Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL

+24
y2johnny
Chairmanda
Tungsten3
ege66
Hip Priest
okocha
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
Norpig
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
karlypants
xmiles
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:

Very Happy

I prefer to be honest and open with people.

We all know about the other forums and we prefer to post on Nuts, so why not let others make their minds up about which forum suits them the best too?

We are all grown ups following the same team anyway!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

Sluffy: Will you marry me future Mrs Sluffy?

Future Mrs Sluffy: It's a tough one, but you know how much I love your 'I told you so' rants and all round condescension.

Sluffy: Well, before you make your mind up, I think it's only fair you consider Bert from no 56 as he has all his own hair and teeth. And Trevor at number 41 has a 12 inch todger, and don't forget Roger at number 38, he keeps all his toenails in a scrapbook.

Future Mrs Sluffy: You're not making this easy darling....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

Future Mrs Sluffy: It's a tough one, but you know how much I love your 'I told you so' rants and all round condescension.

Sluffy: Well, before you make your mind up, I think it's only fair you consider Bert from no 56 as he has all his own hair and teeth. And Trevor at number 41 has a 12 inch todger, and don't forget Roger at number 38, he keeps all his toenails in a scrapbook.

I can’t believe any of that as Sluffy comes across more as a pie and chips man.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I knew Roger at number 38.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

How hard is it to google 'BWFC forums'?

Christ from time to time I even post a link myself to Wanderers Ways here on Nuts, if it's something they've got a scoop on.

People aren't stupid and shouldn't be treated as such in my opinion.

We are as good as any other BWFC forum and better than most (all in my opinion) - that's why we are busy and nearly all of the others aren't!

For us to continue to be successful we've got to be better than the other forums and by showing people that they exist and allow them to compare us to them, they can make their own minds up where to post.

Surely that's got to be better than some of the other sites who refuse to acknowledge on their forums that we at Nuts even exist for fear of losing their few remaining posters to us?

We don't wish to and have never controlled what posters are allowed to know here on Nuts.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a joke sluffy, calm down.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was a joke sluffy, calm down.

Oh, ok.

You got me!

Very Happy

Thought I'd post up some stats for you on your 'BEL' special.

On Wanderers Ways where I posted a link, there have been 1,336 views and 22 replies so far and the main tweet which I asked Iles, LoV and Lee Anderson to retweet (which they all did - thank you, appreciated) and Jack Dearden (who didn't - boo!) there has been 1,079 individual clicks on the link to your article (the wways views are probably made up of a smaller number of people clicking on the thread a number of times to read what other people have posted) 44 retweets and 20 replies - so far!

A phenomenal response and worthy of all the hard work and humour you put into your 'special' and for which we are all indebted to you for.

Thank you.

Link to ww thread -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Exceptional work, Nat, thank you

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy, how many new member sign ups on the back of all these views?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:Sluffy, how many new member sign ups on the back of all these views?

Only one for definite, Tungstan3, although a second person also joined yesterday but has not posted yet - Johnny Kongre.

The main link on twitter has now led to 1,150 people clicking it with only 22 new people bothering to follow us on twitter.

I think it is a shame that a vast number of people clearly all with a common interest (and somewhat similar humour judging from the response and retweets) aren't bothered enough to gather together on a more permanent platform (a forum) than twitter (tweet and go, rather than stay and talk) to share news, views, opinions and a few laughs together.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Unfortunately its a sign of the times.  There is that much to see and do, technogy wise, social media etc, everyone is after quick news in brief and therefore attain the attention span of a gnat.  

Its also why there is so much fake news and people believing everything they see or read.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Nat's BEL isn't pulling in the punters it will have to be plan B, Nat start flashing the flesh (this may work the other way and close the site down completely)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If Nat's BEL isn't pulling in the punters it will have to be plan B, Nat start flashing the flesh (this may work the other way and close the site down completely)
I’ve only just got over Nat posting a picture of her wonky tits last time (No nightmares of them now thank god!) and I would like to keep my lunch down. 

So that’s a no from me.

Nat! Keep your clothes on! Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Making a big deal of visitors signing up is pretty off-putting. The best way to recruit people is respect their right to express their opinions and stamp out the abusiveness that permeates the majority of threads.
Having just jammed our way into another season in the Championship we should be joyous and relieved in equal measure, but already the bickering has started and a lot of folk can't be arsed to deal with that so it's no surprise they aren't forming an orderly queue to register.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting tired of being the site totty, and giving you all wet dreams every night.

It's time someone else stepped up. Chairmanda? Martin?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Making a big deal of visitors signing up is pretty off-putting. The best way to recruit people is respect their right to express their opinions and stamp out the abusiveness that permeates the majority of threads.
Having just jammed our way into another season in the Championship we should be joyous and relieved in equal measure, but already the bickering has started and a lot of folk can't be arsed to deal with that so it's no surprise they aren't forming an orderly queue to register.

You bellend, this site was at its busiest when everyone hated each other and there was a fight on a daily basis.

You've all gone soft.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Making a big deal of visitors signing up is pretty off-putting. The best way to recruit people is respect their right to express their opinions and stamp out the abusiveness that permeates the majority of threads.

You bellend, this site was at its busiest when everyone hated each other and there was a fight on a daily basis.

You've all gone soft.
Now the "metoo" movement has gone too far.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Getting tired of being the site totty, and giving you all wet dreams every night.

It's time someone else stepped up. Chairmanda? Martin?
Cometh the hour.......pity you can't see my slippers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum