Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is David Ngog the answer?

+6
Cajunboy
xmiles
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 15:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I feel like I'm doing a Natasha type post here!

But think about it a few moments - 6 foot 3 inch striker, played just over a hundred Premier games, released on a free from Ross County and not having to have Owen Coyle as his manager!

OK he's crap but he must be on cheap wages these days and could play the Wilbraham role as a back up striker on the bench and played in cup games.

If we are still building a team around a tall striker, then why not have Ngog as say an emergency back up striker rather than have no one else to lump it up to if the Madine replacement is injured or suspended through the season.

No good, sorry I meant Ngog played 10 league games since January for Ross County in the Scottish Premier, so is sort of not completely non match fit, and if all he has to do is stand in the middle of the penalty area and get his head on Beevers lump ups - then why not?

(Not a serious suggestion but surely he could do a job for a lower league club these days don't you think?).

2Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 15:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Short answer....No

3Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I feel like I'm doing a Natasha type post here!

But think about it a few moments - 6 foot 3 inch striker, played just over a hundred Premier games, released on a free from Ross County and not having to have Owen Coyle as his manager!

OK he's crap but he must be on cheap wages these days and could play the Wilbraham role as a back up striker on the bench and played in cup games.

If we are still building a team around a tall striker, then why not have Ngog as say an emergency back up striker rather than have no one else to lump it up to if the Madine replacement is injured or suspended through the season.

No good, sorry I meant Ngog played 10 league games since January for Ross County in the Scottish Premier, so is sort of not completely non match fit, and if all he has to do is stand in the middle of the penalty area and get his head on Beevers lump ups - then why not?

(Not a serious suggestion but surely he could do a job for a lower league club these days don't you think?).

I doubt Ngog won a header in his whole Bolton career, so this thread is poorly researched.

You need to do better.

4Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 15:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Christ I've just read Wanderlust's suggestion of signing Usain Bolt on the 'other football' thread - at least I was only joking when I started this thread for a bit of a laugh!

5Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless the question is 'who was the worst centre forward signed by uncle Owen and the biggest waste of money' then it's a no.

6Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Unless the question is 'who was the worst centre forward signed by uncle Owen and the biggest waste of money' then it's a no.

Not Marvin Sordell?

7Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Norpig wrote:Unless the question is 'who was the worst centre forward signed by uncle Owen and the biggest waste of money' then it's a no.

Not Marvin Sordell?
It's a close call but Ngog was worse.

8Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

You beat me to it! Smile

9Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Not Marvin Sordell?
It's a close call but Ngog was worse.

Ngog was far worse. Sordell never got a chance to show how good (or bad) he was because that numpty Coyle never used him. Ngog spent hours on the pitch doing fuck all.

10Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Christ I've just read Wanderlust's suggestion of signing Usain Bolt on the 'other football' thread - at least I was only joking when I started this thread for a bit of a laugh!

I'd take Bolt over Ngog every day of the week.

Imagine the crowds we'd get.

11Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Mon Jun 11 2018, 18:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Christ I've just read Wanderlust's suggestion of signing Usain Bolt on the 'other football' thread - at least I was only joking when I started this thread for a bit of a laugh!

I'd take Bolt over Ngog every day of the week.

Imagine the crowds we'd get.
I'm with Nat on this one.

12Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 09:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whereas I was deadly serious?

13Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 11:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:

We KNOW you were.

14Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

We KNOW you were.
So what am I thinking now?

15Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:So what am I thinking now?

Should I get my armchair reupholstered or buy a brand new one?

16Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 14:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

17Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Sacrilege! My armchair is amply upholstered, has plenty of room to stash a brew and the only downside is I keep losing spare change down the crack. 
Bit like your arse really.

18Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 16:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does your armchair have castors,Lusty? I always see them as an added bonus.

19Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Does your armchair have castors,Lusty? I always see them as an added bonus.
Been taking tips from this fella?...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20Is David Ngog the answer? Empty Re: Is David Ngog the answer? Tue Jun 12 2018, 17:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some cunt from Borussia Dortmund claimed that Bolt had what it takes to play pro football. He’s worse than my nan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum