Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » The World Cup 2018 » The World Cup 2018 » World Cup betting thread. UPDATED WITH OFFERS.

World Cup betting thread. UPDATED WITH OFFERS.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Is anyone having a little flutter on the World Cup?

I've put together a list of new customer and existing customer offers for you all.

New Customer Offers


BETFRED - £10 Free Bet Every Time Your WC Team Wins.


Register using the promo code WC18 and place a SINGLE £10 bet on the 2018 World Cup Outright market. Get a £10 Free Bet (up to £70) credited per game won in 90 mins by your outright selection, credited within 10 hours. Free bets will be valid for 7 days from the point of being awarded. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable


BETWAY - Up To A £30 Free Bet

New customers only. Min qualifying bet £10. 100% Free Bet credited to Free Bet Balance upon a successful deposit. To activate the Free Bet a customer MUST place bets totalling the value of their 1st deposit (up to £30). Min odds 3/4 (single), 2/5 (EW), 2/5 (system bets) or greater. 1x Wagering. Free Bet expires after 7 days. Offer is only available through Debit/Credit or Paypal.



Existing Customer Offers


WILLIAM HILL - £5 Free Bet For Every Win


Bet a total of £10/£5 Each Way or currency equivalent or more on the World Cup Outright market, and receive a £5 or currency equivalent free bet every time your team wins in 90 minutes. Free bet credited every time your team wins within 90 minutes and credited by midday the day after your team has played. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of settlement of successful free bets. All free bets must be wagered within 4 days. If you cash in your stake at any time then you will no longer qualify for the free bet promotion.



SKYBET - Free Bet If Your WC Team Gets Knocked Out


Place a bet on any team to win the World Cup. If your team gets knocked out we'll refund all win singles and the win part of each-way singles as a Free Bet up to £/€10. This offer only applies to your FIRST BET. Free bets credited within 24 hours of the team being knocked out of the tournament. Free bets non-withdrawable and expire 7 days after crediting if unused.





NOTE: I will add more offers as they become available, please keep checking back for new offers. 



Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Tue Jun 05 2018, 11:45; edited 1 time in total

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Brazil are vastly overrated as usual.

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Updated the thread folks.

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Got Brazil and Germany to win all their group games, and Iran and Panama to lose all theirs at 80/1 with SkyBet

Also P. Coutinho, C. Eriksen, K. De Brunye and J. Rodriguez all to score from outside the area at 50/1

Fingers crossed either of them come in.

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Got Brazil and Germany to win all their group games, and Iran and Panama to lose all theirs at 80/1 with SkyBet

Also P. Coutinho, C. Eriksen, K. De Brunye and J. Rodriguez all to score from outside the area at 50/1

Fingers crossed either of them come in.

Best of luck with your bets!

Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Got Brazil and Germany to win all their group games, and Iran and Panama to lose all theirs at 80/1 with SkyBet

Also P. Coutinho, C. Eriksen, K. De Brunye and J. Rodriguez all to score from outside the area at 50/1

Fingers crossed either of them come in.

Best of luck with your bets!

Very Happy

Cheers, have you managed to put any on, or do you not bet?

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Got Brazil and Germany to win all their group games, and Iran and Panama to lose all theirs at 80/1 with SkyBet

Also P. Coutinho, C. Eriksen, K. De Brunye and J. Rodriguez all to score from outside the area at 50/1

Fingers crossed either of them come in.

Best of luck with your bets!

Very Happy

Cheers, have you managed to put any on, or do you not bet?

I've never betted apart from occasionally backing a horse I got in the works Grand National sweep.

I've nothing against gambling, I've just never been bitten by the bug I guess.

I must be the only bloke who as been to Vegas twice and never bothered with a bet!

I'd love to go back again one day though.

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Free in-play bet on the England game on Monday with Bet365.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum