Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa

+11
Reebok_Rebel
observer
gloswhite
wessy
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Norpig
jeff wittle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 09:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great performance by the whole team especially my favourite ALF. How much of a girl is Jack Grealish though?

62Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 09:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:How much of a girl is Jack Grealish though?

He's undoubtedly a talent, comfortable on the ball, but went to ground far too easily. Thankfully, for once, we had a ref who didn't fall for that bollocks.

63Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 10:02

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A great win, thanks to the weather and the referee making it a scrap in the snow as much as a football match.We wanted it more than Villa did, it was almost like an old skool fa cup tie with us getting a giantkilling

64Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least Steve Bruce had the grace to say that Villa didn't do enough to win it. Plenty of managers would have blamed the weather or the tackling or something else. Hope this result doesn't go to the players heads.

65Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat,I know what you think of Flanagan on a personal level,but what did you reckon to his performance yesterday?

66Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sun Mar 18 2018, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nat,I know what you think of Flanagan on a personal level,but what did you reckon to his performance yesterday?
Don't know about Nat's view but I reckon he was solid for most of the match and he saved us at the death with that goal line block. He may be an arse but he has the kind of quality we need to survive.
Alnick also bailed us out with some great saves.

67Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Bolton v aston villa Mon Mar 19 2018, 16:40

jeff wittle

jeff wittle
David Ngog
David Ngog

A massive result.outstanding team performance.everyone was onsong and battled until the final whistle. I was happy if we had got a point. 3 points chuffed to bits well done the boys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum