Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 30]

511 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 05 2018, 10:17

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why don’t you both chill out

This is transfer rumours, not where’s Nat been locked up. Me and Nige are keeping this thread on point.

As were you, but haven’t seen many ITK tips for a while?

512 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 05 2018, 11:57

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:According to Sky Sources we are interested in Gary Gardner from Aston Villa.
It's an interesting story and there is no doubt he's a reasonable CM with something to prove, but having watched the midfielders we already have cope pretty well with WBA's quality I wonder if another midfielder is our priority? You never know though as there's still time to sign several players.

513 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 05 2018, 18:57

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:According to Sky Sources we are interested in Gary Gardner from Aston Villa.
It's an interesting story and there is no doubt he's a reasonable CM with something to prove, but having watched the midfielders we already have cope pretty well with WBA's quality I wonder if another midfielder is our priority? You never know though as there's still time to sign several players.
I would say that given our record of injuries to midfielders/wingers it makes sense to have as many as the budget can stand wouldn't you?

514 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 17:12

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're talking about three or four players. Ireland is probably one, Gary Gardner possibly the second, Garner may still be in the running despite Ipswich trying it on - but I'm still hoping for something inspiring.

515 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 18:26

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why don’t you both chill out

This is transfer rumours, not where’s Nat been locked up. Me and Nige are keeping this thread on point.

Tony Watt

516 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 18:38

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tony Watt
As in T watt?

517 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 18:38

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony Watt
As in T watt?

That’s no way to talk about TROY

518 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 19:05

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony Watt
Bloody hell - he's a rave from the grave. Great prospect a few years back - I remember him scoring the winner for the Hoops against Barca - but that was years ago. Still young but he's gone downhill steadily since then.
Again it's a gamble but if he could steer clear of injury and find something like the form he had he could be a winner. Great balance, decent pace and is a finisher. Could be good if we get him.

519 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 22:17

Sluffy

Admin
Blackburn have signed Adam Armstrong (who played half a season for us last year) for £3 million apparently (£1.5m signing and firther £1.5m add on's)

Four year contract at just 21 years old.

I guess Rafa doesn't rate him too highly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

520 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 06 2018, 23:47

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
Seems Patrick Bauer hasnt signed an extended contract at Charlton. Blackburn still in for him. Wonder if we are?

Last edited by Nigelbwfc on Tue Aug 07 2018, 07:59; edited 1 time in total

521 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 02:02

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tony Watt
Bloody hell - he's a rave from the grave. Great prospect a few years back - I remember him scoring the winner for the Hoops against Barca - but that was years ago. Still young but he's gone downhill steadily since then.
Again it's a gamble but if he could steer clear of injury and find something like the form he had he could be a winner. Great balance, decent pace and is a finisher. Could be good if we get him.
He signed for St Johnstone about 3 weeks ago.

522 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 02:11

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seems Patrick Bauer has signed an extended contract at Charlton. Blackburn still in for him. Wonder if we are?
He hasn't. He said he won't sign a new contract and his current one runs out next year.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

523 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 11:46

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony Watt
He signed for St Johnstone about 3 weeks ago.
Boggers - you let me down Smile Oh well - at least we'll be able to see if the gamble would have been worth it. Still no wiser about who the other striker we've bid for is though.
If Parky doesn't get his targets at least there may be some mileage in loan deals after Thursday.

524 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 15:44

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Connor wickham inbound

525 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 15:47

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Connor wickham inbound
Do you know if he is coming in the same taxi as Gary Madine?

526 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 15:55

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Connor wickham inbound
Do you know if he is coming in the same taxi as Gary Madine?

No, Madine is coming on victors back

527 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 16:05

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wickham hasn't played for about 2 years has he?

528 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 16:48

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wickham hasn't played for about 2 years has he?
Injured in November 2016, back in training early July 2018.

Look out for an ambulance heading towards The ReeMacUniBoL Stadium.

529 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 18:33

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
I sure it's Connor Wickham, heard Connor Ripley is on his way. Camp has signed for Birmingham.

530 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 18:57

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I sure it's Connor Wickham, heard Connor Ripley is on his way. Camp has signed for Birmingham.
Remember Ripley's dad playing for us.

531 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 19:08

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Marc Isles wrote:Lee Camp looks set to join Birmingham but Wanderers have already earmarked another keeper. 'If' it gets done, it'll be a very good bit of business... #bwfc

532 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 19:34

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Has Bogdan gone to Hibs? Surely we could have beaten them if he has.

533 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 19:52

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Has Bogdan gone to Hibs? Surely we could have beaten them if he has.
Yes he's at Hibs. Was never impressed with him either.

534 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 20:30

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
Birmingham have signed Omar Bogle, that lessons the chances of us getting Garner from Ipswich, I think. (One of their targets, it was believed)

535 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 21:07

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Good player Bogle - as is Bogdan by the way.

536 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 07 2018, 23:13

Keegan

Bogdan was never the same player after Liverpool tapped him up.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

537 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 01:04

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Connor Hall hat trick in the game against Oldham. Not sure what the lad has to do to get Parky's attention. Still we'll see what the next couple of days and the loan window brings - there are a lot of good looking teams we need to match out there.

538 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 03:28

Keegan

We seem to release or under-utilize bright young players that never go on to make a mark. Jamie Thomas was released from Burnley and Alex Samizadeh met the same fate at Kilmarnock. The coaches tend to get it right, although like those before him, he does seem like a good 'un.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

539 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 07:22

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We seem to release or under-utilize bright young players that never go on to make a mark. Jamie Thomas was released from Burnley and Alex Samizadeh met the same fate at Kilmarnock. The coaches tend to get it right, although like those before him, he does seem like a good 'un.
I think it's a problem with football in this country. Players aren't ready for the first team as reserve team football isn't cutting it. 

Football needs to rethink it's strategies.

However, the game is about opinions. Just look at Birmingham. Birmingham are about to give Lee Camp the number 1 jersey, when in my opinion David Stockdale is a far better keeper. Stockdale is being released for transfer. There other keeper is better than Camp too, in my opinion. 

Parky obviously doesn't think Hall is ready. Personally think he's not ready to start a game but worth putting on for the last 5 mins when 2-0 up

Oh, for Troy from the Bolton News

"Parkinson had looked set to sign ex-Colchester keeper Sam Walker for most of the summer until he cooled on the idea, leaving the 26-year-old to sign for Reading."

So as I thought it was Parky's decision.

540 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 08:19

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Thanks Nige. Have to back the managers judgment in that case.

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum