Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 30]

541 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 08:27

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Nige. Have to back the managers judgment in that case.
You do, I agree.

542 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 10:49

Sluffy

Admin
Tweet from Mike McGrath, Sun on Sunday -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

543 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 10:58

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
So a couple of questions for people

1 do we think we will get any more in by 5pm tomorrow           (deadline day)

2 Why are so many transfers in this particular week so last minute? After all clubs know about the deadline have had Monday to Wednesday and relatively nothing has happened this week, compared to the weeks before.

544 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:20

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Apparently we are after lafferty and Velios 1.2mill double deal

545 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:22

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Apparently we are after lafferty and Velios 1.2mill double deal
Would be great for £1 2 million, if we have that money.

546 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:23

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Apparently we are after lafferty and Velios 1.2mill double deal
Which Lafferty? The left back that used to play for Burnley or the shit striker that plays in Scitland?

547 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:25

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Which Lafferty? The left back that used to play for Burnley or the shit striker that plays in Scitland?

The striker

548 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:26

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Heard we were signing Keiran Westwood from Shefff Wednesday on loan.

549 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:38

Sluffy

Admin

Tweet from Iles just now -

Nothing in Lafferty/Vellios links, I am told. But I'd be more optimistic about Sissoko. Looks a decent player.

550 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 11:51

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing in Lafferty/Vellios links, I am told. But I'd be more optimistic about Sissoko. Looks a decent player.

Just to stop any confusion, it's Abdoulaye Sissako who plays for AJ Auxerre (post 542 above).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

551 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 12:42

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That said the Nottingham Post have today suggested we have offered money for Vellios [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Only thing I heard about Kyle Lafferty is that Rangers want him back.
It would make some sort of sense going in for Vellios as he's the type of big target man Parky likes, but a "double swoop" for him and Lafferty seems unlikely having already signed Magennis.
Sissoko looks to be an athletic ball-winning headless chicken which could be useful to have around in a battle.
At least there are rumours around today so maybe there will be some action before the deadline.

552 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 20:06

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Marc Isles wrote:Hearing a cut-off point has been issued by Wanderers on both striker bids.
Club say they could move on to two totally different players tomorrow. Yep, it's beginning to feel a lot like deadline day..

553 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 08 2018, 21:45

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
I'd say it was a fair bet that we don't get anybody tomorrow. Though think the loaning of left back and goalie sound right. 

Anyway let's hope it's a successful day

554 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 10:19

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anderson apparently failed in a bid to get England U21 DM Callum Connolly who is off to join his Everton team mate Antonee Robinson at Wigan - presumably down to Royle's influence again.

555 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 10:29

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anderson apparently failed in a bid to get England U21 DM Callum Connolly who is off to join his Everton team mate Antonee Robinson at Wigan - presumably down to Royle's influence again.
Scouse mafia.

556 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 11:16

bryan458

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Scouse mafia. Nah, Wigan are our serial stalkers !!!

557 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 11:33

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Iles intimating Vellios not happening and Sissoko unlikely. Assume we can at least manage to get Stockdale or Steer in to solve the goalie problem and there's still a chance we might get Mitchell in from Manure but the most glaring requirements are a midfield beast and a striker IMO and goodness knows where we'll get them from.

558 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 14:31

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I don’t think anyone will be leaving but this is the transfer window so anything can happen. “Joe might be slightly different but I haven’t been told anything is likely. It’ll be as we are. “Joe is clearly an experienced player and that experience could be vital for us. His situation is not a straightforward one. We’ll see what the next few hours bring.”
Paul Hurst - Ipswich Town boss

So that's one that won't happen.

559 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 16:07

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The clock is ticking down.  If nothing happens today then

let's hope we have some good fortune with  the loan market.

Oh for the days when we could attract a Sturridge or a Wilshere.

I see Preston have signed  young striker Lukas Nmecha from City on loan.

560 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 16:49

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Garner to Wigan?

561 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 16:57

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Seems that way

562 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:04

bryan458

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
fuck off Anderson you TWAT !!!!!

563 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Signed absolutely no one. Christ

564 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:10

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:fuck off Anderson you TWAT !!!!!
What were you expecting really? he's no intentions of spending HIS money.

565 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:50

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I am surprised that anybody is surprised  Evil or Very Mad

It's the same every window for years now. Nowt ever gets done for whatever reason. Tomorrow we will hear that we had a number of players that we just couldn't get over the line. Print the same article from times past and insert the players names. 

Get behind the team we have because that's it for now.

566 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:51

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
The downside of the outstanding result at West Brom is that it would make Ken think he had already spent enough money to finish 4th bottom.
I think we will need to have a poor run of results before the loan window shuts for Ken to fork out decent wages on loan players

567 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:00

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

568 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:33

Nigelbwfc

David Lee
David Lee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The downside of the outstanding result at West Brom is that it would make Ken think he had already spent enough money to finish 4th bottom.
I think we will need to have a poor run of results before the loan window shuts for Ken to fork out decent wages on loan players
Unless you mean pay over the odds for players, I don't think that's true. Ken has stated, and rightly so, in my opinion, that he won't pay over the odds for players.

I don't see why we should need to desperately pay over the odds for players since we've signed about 10.

However, think Parky might leave at the first good offer as he hasn't had his first two choices.

569 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:37

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Unless you mean pay over the odds for players, I don't think that's true. Ken has stated, and rightly so, in my opinion, that he won't pay over the odds for players.

I don't see why we should need to desperately pay over the odds for players since we've signed about 10.

However, think Parky might leave at the first good offer as he hasn't had his first two choices.
That's laughable.

570 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:41

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very disappointing. Been a bit pissed off listening to the millions being chucked about by the big boys.

Football really has sold its soul to the devil, and there's no way back.

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum