Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Wars

+5
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Forum Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Wars Wed Apr 18 2018, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Norpig is Bogger's Dad?

What a revelation. It's like Hollyoaks without the attractive people.
I demand a DNA test.

32Forum Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Wars Wed Apr 18 2018, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our milkman doesn't like me.
Forum Wars - Page 3 Giphy

33Forum Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Wars Wed Apr 18 2018, 18:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Meanwhile,back on topic? Which is,apparently,bashing the ST.

Mind you,they can't complain. They're turning out to be a bit of a joke.

Yes, I was on topic - forum use is in decline due to younger people preferring to communicate with each other by newer and more subsequent means.

I deemed it reasonable comment about the ST - what else would you call a group of people coming together to talk (and act) about a common cause if not a forum of sorts?

And since Wanderers Ways asked the question of ALL Bolton fans to respond to, it seemed more than reasonable to me to liken it to 'forum wars' as per the thread title.

I thought I was making fair comment, indeed I even read your post that I'm responding to, to you even tacitly accepting that I was!

How hard really is it to organise an AGM?  Simply book a venue at the Macron and email their membership, that's all it takes.

How difficult is it to submit their accounts?  I think they have an accountant/s on their Board who would probably do it for free (or at a notional sum at the very least).

Aren't both things required anyway under their constitution?

It's certainly far from me alone who question the fitness for purpose of the current ST - as the Wways poll and thread shows.

I assume even you and your fellow ST members have given up on them also, otherwise why aren't there mutterings anywhere about demanding an AGM is held, or even seeking to sack the current Board and bring in a new one?

Now that would be a proper forum war that many of us would watch!

I thought you were taking a well deserved  break?

And I thought you were clever and would have certainly made sure you read what I had posted before you said something that might make you look stupid (and also beginning to look like you're starting to troll me).

Sluffy wrote:I'll still be around for the next couple of days, I'm not stropping off or anything, but I won't be around much after that for a couple of weeks or so, so it seems an appropriate time to step back now and let others post what they want irrespective of how factual or fictional it is.

Seems we were both wrong!

Happy to help.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum