Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

Last Match: Reading 0-1 Bolton
Next Match: Bolton v Birmingham - 22/08/2018 20:00
PLAYER RATINGS: Reading 0-1 Bolton (details)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa

Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 09:49

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Great performance by the whole team especially my favourite ALF. How much of a girl is Jack Grealish though?

62 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 09:59

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How much of a girl is Jack Grealish though?

He's undoubtedly a talent, comfortable on the ball, but went to ground far too easily. Thankfully, for once, we had a ref who didn't fall for that bollocks.

63 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 10:02

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
A great win, thanks to the weather and the referee making it a scrap in the snow as much as a football match.We wanted it more than Villa did, it was almost like an old skool fa cup tie with us getting a giantkilling

64 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:24

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least Steve Bruce had the grace to say that Villa didn't do enough to win it. Plenty of managers would have blamed the weather or the tackling or something else. Hope this result doesn't go to the players heads.

65 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:33

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat,I know what you think of Flanagan on a personal level,but what did you reckon to his performance yesterday?

66 Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa on Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:37

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nat,I know what you think of Flanagan on a personal level,but what did you reckon to his performance yesterday?
Don't know about Nat's view but I reckon he was solid for most of the match and he saved us at the death with that goal line block. He may be an arse but he has the kind of quality we need to survive.
Alnick also bailed us out with some great saves.

67 Bolton v aston villa on Mon Mar 19 2018, 16:40

jeff wittle

David Ngog
David Ngog
A massive result.outstanding team performance.everyone was onsong and battled until the final whistle. I was happy if we had got a point. 3 points chuffed to bits well done the boys.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum