Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipe Morais' parting words.

+3
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 08:13

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Straight from his Twitter account, Fil wrote a message to thank the Wanderers fans. A classy statement from Fil. I wish him all the best in his future, Crawley habr a great player on their books.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sign him up, and send Ameobi to Crawley.

3Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 11:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice touch from Morais and dignified enough not to have a go at the club.

4Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 11:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cringey this love in for morais. He was properly shit

5Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Cringey this love in for morais. He was properly shit
And there's you saying you know football, ha ha, shows you know fuck all.

6Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:17

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was the reason we got promoted to the championship.

7Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Course he was.

8Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
And there's you saying you know football, ha ha, shows you know fuck all.

Get back in your box dickhead

9Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Course he was.

Do you think we would have gained promotion back to the championship without him? The run he went on was fantastic.

10Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Course he was.

Do you think we would have gained promotion back to the championship without him? The run he went on was fantastic.

He played his part in a team effort. Partly due to him wanting a contract extension imo. Soon as he stepped up a league he was shit and it showed.

11Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 12:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I disagree. He came and worked his socks off, providing both assists and goals to keep us in the running for automatic promotion.

12Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are few things that unite Bolton fans, but the appreciation of Morais is one of them. He almost single-handedly got us promoted from League 1, and even in an injury plagued season he still looked dangerous.

He should have been kept on. I guarantee you this new lad from Norwich won't have the same impact.

13Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 13:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, you're just embarrassing yourself now. Saying things just to get a reaction.

You need to up your game.

14Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 13:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really. I never rated him, you can scrawl back to when he first signed I said the same.

32 years of age and played his first season above league one last year. Dogshit and now back down to his level

15Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 14:00

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:There are few things that unite Bolton fans, but the appreciation of Morais is one of them. He almost single-handedly got us promoted from League 1, and even in an injury plagued season he still looked dangerous.

He should have been kept on. I guarantee you this new lad from Norwich won't have the same impact.
Spot on.

16Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 14:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:There are few things that unite Bolton fans, but the appreciation of Morais is one of them. He almost single-handedly got us promoted from League 1, and even in an injury plagued season he still looked dangerous.

Spot on.

I'll agree with that- he was a player who performed well for us. He should have been signed  for another year.

17Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 14:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you all up nats arse?

18Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 14:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Why are you all up nats arse?

We're not- her arse is the last thing I'd want to be near. Just that we might have a different view of Morais, no more nor less than that.

19Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:her arse is the last thing I'd want to be near.

That's not what your PMs say.

20Filipe Morais' parting words. Empty Re: Filipe Morais' parting words. Fri Jul 20 2018, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thread is about his parting words, not how good or bad he was/is as a player - and I think his words showed a bit of class.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum