

16 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 22:20

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
T.R.O.Y wrote:If you beat a woman you deserve to be judged for it, spare me your pity for a man earning 10’s of thousands of pounds a week. Only his actions and behaviour in future years will affect that.
He'd better not be earning tens of thousands of pounds a week from us!

17 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 23:10

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Leeds_Trotter wrote:So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

Minor crime! You really are a piece of work

18 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Fri Feb 02 2018, 23:33

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

Minor crime! You really are a piece of work
Haha. Seriously Christopher you have no idea. Not going to go into too much detail on a footballing forum, but I've had to deal with issues like this on numerous occasions.

19 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 00:00

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Unfortunately, I’d imagine most on here have experience of domestic violence - either directly or not. All the more reason to recognise the severity of the crime.

20 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 00:39

y2johnny

David Lee
David Lee
Sorry LT but any prick who raises his hand to a woman doesnt deserve a second chance.  He is an absolute piece of scum and i would say Madine isnt in the same league.  Being pissed up and fighting a bloke is a hell of a lot different to what twatface did.

And after seeing Little tonight, i dont know why we fucking loaned him anyway.

21 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 07:38

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Don't get me wrong Johnny, no way am I agreeing with what he has done, however I believe that in cases like this the lad has received his punishment, admitted his mistake now it's time to move on. Especially since his girlfriend seems happy to stop with him, she hss given him a second chance. Now let him prove he is truly sorry. There are some crimes where 2nd chances shouldn't be given, but I do not believe this is one of them.

22 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 09:03

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leeds_Trotter wrote:He'll serve his punishment so that's good enough for me.

Embarrassing post. I'm sure your mum or girlfriend would be pleased to hear you forgive so easily.

23 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 09:44

y2johnny

David Lee
David Lee
Sorry LT.  nonces, child killers, rapists and wife beaters are the lowest of the low.  It will happen again because people like that are just wired wrong.  End of.

24 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 10:27

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Especially since his girlfriend seems happy to stop with him, she hss given him a second chance.
Money talks mate. The handbags and shoes she wants are expensive.

I'm not commenting on the domestic abuse That's gone on as I don't know enough! Very Happy

25 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 12:26

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
karlypants wrote:
Money talks mate. The handbags and shoes she wants are expensive.

I'm not commenting on the domestic abuse That's gone on as I don't know enough! Very Happy

Don’t know what women have been in your life for you to hold such a low opinion of them.

26 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 12:28

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's seem to have happened once, it's hardly like she came out saying it happened all the time. People make mistakes is all that I am saying Johnny. In my eyes it is no difference to what Madine did, both drunk and fighting. Doesn't make a difference whether she was a woman or not it shouldn't happen at all. Having said that it did happen and he's received his punishment now it's time for him to redeem himself and learn from his mistake and set an example on how to act in the correct manner in the future.

27 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 12:45

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Give it up LT, you have proven yourself a massive bellend.

I think you should take a few days off to think about what you've written.

28 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 13:38

y2johnny

David Lee
David Lee
Of course it has only happened once.  The first time it happens it has always only happened once......til it happens again.  SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE. he doesnt need a second chance, especially not with us when we have little who was fantastic last night and is getting better every game.

29 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 14:08

Sluffy

Admin
You should never hit a woman (or a child for that matter).

Maybe I'm old fashioned but that was the way I was brought up.  Of course it went on in my generation but not in my family.

If for nothing else blokes are generally much stronger and powerful than women anyway, so hardly a fair fight to begin with - it's basically just bullying someone because they can.

My ex did the dirty on me behind my back but when I sussed her out I never once thought about giving her a slap, what would be the point anyway, it wouldn't have changed anything and probably made having access to my daughter than much more difficult than it would have been.

The female of the species may well be more deadlier than the male but even then you don't assault them when you feel like it.

Football has long since looked in the opposite direction when it comes to placing more importance of how well a bloke kicks a ball than how obnoxious he might be as a human being.

Diouf was a wife beater but he's still a Wanderers legend to many.

Not me though.

There are no morals in football regrettably.

30 Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off on Sat Feb 03 2018, 14:53

T.R.O.Y

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Struggling to see how any logical person can equate hitting a man to hitting a woman.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum