Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man?

+13
gloswhite
bwfc71
BWFCinPhila
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
The Miserable One
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 12:33

I'm 37 years old. I go to the gym a couple of times a week to kid myself that I am keeping fit. In all honesty I spend the majority of my time either watching football on the big screens or admiring the bodies of the various young ladies that use the same gym.

Now my better days are well behind me (about 20 years in truth) but I realised today that I still admire the ladies as though I have a chance with them, even though the majority are in their early 20s. When I think about it properly I wouldn't have a chance with any of them, even the fat ugly ones!

So my question is this: am I a dirty old man? And when did I become one, has it been going on for years?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It all depends Passi. If you're 37 and super buff with a 6 pack then you'll always have a chance with the young ones.

But I think your average bloke will struggle to pull the young ones once they get past 30.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well for me there came a time when I realised that I started to fancy their mums rather than young ladies themselves- so I guess it was natures way of telling you to move on.

I think perhaps you are a dirty old man when that stage never happens to you!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sluffy wrote:Well for me there came a time when I realised that I started to fancy their mums rather than young ladies themselves

Is it wrong to fancy mums more than the young ladies aswell at 22? Shocked

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No, it's quite natural to fancy any woman at 22.

Think is when you get towards your forties it doesn't seem right to drool over young women anymore.

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:47; edited 1 time in total

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bollocks, Your as young as you feel, I am 46 and feel about 25 in the head anyway.
Nothing should be off limits, Don't ask don't get. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Is it wrong to fancy mums more than the young ladies aswell at 22? Shocked

Yes, seek help Aaron.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Bollocks, Your as young as you feel, I am 46 and feel about 25 in the head anyway.

Magoo invented the phrase "dirty old man".

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all in the mind. That Peter Stringfellow is a dirty old man. In his sixties, knobbing all these young fillies. Jammy bastard! It can only be because he has a good head of hair.

A medical report states that the human male is physically capable of having sex up to and even beyond the age of 80. Not as a participant, of course....

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Jan 19 2012, 14:15; edited 1 time in total

10When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 14:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Bollocks, Your as young as you feel, I am 46 and feel about 25 in the head anyway.

I still enjoy sex at 57, I live at 59 so it's no distance.

11When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 14:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Magoo invented the phrase "dirty old man".

I have never been so insulted in all my life,

Hold on a second Yes i have .

12When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 17:50

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Great question that Passi. It is one which will bug me more and more in the coming years.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

13When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 19:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The older one grows, the more one likes indecency. Old age likes indecency. It's a sign of life.

I'm 57 but I still use a condom when I have sex. I can't take the damp.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Jan 19 2012, 20:33; edited 1 time in total

14When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 20:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

You don't have to be a dirty old man, but if you are it's important to hide it. Don't leer and especially don't drool. There's no harm in looking though. My wife's got one very simple rule: I can look but not touch.

What really hurts though is when your sons bring home these really attractive girl friends and these women simply aren't aware of you as a sexual being at all!

15When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 20:21

xmiles wrote:You don't have to be a dirty old man, but if you are it's important to hide it. Don't leer and especially don't drool. There's no harm in looking though. My wife's got one very simple rule: I can look but not touch.

I'm not at the drooling stage just yet, but I often get caught looking. You know, you're having a good stare when they're looking the other way when they suddenly turn round and your eyes meet. And not in a good way.

16When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of all the faculties, the last to leave us is sexual desire. That means that long after wearing bifocals and hearing aids, we'll still be making love. we just wont know with whom.

Now that I am in my fifties, I do Tantric sex because it's very slow. My favourite position is called the plumber. You stay in all day but nobody comes.

17When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 20:49

i will never be a dirty old man. wearever i go the hotties follow me like flys to shit. if you look after yer body the chicks will come.

18When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 21:03

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Passi wrote:I'm 37 years old. I go to the gym a couple of times a week to kid myself that I am keeping fit. In all honesty I spend the majority of my time either watching football on the big screens or admiring the bodies of the various young ladies that use the same gym.

Now my better days are well behind me (about 20 years in truth) but I realised today that I still admire the ladies as though I have a chance with them, even though the majority are in their early 20s. When I think about it properly I wouldn't have a chance with any of them, even the fat ugly ones!

So my question is this: am I a dirty old man? And when did I become one, has it been going on for years?
To be honest mate if you are a dirty old man then I must be absolutely bloody filthy

19When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 21:07

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:The older one grows, the more one likes indecency. Old age likes indecency. It's a sign of life.

I'm 57 but I still use a condom when I have sex. I can't take the damp.
We are like a fine wine we get better with age and still have all the charm and charisma of our younger days. Well some of us did some of us didnt

20When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 21:10

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:It all depends Passi. If you're 37 and super buff with a 6 pack then you'll always have a chance with the young ones.

But I think your average bloke will struggle to pull the young ones once they get past 30.
Whoa now girl, there's plenty of life in an old dog you know!! Do a little bit more panting though.

Last edited by The Miserable One on Sat Jan 21 2012, 08:26; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum