You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » KK Kenny given a knighthood

KK Kenny given a knighthood

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KK Kenny given a knighthood on Sat Jun 09 2018, 13:30

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
What's the world coming to when a  twat sacked by Liverpool for defending a racist is given a knighthood.
I remember watching Kenny squirm when Liverpool's American owners made him apologise for his handling of the Suarez  handshake incident
Kenny's words (forced on him by the American owners)  "I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

And this after Kenny had allowed Liverpool players to wear Suarez t shirts at Wigan after the Uruguayian had been found guilty of using  racist words to insult Evra
According to  Kenny "I think the boys showed their respect and admiration for Luis with wearing the T-shirts,"

2 Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood on Sun Jun 10 2018, 09:01

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think his knighthood was more to do with his heavy involvement in the Hillsborough tragedy.

3 Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood on Sun Jun 10 2018, 11:12

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
If he was genuinely devastated about the loss of human life why didn't he play chief mourner after Heysel?
Oh I, mourning deaths caused by drunken Liverpool fans wouldn't have gained as many brownie points in Liverpool
The cunt actually blamed Juventus fans for goading the Scousers and criticised Margaret Thatcher at the time

4 Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood on Sun Jun 10 2018, 11:47

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Growler wrote:If he was genuinely devastated about the loss of human life why didn't he play chief mourner after Heysel?

:facepalm:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum