Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Fight Like A Girl?

+8
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm watching a great programme on Channel 5, Fights, Camera, Action! is basically dashcam/mobile phone clips of people getting into scraps over very minor things. Sluffy's in at least five of the clips.

Anyway, what struck me is how few of the men can actually fight. Even big blokes up against tiny blokes punch like 5 year olds and have absolutely no co-ordination.

On the other hand, the women go for each other like it's life and death.

So, have men forgotten how to fight? If Norpig and Boggers met up for a fight, would they end up braiding each others hair?

Have you ever been in a proper fight? Would you fancy yourself if you were involved in a brawl? If your other half insisted you defend her honour, what would you do?

2Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would defend her honor, and get 7 shades of shit knocked out of me, but it would prove to be the wisest option for the years to follow.  Very Happy

3Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 17:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I got jumped on once and had no other option but to fight.

Luckily my dad had received proper self defence training during the war and taught me some of it when I was growing up.

The bloke who attacked me was arrested and prosecuted.

I was banged up a bit at the time but had done enough to fight him off, without anything serious done to me.

I won't go into much more personal detail except to say he knew where I would be at certain times for weeks and months afterwards but never tried to jump me again.

My dad taught me to talk your way out of fights if you can but if you can't always hurt the other person enough that they never come back for more.

Seems I was able to manage that the only time I've ever needed to.

Hopefully I'll never need be put to the test again.

4Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 18:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m a lover not a fighter...

5Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 18:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never get into these situations.

I'm so dull,paint watches me dry.

6Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bunch of soft bastards, looks like sluffy is cock of Nuts.

7Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 19:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m a lover not a fighter...

So if someone puts his hand on Mrs KP's arse, you try to shag him?

8Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 19:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You bunch of soft bastards, looks like sluffy is cock of Nuts.

Arrange a fight between me and him.

9Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Arrange a fight between me and him.

Ok, sluffy is up for it too.

Slough McDonalds, behind the bins, 2pm Wednesday afternoon.

10Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Arrange a fight between me and him.

Ok, sluffy is up for it too.

Slough McDonalds, behind the bins, 2pm Wednesday afternoon.

Is he bringing kp for back up?

11Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

12Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Is he bringing kp for back up?

No, a KP blow job for the winner.

13Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:flash:

14Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 20:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

15Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 21:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hang on, I said I would fight, but now I've seen what the winner might get, I'm having second thoughts.

16Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Mon Jun 11 2018, 22:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Hang on, I said I would fight, but now I've seen what the winner might get, I'm having second thoughts.

Norpig thought the opposite

17Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Tue Jun 12 2018, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Hang on, I said I would fight, but now I've seen what the winner might get, I'm having second thoughts.

Norpig thought the opposite
 I love you still love you Billy Bullshitter

18Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Tue Jun 12 2018, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been in a few scraps but not for many years. I'm not very big or tough but can take a punch well enough and Boggers certainly wouldn't trouble me  Very Happy

19Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Tue Jun 12 2018, 10:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You bunch of soft bastards, looks like sluffy is cock of Nuts.
Never in doubt.

20Do You Fight Like A Girl? Empty Re: Do You Fight Like A Girl? Tue Jun 12 2018, 10:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm not very big or tough but can take a punch well enough

You need to stand up to Mrs Norpig.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum