Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

Last Match: Reading 0-1 Bolton
Next Match: Bolton v Birmingham - 22/08/2018 20:00
PLAYER RATINGS: Reading 0-1 Bolton (details)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Next Season - Assuming we are in the Championship again.

Next Season - Assuming we are in the Championship again.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Bottom line is without some new financial input there's nowt can be done. At best it's another season of struggle.
Ken said he is not looking at any potential offers till after the season (which I have never believed of course). So in theory in the space of the two month summer off we will be sold and be provided untold millions to spend ..... somehow I can't see it.
As for the players ...who with any Championship quality would want to come to us ....
It's a vicious circle at the moment....

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bottom line is without some new financial input there's nowt can be done. At best it's another season of struggle.
Ken said he is not looking at any potential offers till after the season (which I have never believed of course). So in theory in the space of the two month summer off we will be sold and be provided untold millions to spend ..... somehow I can't see it.
As for the players ...who with any Championship quality would want to come to us ....
It's a vicious circle at the moment....

You really are a negative nincompoop. Life must be a barrel of laughs in your house.

Remind us, which decade did you last go to a match?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum