Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton players strike!!

+19
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
Kane57
Norpig
wanderlust
y2johnny
rammywhite
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
Growler
Natasha Whittam
observer
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

211Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 19:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:And still you continue your unnecessary questions. Let me put it succinctly, and in terms that should make it clear to you. 
I don't like you. I think you argue for the sake of it, and you don't add value to any conversation, merely prolonging it, with no agreed outcome. If nothing else, you are a pompous prick, who doesn't enhance any conversation with your constant questions/statements, which has been the situation since you returned to the forum.
I know you will be above responding to such insults, being a shining light of the forum, so lets agree not to speak to each other again. It would make me very happy.

Haha go on lad

212Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 19:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we’ve lost glos but gained a pompous prick. At least we’ve still got martin

213Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 19:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Cheeers Martin. Can't stay now, it would look like I'm some sort of Diva  Very Happy

Of course it wouldn't!

Give yourself a bit of time to think things over, maybe take a few weeks break until the season starts and maybe you'll find things more to your liking when we have the games to talk about rather than the nonsense that goes on during the 'silly season'?

At least give it a try.

214Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 19:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Cheeers Martin. Can't stay now, it would look like I'm some sort of Diva  Very Happy

Of course it wouldn't!

Give yourself a bit of time to think things over, maybe take a few weeks break until the season starts and maybe you'll find things more to your liking when we have the games to talk about rather than the nonsense that goes on during the 'silly season'?

At least give it a try.

Sluffy you come across as a decent, caring person.

Why do you ruin yourself in other aspects

215Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 20:09

Boggersbelief wrote:So we’ve lost glos but gained a pompous prick. At least we’ve still got martin

Prick maybe, but I take issue with pompous.

216Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 20:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Glos don't leave because of that argumentative idiot.

217Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Thu Jul 12 2018, 20:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Troy let’s himself down too.

218Bolton players strike!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton players strike!! Sat Jul 21 2018, 22:52

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I see that Sunderland, who have sold 21,750 season tickets went to St Mirren and beat them 6-0 today.
I bet the St Mirren fans wish they'd gone on strike Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum