Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
Bollotom2014
WanderersStationSimon
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
gloswhite
Maurice Greene
bryan458
wessy
rammywhite
Growler
Keegan
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
karlypants
xmiles
Nigelbwfc
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

331Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 17:18

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Think everyone is getting carried away here. 

Firstly the players we bring in are not going to please some of you, who seem to think we've a devine right to be competing for the premiership.

Secondly, we've a week to go before the fee paying deadline and 3 weeks to go before the loan deadline. We've not reached our loan maximum yet for the first team yet, never mind the squad overall. 

We know from the last transfer session that we have £1,000,0000 + wages to spend on a player. We've only spent £350,000 of it if Maggenis transfer goes through.

Things shaping up nicely and think we will get a few more in yet.

332Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 17:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The shortened window hasn't helped and I imagine there will be a few clubs up and down the country still trying to bed players into the team well into the season proper.

Don't think there was ever a million to spend though - but we'll see. As you say Nigel, there's still time left for Anderson to deliver.

333Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 17:37

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:The shortened window hasn't helped and I imagine there will be a few clubs up and down the country still trying to bed players into the team well into the season proper.

Don't think there was ever a million to spend though - but we'll see. As you say Nigel, there's still time left for Anderson to deliver.
There was a reported of a £1 million for a striker in the January transfer window (mcgoldrick). I know that's a shock. The club didn't deny it.

As Marc isles has just pointed out werew looking for two strikers not one.The fee is lower than being quoted. So by my reckoning, we've still got money for Charlie Wyke (if he isn't of to Sunderland).

334Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 17:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nigelbwfc wrote:There was a reported of a £1 million for a striker in the January transfer window (mcgoldrick). 
It was reported at the time that we'd made a 500k bid for him.

335Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 18:05

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

MartinBWFC wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:There was a reported of a £1 million for a striker in the January transfer window (mcgoldrick). 
It was reported at the time that we'd made a 500k bid for him.
There was another one I read that was £1 million. 

Even if your figure is correct, we've still got some more money to flush around as if we matched Sunderland offer of £750,000 for Wyke and Maggenis figure lower than quoted we've still got some money to splash.

336Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 18:21

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Maurice Greene wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Nice to Robinson is coming back and presume we have enough full backs now, although you never know. Still think we need a beast in the midfield and not sure Lowe is that beast, so even though Ken's sitting on the money I'm still hopeful we'll get one.

As someone who doesn't believe in unprovable accusations and the absence of evidence, I would be interested in seeing your evidence for the above comment...
:like:

337Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 18:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Nice to Robinson is coming back and presume we have enough full backs now, although you never know. Still think we need a beast in the midfield and not sure Lowe is that beast, so even though Ken's sitting on the money I'm still hopeful we'll get one.

As someone who doesn't believe in unprovable accusations and the absence of evidence, I would be interested in seeing your evidence for the above comment...
Let me guess - your parents named you after the one thing they wish they'd had on the night of your conception?

338Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 18:40

Maurice Greene

David Ngog
David Ngog

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:

Let me guess - your parents named you after the one thing they wish they'd had on the night of your conception?

So you are making unprovable accusations in the absence of any evidence?

Just so we all know...

339Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 18:59

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:

You and sluffy have killed this forum.

Enjoy the new burnden aces 

When you resort to childish insults like that it just shows how uneducated and feeble your arguments truly are.

Like i said. I'm out. 

Enjoy

340Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 19:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Lee posted his usual pre-signing emojis on Twitter earlier this morning. Something is happening.
I sometimes think he's 13 years old.

From his Twitter photo he looks about 21. Receding hairline too - wait, do you mean Lee or LT?

Classy as always Christopher. :good:

341Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 20:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maurice Greene wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:

Just so we all know...
Not "we" - just you. Everyone else read the "guess" word and realised it wasn't an accusation, but a mild jest at your expense in response to your constant digs and bandwaggoning.

Sorry to see you go though. Assumed you had a sense of humour and a thicker skin.

342Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat 28 Jul - 20:20

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Maurice Greene wrote:

Just so we all know...
Not "we" - just you. Everyone else read the "guess" word and realised it wasn't an accusation, but a mild jest at your expense in response to your constant digs and bandwaggoning.

Sorry to see you go though. Assumed you had a sense of humour and a thicker skin.
I certainly didn't lusty. In fact I consider that comment to be an unconscionable personal attack on a poster. While I realise I'm not known for being able to spot "humour" I very much doubt there are many posters on here if any who think that was at all funny or even remotely justifiable. Frankly you're very much in the wrong here and I personally believe an apology from you to johnny is more than warranted.

343Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 8:50

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think that's a personal attack worthy of a banning.There's no need to get personal with other posters so i don't agree with it, but in my opinion I would think it's looking for a way to get rid of a poster who doesn't share your view of Anderson.

344Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 9:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Nixon 30 minutes ago -

EVERTON, Will let young French striker Mathis go out. Bolton may take for the squad.

345Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 9:29

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lines have to be drawn somewhere. I think people need to be mindful of the fact that we all have different levels of toleration.

As well as that, It's not easy to determine how something is said online. You may write something down jokingly, but others may not read it that way.

Going forward let's just try to be more respectful towards one another. I'm not saying we shouldn't have discussions and debates, just let's not resort to name calling when having those debates. While we may have a difference of opinions on club matters, we all love our club.

346Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 12:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well said LT. You sound sensible enough to own a house  Very Happy

347Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 16:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Guys, can we discuss and argue without the name calling and insults please? We like a joke and a laugh, but there is no need for unpleasantness. Can't we all get along?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

348Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun 29 Jul - 16:21

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Well said LT. You sound sensible enough to own a house  Very Happy

Thanks Glos, hope to own a 2nd one soon enough. Very Happy

349Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon 30 Jul - 8:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:Guys, can we discuss and argue without the name calling and insults please? We like a joke and a laugh, but there is no need for unpleasantness. Can't we all get along?

:agree:

350Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon 30 Jul - 9:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Well said LT. You sound sensible enough to own a house  Very Happy

Thanks Glos, hope to own a 2nd one soon enough. Very Happy
Monopoly ?  Very Happy  Good luck with that venture too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum