Cardiff 2-0 Bolton

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:37

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolute shambles today, Wheater should have been starting from the off.

I genuinely wonder whether you have any sort of capability for looking beyond the end of your nose.

An ageing, injury prone defender....with two very vital and very winnable games coming up - if there was ever a time to rest him then it was tonight.
He came on at half time, no much of a rest, might as well played the full 90. Burke is dog shit.

62 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:38

Kane57

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
You sound like someone who hasn't seen him play. He has more ability in his big toe than Wheater does in his entire body. Granted, that's not all it takes, but dog shit he ain't.

63 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:42

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You sound like someone who hasn't seen him play. He has more ability in his big toe than Wheater does in his entire body. Granted, that's not all it takes, but dog shit he ain't.
Wheater is far more reliable than Burke. I'd have him in my back line over Burke any day of the week. Think you have the same issue with Wheater that you did with Madine, wasn't he another player that called you out?

64 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:48

Kane57

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
No. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet

65 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 10:23

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least we didn't ship more goals which it looked like we might so the GD isn't too bad seeing as a lot of Cardiff fans suggested they might score 4 or 5 pre-match. They are a good team but we have to move on and get something from the next game. Reckon Parky still wants a big striker to lead the line, but he's running out of options.

66 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 11:09

Kane57

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Anichebe will do that better than most in this league I'd wager.

67 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 12:23

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YOUTUBE.COM

68 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 12:56

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
TBF we didn't have much in the way of highlights.

69 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:TBF we didn't have much in the way of highlights.
We had plenty of lowlights though!

70 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:25

bryan458

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
piss Poor defending for both goals !!!! again should have there wages docked !! lazy bastards !!!

71 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:30

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dudes. Install tunein radio on your android mobileand then search for bbc radio manchester (on  DAB)
Well done Jizadine (didn't want to call you Jiz  Very Happy ) Perfect reception on my phone
I can't believe what I am reading here.

I feel like I am half way to being made redundant on here. Very Happy

72 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't believe what I am reading here.

It was only a matter of time before someone learned how to click a button.

73 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:33

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dudes. Install tunein radio on your android mobileand then search for bbc radio manchester (on  DAB)
Well done Jizadine (didn't want to call you Jiz  Very Happy ) Perfect reception on my phone

His first post too. I'd watch him KP.

I mistrust anyone who addresses me as 'dude'.

74 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:35

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His first post too. I'd watch him KP.

I mistrust anyone who addresses me as 'dude'.
I agree Boncey. I don't like it when people stand on my toes. 

I wonder if he ever lost his car? Very Happy

75 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:35

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i didn't think to check if Tower FM were even on Tunein but i've kept it on my phone until Judith Chalmers gets back  Very Happy

76 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:38

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i didn't think to check if Tower FM were even on Tunein but i've kept it on my phone until Judith Chalmers gets back  Very Happy
lol!

Unfortunately Towerfm is only available on normal Local frequency radio and not dab (fortunately for me). Very Happy

77 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:40

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was weird last night KP, nobody on the chatbox. Just goes to show what a big difference having radio nuts makes. You'll not be out of a job just yet  Very Happy

78 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:53

Sluffy

Admin
We've obviously got to thank Jizadine (long time viewer, first time poster) for letting us know about this - cheers fellow dude! but for some of us probably the older ones like myself, there will always be a need for Nuts Radio as a place to gather during match time and enjoy the agonies and ecstasies of following our team together.

There is a way I understand to watch the game live by watching it on ifollow

There is a thread about it on Wways and if I understand it correctly ifollow allows people abroad watch the games for a nominal sum. People however have figured a way using a vpn to fool the system into obtaining it here also. I'm not sure of the legality of doing it but I don't see it as being much different than when people watched streams when we were in the Premier - the law I understand being that it was not illegal to 'watch' the streams but it was illegal to 'broadcast' them.

Long live Radio Nuts!!!

79 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 14:40

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It was weird last night KP, nobody on the chatbox. Just goes to show what a big difference having radio nuts makes. You'll not be out of a job just yet  Very Happy
Cheers mate. Makes me feel a tad better that.  :drinks: Very Happy

80 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:36

Kane57

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
What's radio nuts then

81 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:41

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Kane you've not tuned in to radio nuts before? Where have you been?

KP has some way of streaming Tower FM on to the portal on here so people who can't get to the match and live outside the Bolton area can listen in and comment on the chatbox as well.

82 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:44

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kane you've not tuned in to radio nuts before? Where have you been?

KP has some way of streaming Tower FM on to the portal on here so people who can't get to the match and live outside the Bolton area can listen in and comment on the chatbox as well.
Yes. And what sparkling conversation it is. Even Nat pops in. Then out.

83 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:48

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm a big fan of the chatbox, one of the highlights of the site for me.

84 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:52

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm a big fan of the chatbox, one of the highlights of the site for me.
I go through a lot of biscuits in there. Good fun though.

85 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:57

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We all need to put more effort into the chatbox to get it back like it used to be.

Always had fun in there even if everyone talks about bollocks and not the footie. Very Happy

86 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:58

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Get back of your bloody holidays then KP  Laughing

87 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 16:02

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Get back of your bloody holidays then KP  Laughing
He's hired a van to get back. Shall you tell him? Or shall I...?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

88 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 16:09

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Many thanks.

Got the app on my ipad now. 

This means I can get Radio Manchester and Tower fm whenever I need them , despite being well outside the area.

GREAT!!!!!

89 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 16:12

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Does this really mean that? I would have though you could only get the DAB streams, which usually dont broadcast the match due to licensing...

90 Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton on Wed Feb 14 2018, 16:12

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kane you've not tuned in to radio nuts before? Where have you been?

The 'portal' to which Norpig refers is one of the links just below the sites banner at the top of the page.

Once Karly tells us that he has set Radio Nuts up just before the match kicks off, you simply click on the portal link then just scroll down the page a little and click on the video screen.

It takes a few seconds to activate on my laptop and there are a few adverts but then you get live coverage of the match.

I fairly sure that you can even avoid the adverts if you have the correct ad-block on your pc/laptop/phone.

It's a free service for benefit all Wanderers fans worldwide - we certainly have Radio Nuts listeners in the USA for example. We make nothing ourselves from providing the service other than to help out fellow Whites.

Obviously not as good as being at the match but a big help for those not in the local radio coverage area and who can't get to away games or for people no longer living near the club like myself.

On the Portal page you will see the 'Chatbox' which you join by simply clicking the 'log in' link which is shown.

It's basically live messenger but can be quite fun at time depending how many join in.

Everyone is welcome to listen to Radio Nuts and/or join in with us on chatbox too!

The more the merrier!

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum