Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-3 Preston

Bolton 1-3 Preston

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 13:46

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Our only derby this season, win this get a point at Reading and it's looking good for survival.

1-1

2 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 14:03

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
If you are intending to get to the match by train then be aware there is a train strike that day!

Info here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 15:04

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If Twatface doesn't play we'll get dicked 0-3.

If Twatface does play we'll shit all over the Bolton, 0-3.

4 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 15:05

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Preston have won 6, drawn 8 and lost three games away from home in the Championship and still have an outside chance of a play-off slot.

I don't think they will finish in the top six, but I will be surprised if we take all three points.

5 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 15:07

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:If Twatface doesn't play we'll get dicked 0-3.

If Twatface does play we'll shit all over the Bolton, 0-3.
Who?

6 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 15:17

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:If Twatface doesn't play we'll get dicked 0-3.

If Twatface does play we'll shit all over the Bolton, 0-3.
Who?

Flanagan

7 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 16:02

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:If you are intending to get to the match by train then be aware there is a train strike that day!

Info here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 I go on the train and it's been rail replacement on and off for ages so no change there then  Rolling Eyes

8 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 21:09

wessy

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
PRESTON have declared this match as Gentry day it seems they all come dressed up in Bowler hats and its a big deal, so the manager expects a response to Gentry day!!!

9 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 21:12

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Probably get a better response from us if it was a Tarts and Vicars day

10 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Wed Feb 28 2018, 22:37

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
We will dick em, just like Cedric dicks Nat.

11 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 08:45

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref watch: Peter Bankes to rule over PNE derby

Peter Bankes will take the whistle for Wanderers' Sky Bet Championship clash with local-rivals Preston North End this weekend.

Having run the rule over four Whites matches in the past, Mr Bankes will be overseeing his second Bolton fixture of the season - the last being last month's 1-1 home draw with Ipswich Town.

The official's last North End fixture also came back in January as the Lilywhites eased past Wycombe Wanderers in the Emirates FA Cup.

Mr Bankes has taken charge of 32 football league fixtures so far this term, dishing out 109 yellow and eight red cards to date.

Timothy Wood and Mark Dwyer will be running the line, while Oliver Langford has been appointed as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 08:56

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Any chance of the weather stopping it being played ?

13 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 09:08

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leeds_Trotter wrote:We will dick em, just like Cedric dicks Nat.

It's fucking Cecil!

PM me your address, Cecil wants to come round and arm wrestle with you.

14 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 13:10

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:We will dick em, just like Cedric dicks Nat.

It's fucking Cecil!

PM me your address, Cecil wants to come round and arm wrestle with you.
Cecil? What a girly name.

15 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 13:15

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:We will dick em, just like Cedric dicks Nat.

It's fucking Cecil!

PM me your address, Cecil wants to come round and arm wrestle with you.
Cecil? What a girly name.
I thought Cecil was what you snort?

16 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 14:19

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
KP, I'm sure if you ask Nat nicely, she'll let you sniff Cecil for a minute or two  Very Happy

17 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 14:56

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some of you should seek professional help for your sexual perversions. Cecil is a kind and loving mountain of a man (5'5'').

18 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 15:05

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is that 5 foot tall and 5 inches down below?

19 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No, that's full willy size. He's impressive.

20 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 15:39

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
no wonder you walk like John Wayne

21 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 15:40

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

22 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 17:16

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

23 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 17:35

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

Of course it will be on, we aren’t a conference side. God you talk so much crap

24 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 18:33

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

Of course it will be on, we aren’t a conference side. God you talk so much crap
Check outside your bedsit window, blowing a gale and forecast to get worse over next 48 hours, so wind your neck in Quentin.

25 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 19:01

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

Of course it will be on, we aren’t a conference side. God you talk so much crap
Check outside your bedsit window, blowing a gale and forecast to get worse over next 48 hours, so wind your neck in Quentin.

So you think a bit of wind will affect the game? 

Cock

26 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 19:18

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

Of course it will be on, we aren’t a conference side. God you talk so much crap
Check outside your bedsit window, blowing a gale and forecast to get worse over next 48 hours, so wind your neck in Quentin.

So you think a bit of wind will affect the game? 

Cock
Bit of wind? forecast predicting heavy snowfall, [CENSORED]

27 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 20:02

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I doubt this game will be on, in fact there'll be loads off this weekend.

Of course it will be on, we aren’t a conference side. God you talk so much crap
Check outside your bedsit window, blowing a gale and forecast to get worse over next 48 hours, so wind your neck in Quentin.

So you think a bit of wind will affect the game? 

Cock
Bit of wind? forecast predicting heavy snowfall, [CENSORED]

You don’t go to games anyway

28 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 20:11

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf


You don’t go to games anyway
If I'd been to one game this season, it'd be one more than you.

29 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Thu Mar 01 2018, 21:04

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yeah alright chum

30 Re: Bolton 1-3 Preston on Fri Mar 02 2018, 07:31

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:Bit of wind? forecast predicting heavy snowfall, [CENSORED]

I thought this sort of slur went out with the 1990's.

The mods should step up and remove Martin from the site. More mods than posters and still they can't remove such a disgusting comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum