Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » 78 year old arrested on suspicion of murder

78 year old arrested on suspicion of murder

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
After two men break into his home, one armed with a screwdriver. 

The burglar was stabbed by one of the homeowners kitchen knives and has died.

Isn’t it about time that the law was changed in favour of the homeowner so you can defend yourself, your family and property?

After all most thieving twats break into houses armed!

I wouldn’t think twice of doing whatever necessary to make sure my family and property was ok.

What are your thoughts?

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
if it was burglars and he was defending himself then he shouldn't have been arrested. Hopefully it was just standard practice and he will not be charged with anything.
I would defend my home and family in the same way if someone broke into my house and was tooled up.

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sounds like self defence based on what I have heard so far. Even if he is charged I doubt any jury would convict him.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
While I agree with the above comments, why has he been charged with murder rather than manslaughter? I thought murder had to be premeditated in some way?

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Yes it seems a bit of an over reaction by the police particularly when actual murders in London are on the rise (another two announced today).

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There is precedent when a Norfolk farmer, Tony Martin, shot and killed one burglar and injured another. He was given a life sentence, later reduced to 5 years on appeal.

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Yes but didn't he kind of preplan his attack and shoot them in the back as they were fleeing?

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
xmiles wrote:Yes but didn't he kind of preplan his attack and shoot them in the back as they were fleeing?
He later went on to publicly endorse the BNP. Nice chap.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:There is precedent when a Norfolk farmer, Tony Martin, shot and killed one burglar and injured another. He was given a life sentence, later reduced to 5 years on appeal.
I remember him.

The sentence was reduced to him having asbergers, autism or something similar.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:Yes but didn't he kind of preplan his attack and shoot them in the back as they were fleeing?
He was an absolute cock, but I posted it to give an example of the attitude to sentencing. 
I believe he shot at their car with his shotgun after they'd robbed him, although I'm still confused how shot penetrated the vehicle and hit one of them in the stomach.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
He was an absolute cock, but I posted it to give an example of the attitude to sentencing. 
I believe he shot at their car with his shotgun after they'd robbed him, although I'm still confused how shot penetrated the vehicle and hit one of them in the stomach.
Wasn’t his shotgun unlicensed as well?

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cecil tried to sneak in through the Tradesman's Entrance last weekend, despite me telling him I didn't want to see him. He regretted it later, I have security on the back doors.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:Cecil tried to sneak in through the Tradesman's Entrance last weekend, despite me telling him I didn't want to see him. He regretted it later, I have security on the back doors.
Laughing

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Police say there will be no further action.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Police say there will be no further action.
Fantastic news Boncey!  cheers

Seems like the guy who died was a fraudster who prayed on OAP’s too so good riddance imo!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:

Seems like the guy who died was a fraudster who prayed on OAP’s too so good riddance imo!
Yes. I'd certainly defend what's mine. I'm sure he'll feel upset that it had to come to such a conclusion,but he had every right to protect his home.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes. I'd certainly defend what's mine. I'm sure he'll feel upset that it had to come to such a conclusion,but he had every right to protect his home.
Absolutely and I am in favour of doing whatever necessary when some bastard breaks in to your home.

Just the rest of the scummy family to eradicate now! Very Happy

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It’s a shame that the pensioner has to endure 2 days in a cell.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:It’s a shame that the pensioner has to endure 2 days in a cell.
He's probably a regular visitor to his local GP surgery,so he'll be used to it. Smile

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

He didn't shoot them in their car. They were two travelling gypsy burglars from Lincoln. Martin booby trapped his house and removed stair rungs and then sat in wait for burglars. The two villains broke in and Martin shot dead a young pikey called Fred Barass who died immediately. The second burglar climbed back out of the window and Martin let him have the other barrel up his backside. The second victim crawled across farm fields bleeding from his ringpiece and raised the alarm at a neighbouring farmhouse. Martin went on to have a succesfull pop career with his hit, A Legendary Night, based on the events.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:It’s a shame that the pensioner has to endure 2 days in a cell.
He's probably a regular visitor to his local GP surgery,so he'll be used to it. Smile

Shocked Very Happy

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I see someone has ripped down the shrine to the thieving scumbag, well done that man! Disgusting there was even one in the first place.

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Heard that the pensioner had to move to a safe house, whilst a shrine to the scumbag was raised (take your point Nat re kids)

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
They are a protected species here in sussex, Pig HQ has a special squad dedicated to ensuring they can go about their daily activities. https://sussex.police.uk/about-us/governance-and-processes/equality-and-diversity/equality-and-diversity-gypsies-and-travellers/

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
You dont report a traveller commiting a crime in sussex because they dont want to know. I came across four travellers in a transit van loading up a 90 year old womans belongings i called the police and they were evasive eventually telling me that because of her age there was nothing they could do as the thieves will only say she asked them to clear away the stuff and would not be coming out. I had to go in alone and pretended  to be her nephew and they soon fucked off. It was annoying because i was feeling shit as i had man flu at the time and had just gone to get the paper.

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

Haven't read that they had put them all back up! Shocked

I'm quite disgusted at the Police allowing the fucking Pikeys to put them up in the first place the ferrel twats.

The VICTIM now has to live in Police protection due to fearing his life for doing absolutely nothing wrong and wouldn't surprise me if it recommended that he will have to sell up and move far away from the area.

Absolute scum these bastards!

Had a dream about you last night Mr. Pig BTW! What a Face

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

Tributes to Hither Green 'burglar' Henry Vincent replaced by family

...Many residents in Hither Green have interpreted the large tribute to Mr Vincent as an aggressive act.
One neighbour said they saw a car circling the block while the tribute was being erected, which they believe was an attempt to intimidate locals.
If intimidation was the aim, it appears to have worked. Most neighbours are reluctant to talk publicly, for fear of being drawn into a dispute that may not be over...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43710526

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum