Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Burton 2-0 Bolton

Burton 2-0 Bolton

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 10:48

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
They're buzzing at the moment. I fear the worst. 2-1 to Burton.

32 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 10:53

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If we went there to win the game I think we'd have a chance, but our negative tactics and ridiculous team selections will relegate us.

33 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 10:58

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If Brickfeet starts,I won't be responsible for my actions. If I ever have been.

34 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 11:04

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Brickfeet starts,I won't be responsible for my actions. If I ever have been.
Will you be throwing your jammie dodgers at the radio? Very Happy

35 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 11:25

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Brickfeet starts,I won't be responsible for my actions. If I ever have been.
Will you be throwing your jammie dodgers at the radio? Very Happy
I never waste Jammy Dodgers. 

That's what Arrowroot Fingers are for.

36 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 11:28

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't see Brickfeet starting, he was shocking against Wolves (they all were but he stood out as being even worse than the rest). I would play Noone instead and for Gods sake Parky bring back Little at right back!

37 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 12:31

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some good news is that Lloyd Dyee isn’t fully fit.

38 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Wed Apr 25 2018, 13:44

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Burton fans forums are busy working out all the permutations and then coming to pretty much the same conclusions as we have - both teams need to win on Saturday. The only obvious difference is that there is no pressure on their manager and absolutely zero criticism of him or his tactics - something that is very prevalent on the Barnsley and Sunderland sites. Despite Sunderland getting relegated there is surprisingly far more vitriol towards Barnsley's manager Morais from their fans than there is against Coleman from theirs - or Parky from ours.
I'd put that down to expectation management, although TBF we had very low expectations when the season began, but now we are in with a chance of survival the goalposts have moved. 
It will be a full house of very nervous people at the Pirelli on Saturday - 6900 of them Smile

39 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Thu Apr 26 2018, 13:45

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref watch: Graham Scott to oversee Burton Albion trip

Graham Scott will be the man in the middle for Wanderers’ final away clash of the season against Burton Albion at the Pirelli Stadium this weekend.

Coming towards the end of his tenth season as a Football League referee, Mr Scott has been a Premier League regular in recent years with the majority of the 27 games he has officiated this season being top-flight fixtures.

The Oxfordshire based official has taken charge of eight Whites’ fixtures in the past, with the most recent coming against Burnley at Turf Moor back in October 2015.

To date Scott has taken charge of 27 games across the 2017/18 season, dishing out 71 yellow cards and four red cards.

Constantine Hatzidakis and Michael Mcdonough will run the line, while Darren England is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

40 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Thu Apr 26 2018, 23:22

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Preview: Five talking points ahead of Burton Albion v Bolton Wanderers

With Wanderers back on their travels as they make the trip to Burton Albion for their penultimate game of the season this weekend, bwfc.co.uk highlights five talking points ahead of Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship clash at the Pirelli Stadium.

1. Season-defining

The fight at the bottom of the Sky Bet Championship continues into the penultimate weekend of the season with the drop facing two more teams after Sunderland's relegation to the third tier was confirmed last weekend.

Barnsley’s defeat at Nottingham Forest during the week means that Wanderers’ fate is ultimately back in their own hands.

Should Phil Parkinson’s men win at the Pirelli Stadium this weekend and Barnsley fail to beat Brentford at Oakwell, the Whites will be safe from the drop with Barnsley and Burton both relegated. There is a job to be done!

2. Final away day

Saturday's trip to the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday afternoon sees Bolton play their final away game of the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season.

Having been held to an enthralling 2-2 draw against Barnsley at Oakwell in the last away fixture, the Trotters will be hoping to end a run on the road which has seen just one win in the last nine (v Sheffield United at Bramall Lane in late December).

With Wanderers memories looking back to last term's spring victory over Port Vale, Phil Parkinson's men will be looking to recreate last year's campaign finale with points vitally important at this latter stage of the season.

3. Maiden trip to the Pirelli Stadium

Saturday's game marks the Whites' first ever visit to the Pirelli Stadium, having only played Burton Albion twice before in the club's history.

With a potential three points vital to both sides as they look to secure their place in the Sky Bet Championship for next season, Bolton will be hungry to ensure their first away clash with the Brewers proves to be a successful one!

4. Revenge!

Aside from the obvious reasons to try and get what could be a decisive victory this weekend, the Trotters will be looking to avenge the Brewers after they picked up a narrow victory at the Macron Stadium back in December.

Lloyd Dyer’s first half goal proved enough to give the visitors the three points on that afternoon, despite Wanderers dominating the majority of the game.

Having also suffered a late 1-0 defeat when the two sides met at BL6 in the League Cup in August 2015, the Whites are due both goals and a win against Nigel Clough's side.

5. Big away following!

The importance of the travelling Bolton army goes without saying this weekend.

With the away allocation at the Pirelli Stadium limited due to the low capacity of the stadium, tickets for Saturday's encounter have sold incredibly fast and Phil Parkinson’s side will be backed by a sold out away end of just over 1,500 supporters!

With the Trotters' travelling support being at its finest as they clock up the miles over the course of the season, and with the game potentially decisive to the Trotters' eventual final league position, Wanderers supporters will once again be in full voice and could well make the difference in what will be a crucial afternoon of football.

41 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 08:22

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I honestly have no confidence in us winning this. I hope I'm wrong obviously but Burton will be well up for it and I fear we'll just buckle under the pressure. Having said that, even if we lose, all is not lost. I can only see Barnsley getting 1 point maximum from their last 2 games v Brentford and Preston, and I can't see Burton winning away at Derby on the last day either. Squeaky bum time. COYWM!

42 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 09:58

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

43 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 09:59

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Drivel.

44 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 11:29

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
LETS FUCKING HAVE IT.

Today is the day we confirm survival

Burton 0-2 Bolton
Barnsley 1-3 Brentford

45 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 11:35

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:LETS FUCKING HAVE IT.

Burton 0-2 Bolton
Barnsley 1-3 Brentford
Oh shit, talk about jinxing it.

46 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:40

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:LETS FUCKING HAVE IT.

Burton 0-2 Bolton
Barnsley 1-3 Brentford
Oh shit, talk about jinxing it.

Get fucked

47 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:02

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How many fucking defenders? fucking clueless.

48 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:06

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why is Dervite playng? He's been nowhere near the first team for weeks but starts today. Very defensive lineup with Derik, Henry and Pratley.
Same old Parky, doesn't try to win a game just sets out not to lose  Rolling Eyes

49 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:19

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Same old boring bastards having a whinge

50 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:20

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Radio Nuts is now live [url=http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gDp78RCdNnu ]here[/url]

:COYW:

51 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:27

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me, the Burton lads must be buzzing after seeing that negative shitfest of a team.

Three defensive midfielders against second bottom?

And fucking Twatface??? Fuck off.

I am seething.

52 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:30

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Same old boring bastards having a whinge
same old little prick trying to win folk up

53 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:30

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fuck me, the Burton lads must be buzzing after seeing that negative shitfest of a team.

Three defensive midfielders against second bottom?

And fucking Twatface??? Fuck off.

I am seething.

Get Radio Nuts on Nat, Alanis Morissette is on! ::dance::

54 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:31

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me, the more I study that team the more I am convinced Parky is fucking clueless.

Fine, contain the opposition (even if they are below you and have the worst home record in the league), but where is the pace that could hit them on the break? Robinson and Morais on the bench?

Fuck me, it's as if Nigel Clough picked our team.

55 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:39

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Same old boring bastards having a whinge
same old little prick trying to win folk up

Sounds like it’s working Very Happy

56 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:43

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Burton shouldn't even be part of the equation. However,they've been brave,and shown a bit of fight.

We've sat back trembling like a bunch of frightened schoolgirls,hoping the failure of others would keep us safe.

Time to step up.

57 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:43

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Burton shouldn't even be part of the equation. However,they've been brave,and shown a bit of fight.

We've sat back trembling like a bunch of frightened schoolgirls,hoping the failure of others would keep us safe.

Time to step up.

Completely agree Bonce!

58 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:49

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
One player not to watch out for will be Marvin Sordell. Very Happy

Then again, watch him score against us! Shocked

59 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:51

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Unbelievable team selection.
EIGHT defensive players and I bet we'll still concede.

60 Re: Burton 2-0 Bolton on Sat Apr 28 2018, 14:55

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He'd play two keepers if he could.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum