Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Troy has ran out of intelligent debate as per. You can't answer the question so just give up. Just because the law says so doesn't make it right. Which is why there is such a thing as the appeals system, because the law strangely, doesn't always get it right.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If im honest, im not sure what you want Rusty.

I’ve told you why the law exists, and why what he did could be damaging to a case. What do you want me to tell you?

If you keep breaking a law, the court threatens imprisonment if you do do again do you really think nothing will happen?

If this is a mistrial of justice as you seem to claim why has there not been a successful appeal? Rather than beat around the bush come out and say what you really think.

Hipster_Nebula

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's a shame this guy has been put on a pedestal.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Racists love anyone who gives them a reason to believe their racism is jusitifiable.

Kane57

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Let's hope he's having the worst possible time inside. I imagine that a double-barrelled posh boy with nicely gelled hair would be welcomed with open arms by his fellow inmates.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Once again the cops become the aunt Sally’s for the great unwashed. Hardly a peaceful protest, not the way to make a point ; certainly not proving how civilised we Brits are. Yet another mob attacking the people who daily put their own lives on the line. Pathetic morons. I have no time for violent mobs no matter what the ‘just’ cause.          “Peaceful protest by British Patriots for the freedom of love preacher Tommy Robinson in London yesterday.   https://www.facebook.com/bringbacknewstotheBBC/posts/2040928396159355                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
You are completely missing my point Troy, perhaps deliberately. What I am saying is the jail sentence he got completely does not fit the crime. You don't even get jail for glassing someone or dealing class A drugs these days, so to get prison for filming somebody outside court does not sit right with me.

The courts dish out suspended sentences for fun these days as prisons are full, but so often they let repeat offenders off time and again, and don't activate the suspended prison sentence.

Because Robinson, correctly, has a reputation for being a racist knob is why he has been sent down. And the fact you think he deserves jail for something so innocuous completely proves my point.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sorry, but you’re becoming a joke now.

He wasn’t sent down for his reputation, he’s a repeat offender who was specifically warned not to commit this offence by a judge or he would go to prison. Had this been his first offence he’d have undoubtedly got off far more lightly. But it wasn’t so he deserves what he gets, and dimwits like yourself who can’t see that (or refuse to understand it) are almost as dangerous in your willingness to support him. So give it a rest.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@RustyNail wrote:You are completely missing my point Troy, perhaps deliberately. What I am saying is the jail sentence he got completely does not fit the crime. You don't even get jail for glassing someone or dealing class A drugs these days, so to get prison for filming somebody outside court does not sit right with me.

The courts dish out suspended sentences for fun these days as prisons are full, but so often they let repeat offenders off time and again, and don't activate the suspended prison sentence.

Because Robinson, correctly, has a reputation for being a racist knob is why he has been sent down. And the fact you think he deserves jail for something so innocuous completely proves my point.

Rusty, read post 28 by Hipster Nebula. Robinson wasn't just filming individuals going into court he was referring to them as Muslim paedophiles before they had been convicted. He was sentenced for contempt of court having been previously warned by the Judge. Interference in due process is frowned upon by the judiciary.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Ah so we are on to childish name calling now TROY are we. I win.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Again, no idea what you’re talking about as I haven’t called you a name. Interesting that you’ve given up your argument and are instead focusing on me rather though. You’ve either realised you’re wrong but are too proud to accept it, or have decided you don’t like the fact you can’t support your views so would rather not bother.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
'and dimwits like yourself'

I have offered numerous different arguments where as you have just repeated the same thing over and over.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Ive not even gone in to the fact that I work in the legal system so obviously know far more about all this than you.

You go ahead and repeat the same thing again though. He broke the law and the ruling of the court so he deserves jail. There I saved you the job.

Sluffy

Admin

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@RustyNail wrote:I have offered numerous different arguments where as you have just repeated the same thing over and over.

That’s because my point is factually correct and you have no argument against it. You’re just trying to defend the indefensible with a mix of completely shite arguments.

What exactly do you do in the legal system?

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Win arguments against stupid people.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Well you lost this one kid, emphatically. 

So suck it up.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Word.

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Dope.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt