Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accounts for Inner Circle Investments (Ken's Company!)

+10
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Travelodge
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've been a bit busy for the last few days so I've not had time to post this up until now but a few days back the 'short version' of the company's accounts up to 30th Sept, 2017 (after buying Holdsworth's shares from the SSBWFC liquidator) was filed at Companies House.

What it seems to say as far as I can make out was that ICI added assets of £472,255 which I take it was the amount paid to the liquidator for Holdsworth's half share in the club.

It also shows that there were £70,277 of disposals too (or about 15% of the £472,255).

It would seem the Mr Anderson financed the purchase by long term borrowing,  as there are no charges shown on the company at Companies House it could well be that he put the money in himself.

Also as the accounts show a loss of £70,277 (which seems a bit of a coincidence!) it is a reasonable guess that the 15% of the share ownership as been 'gifted' to someone from ICI - a family member perhaps - Lee possibly?

Two final tit-bits are that if ICI sells the club before 1st Sept, 2018 it an additional purchase consideration of £250,000 falls due - presumably a further payment to the liquidator (to be passed on to Blumarble?) and lastly that another (golden share) in ICI was issued on 22nd December - but with it being outside the accounting period nothing more is said about it.

The 'large' link below should show the accounts but if it doesn't work for you, you can find them from the Companies House beta site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

George says hi.

And you owe him £1200 in consultancy fees for plagiarising his work.

Cheers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Travelodge wrote:George says hi.

Cheers.
Who is George and are you Alan Partridge?

George Bower maybe - a financial advisor formerly of the ST?

Surely sluffy wouldnt plagiarise from an ST affiliate after all thats been said...

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Mr Bower used to protect his tweets but he's unlocked them now.

Take a look for yourself, take note of the timeline and then decide if any skullduggery has taken place, ie has anyone nicked someone else's work and decided to pass it off as his own on a site he runs.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Cheers BTID.

I always knew you were one of us really.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Travelodge wrote:Cheers BTID.

I always knew you were one of us really.
:sick:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From how I interpret this, Sluffy is simply providing the info to the forum members.  The same as most Bolton info is taken from another source.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shame he couldn't give the forum a mention at the same time! Very Happy

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

"What it seems to say as far as I can make out" is a million miles away from "Here's something written by George Bower on Twitter which I am reproducing here."

He nicked it and didn't credit the guy who did all the hard work, ie my mate George.

That's plagiarism.

Come on....press the "Ban Bread" button so we can all get back to normality.

I just wanted to make my point and I've done it.

Good point, well made. 

Welcome back Bread!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread, I thought you would be over us by now.

Clearly not! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Bread, I thought you would be over us by now.

Clearly not! Laughing
Surely not! What about his chip van?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even I miss breadman. And Scott

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Even I miss breadman. And Scott
Scott came back,then pissed off again.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Travelodge a reference to his sleeping arrangements since Mrs B kicked him out?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is Travelodge a reference to his sleeping arrangements since Mrs B kicked him out?
Very Happy He’s sleeping with his dog Humphrey now.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Travelodge wrote:George says hi.

Cheers.

Hahaha!!!

How fucking pathetic some folk are!

Yes the basis of the opening post of this thread is from George Bower - but look again at what I wrote, I never once claimed it to be my work - did I?

In fact the only reason I bothered to pass on the information is because -

1 - George addressed the information as "For the 1/2 doz people potentially interested, Inner Circle Investments (ICI) filed their accounts this week" - which considering I've posted his comments in similar respect on previous occasions - which I may add he knew full well about - and we had discussed in the past by private messaging (I refer particularly to our message conversation on the Continuum account dated 7th December, 2016, and your general views of not wanting to attract forum abuse in our messaging on your current twitter account in mid September, 2017) - I reasonably considered that not only did I believe included me - but also that he would rather I didn't attribute him as the source of the comments!

and,

2 - George's tweets had already been in the public domain for a number of days already, so I wasn't aiming to plagiarise anything but merely put it into a wider domain to be seen by Wanderers fan - whether or not they are pro or anti the ST - as quite frankly that is completely irrelevant to what was being reported.

I had to laugh when I saw that of the two people to have commented to George's tweet shown above on this thread, one was a Mr Phillip Shortland - of whom I have had no dealings with whatsoever (knowingly anyway), who blocked the Nuts twitter account many, many months ago, presumably because of something I posted on Nuts!  How utterly childish is that?

If he doesn't like whatever it was I posted, then either post to refute it, or simply stop reading my views and opinions - don't continue to voyeur at what I'm posting on Nuts then presumably tittle-tattle behind a 'closed' twitter account to others about it - how snidey and utterly creepy is that?

The other twitter responder being Ian Firth (perhaps better known by some as Super White Smurf) - and again someone I've never knowingly had direct dealings with - who states that I "normally takes every opportunity to post negative comments about you on various websites based on untrue assumptions taken as fact".

Which of course is a complete pack of lies.

I of course would welcome Mr 'Smurf' to find just one single reference that I have ever made being disrespectful in anyway to George - there must be hundreds the way he talks about all sorts of 'various websites' where I've supposedly done this - but I'll tell you now he (or anyone else come to that) won't find a single one because I simply haven't done it.  I'm fairly sure George knows that too.

Quite the reverse in fact, several times both pre and post his ST Board membership position I have attempted to get George to post on Nuts - for the benefit of us all - as all views are welcome on here - I've never censored or banned anyone for holding a different view to my own - ever.

So how about it George - and your two twitter mates too - we all support the same club - albeit in different ways - why not reason with each other on here - where there is a much wider (and interested audience) rather than act somewhat precious and offended on twitter?

You may even find you like it on here!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Breaders allowed back then?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum