Last Match: Bolton 0-1 Blackburn
Next Match: Rotherham V Bolton - 20/10/18 @3PM Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » 30 Minutes.....

30 Minutes.....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 30 Minutes..... on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
to decide...

2 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What?

3 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 pm

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:What?
Probably which leg to put in his trousers first.

4 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 am

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
To have a prostate exam after all these newspaper scare stories, not that i have any symptoms even my GP says no symptoms dont bother as they can be unreliable and can say you will get it sometime but too late for it to kill you as you will be old. It's a bit confusing to say the least apparently the best time to go is if you have got it and it's not too late??

5 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 am

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I remember a doctor telling me that,most men die with prostate cancer,but not from it.

6 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:39 am

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@boltonbonce wrote:I remember a doctor telling me that,most men die with prostate cancer,but not from it.
Yep that's what he more or less said that it may tell you it's on the way but you dont need to know as you will be anxious for the rest of your life so only have one if you have symptoms i guess it's good advice, what do you think bonce?

7 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 am

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I remember a doctor telling me that,most men die with prostate cancer,but not from it.
Yep that's what he more or less said that it may tell you it's on the way but you dont need to know as you will be anxious for the rest of your life so only have one if you have symptoms i guess it's good advice, what do you think bonce?
I pretty much agree. There's enough to worry about without adding that to the list. If symptoms become obvious though,it's time to get serious.

8 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:43 pm

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:To have a prostate exam after all these newspaper scare stories
Have you been checking it out yourself? Might explain the other thread.

9 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@wanderlust wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:To have a prostate exam after all these newspaper scare stories
Have you been checking it out yourself? Might explain the other thread.
Laughing That just cracked me up, but no ,it was cat shit.

10 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Actually iv'e just been reading that a wank a day keeps the disease at bay.

11 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:Actually iv'e just been reading that a wank a day keeps the disease at bay.
I'll live forever then  Laughing

12 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What if you have 2 a day?

13 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Are you trying to compete with me KP?

14 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Are you trying to compete with me KP?
4 is my limit on very stressful days Mr. Pig.

15 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me, you can tell Bolton are going down when two posters decide to argue over who wanks the most.

We'd better win on Saturday or they'll be posting photos.

16 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keep it up (so to speak) KP we'll never have prostate issues   cheers

17 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, you can tell Bolton are going down when two posters decide to argue over who wanks the most.

We'd better win on Saturday or they'll be posting photos.
Now you know i've already sent you countless videos and photo's of this already.

18 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Now you know i've already sent you countless videos and photo's of this already.

I thought they were instruction videos on how to use a microscope.

19 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Norpig wrote:Now you know i've already sent you countless videos and photo's of this already.

I thought they were instruction videos on how to use a microscope.
Very Happy

20 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
NAT'S often prostrate.

21 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
lol!

22 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:00 pm

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don’t think AD had all this in mind when he posted. Laughing

23 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Soul Kitchen

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
AD the fact you mention it tells me its on your mind. If somebody in your bloodline has had it or has it have a test. 
Its real and can be sorted but you're playing roulette if you think it's as straight forward as catching it when it's in it's early stages. 
Sorry to be heavy but my dad died of it and I've got mates who have been sorted with it.

24 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Soul Kitchen wrote:AD the fact you mention it tells me its on your mind. If somebody in your bloodline has had it or has it have a test. 
Its real and can be sorted but you're playing roulette if you think it's as straight forward as catching it when it's in it's early stages. 
Sorry to be heavy but my dad died of it and I've got mates who have been sorted with it.
I'm  worrier SK is all Smile nope there is no history or relatives it was just i keep seeing it advertised everywhere i go and it said in the paper it's the top killer of men now ..dunno.. so maybe a sex change is in order. Seriously though medical shit does my head in i read it it preys on my mind. If i had any sign at all i'd be down the docs before KP could knock one off.

25 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Soul Kitchen

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.

26 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Soul Kitchen wrote:One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.
How many times?

27 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Soul Kitchen

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Angry Dad wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.
How many times?
Ffs AD how many times do you get up when you've had a shedfull of ale and how many when not?
He didn't get up for any and suddenly started after having ale.
If you get up for a piss three or four times you've got a dodgy prostate, not necessarily cancer. Get it checked if so. You know if your owd lad is working over time.

28 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:
How many times?
Ffs AD how many times do you get up when you've had a shedfull of ale and how many when not?
He didn't get up for any and suddenly started after having ale.
If you get up for a piss three or four times you've got a dodgy prostate, not necessarily cancer. Get it checked if so. You know if your owd lad is working over time.
No it's fine.

29 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 pm

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So what does it mean when I pee 4 or 5 times during the evening when I'm on the ale, but after draining it before I go to bed, don't have to get up during the night? I just assumed it's because ale goes straight through me (or rent-a-pint as I often call it)

30 Re: 30 Minutes..... on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@wanderlust wrote:So what does it mean when I pee 4 or 5 times during the evening when I'm on the ale, but after draining it before I go to bed, don't have to get up during the night? I just assumed it's because ale goes straight through me (or rent-a-pint as I often call it)
That sounds perfectly normal to me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum